Beating up the police

Old September 21st 05, 06:21 PM
fistoffury

Default Beating up the police

In years past, I have stated in this newsgroup, quite clearly, how I
would personally deal with any kind of highschool paddling. I was never
faced with such stuff in highschool myself since Im from New Jersey
where they dont allow such stuff, but even if I was in a state that
allowed CP, I made it clear how I would deal with it. I would fight
back. I would use self defense. If I was in highschool and faced with a
paddling I would take the teacher or principal or adminstrator or
whoever was doing it down. Considering that Im an athlete and quite
strong, I would have no problem using self defense. People have
responded to what I said, pointing out that I would be arrested and
convicted for assaulting a school official and that my claim of self
defense wouldnt work because corporal punishment would be legal in the
state Im in. Well I would point out that Im a teenager in highschool,
not some little elementary student and that Im way too old for it and
would not allow it on myself. Even if CP is legal in certain states, I
would think they would take the student's age into account too. They
should know enough when "too old" means "too old," And the thing about
"too old" when kids get older they also get bigger and stronger and
smarter so it might be "too old" anyway, regardless if the state is
smart enough to know that or not, since it just might not be physically
possible. Also if Im under 18 than I couldnt be tried as an adult and
get prison time and a permenant record. People under 18 sometimes are
tried and convicted as adults, but only for crimes such as rape and
murder, but since I did neither I would not be tried like that. So as I
said, I would point out that by taking down the administrator that it
was self defense, that I an too old to be paddled, and I would also
point out that sexual assault is illegal everywhere in the country.
After a certain age, when a person hits puberty, paddling becomes
sexual assault. So therefore my claim of self defense would hold up
when you take that into account. However, if it doesnt, than I would
take matters into my own hands and I would become a fugitive. I would
fight against and beat up the police and the law. If the police are too
dumb to see things as they should be than I would make them see things
as they should be. I would use any and whatever means to take down the
police, particularly if I was in a state such as Texas. I would fight
against the system and the law.

Old September 23rd 05, 11:39 PM
Carlson LaVonne

fistoffury,

You are very angry, and I can understand that. You are in a state that
prohibits corporal punishment in schools. As you know, that is not true
of all states.

You talk about what it means to be "too old" to be corporally punished.
I believe "too old" to be physically assaulted in the name of
discipline begins at birth. This practice is totally unacceptable, by
parents or by schools.

What frightens me about your post is your willingness to play into the
hands of an assaulter. If you are under the age of 18 and hit back, you
will be charged with assault and sent to juvie. If you are over the age
of 18 and hit back, you will be sent to jail. If you are over the age
of 18 and hit anyone other than extreme cases of self defense, you will
be charged with a physical assault felony.

Why not take your anger and begin working on what needs to happen --
changing laws in this country. You are a high school student. Tell
legislatures what you have posted on this ng. High school students can
make a difference!

LaVonne

Old October 4th 05, 09:18 PM
fistoffury

Well put it this way, in such a situation I would let the police
have it. I would take on the police. The police are not all powerful,
they sometimes lose, and the Black Liberation Movement is a perfect
example of that. As far as changing laws, such laws as these should be
changed by force. And even after the laws are changed, those who used
and enforced them should stand trial for crimes agaisnt humanity.