Arnold! (also: Channeling Gastaldo) (also: chiros/SACA/WFC) (also: Warning about usenet MDs)

Old October 9th 03, 09:21 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Arnold! (also: Channeling Gastaldo) (also: chiros/SACA/WFC) (also: Warning about usenet MDs)

ARNOLD! Congrats! One of your first acts as California governor should be
pardoning Calif. MDs... Please see the very end of this post...

Chiro students/Student ACA members: CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY! PLEASE urge
ACA to help stop MDs from closing birth canals and gruesomely manipulating
most babies' spines at birth. See PS2 below.

Immediate-Past ACA Chairman Jim Edwards, DC (via
) and WFC Pres. Paul Carey, DC (via
) See the very end of this post regarding CHIRO
IDENTITY and the Dorland's definition of "physician."

PREGNANT WOMEN: It is EASY to allow your birth canal to open an "extra" up
to 30%! But see the WARNINGS below.

CHANNELING GASTALDO

"[I was] lean[ing] over the ottoman for a contraction, when I CHANNELLED
TODD GASTALDO!! I heard a voice clear as day (in my head of course) that
said 'Open your birth canal' (up to 30% I thought)...
--Moe on misc.kids.pregnancy
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...utput= gplain

Ericka Kammerer, Hillary Israeli, and Larry McMahan recently alluded to this
humorous "channeling" See their exchange below...

ERICKA IS RIGHT!

Ericka wrote: "Side-lying or hands and knees or squatting...increase the
amount of space available for your baby by [up to] *30 percent*!"

(NOTE: I've corrected Ericka's text to state that semisitting and dorsal
close the birth canal **up to** 30%.)

PREGNANT WOMEN: You *can* allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to
30% - just roll onto your side - or use kneeling or hands-and-knees or stand
or squat - ANYTHING but semisitting or dorsal.

VAGINAS: You can help protect your VAGINA by helping to protect your BABY'S
BRAIN: MDs are routinely slashing vaginas (euphemism "routine
episiotomy") - surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring they are doing everything
possible to OPEN birth canals - even as they senslessly close birth canals -
up to 30% - more in some women^^^...

WARNINGS:

1. Most MD-obstetricians close the birth canal up to 30%^^^ for each
delivery even as they acknowledge that closing the birth canal FAR LESS can
kill.
2. Some MD-obstetricians will let you "try" "alternative" delivery positions
BUT they will move you back to dorsal or semisitting (close your birth canal
up to 30%!) for the actual delivery!

^^^NOTE: If the pubic arch is narrow, semisitting and dorsal likely close
the birth canal MORE than 30% in some women. According to Williams
Obstetrics [2001]:

"...With increasing narrowing
of the pubic arch, the occiput cannot emerge directly beneath the symphysis
pubis but is forced increasingly farther down...the ischiopubic rami. In
extreme cases, the head must rotate around a line joining the ischial
tuberosities [!] (p. 438)..."

PROOF that MDs know they are closing birth canals:

At my request, the authors of Williams Obstetrics *published*
"my" biomechanics - but they left in their text the "dorsal widens" bald lie
that first called my attention to their text.

FURTHER proof that MDs know they are closing birth canals:

ACOG's shoulder dystocia video purports to show
MDs how to OPEN the birth canal maximally when the shoulders get stuck -
which of course is an indirect admission that MDs are indeed routinely
CLOSING birth canals...

Unfortunately, the ACOG method for opening the birth canal (PROPER
McRoberts) actually keeps it closed...

See IMPROPER McRoberts can save tiny lives and tiny limbs...

(ACOG = Amercian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - the obstetric
trade union to which most MD-obstetricians belong.)

MASS BABY SPINAL MANIPULATION CRIME

In addition to senselessly closing birth canals, MDs are gruesomely pushing
(oxytocin/Cytotec) and pulling (hands/forceps/vacuums) - with birth canals
senselessly closed up to 30%.

ALL pushing and pulling with the birth canal closed up to 30% is gruesome...

Some babies are dying...

MDs are killing an estimated six babies per day with
vacuum-assisted spinal manipulation alone...

See MDs/MBs: If you must pull on baby's head - and sometimes you
must...

CHANNELING GASTALDO

Ericka Kammerer wrote:

"[W]hile you were pushing, were you always on your back or
semi-sitting...[or w]ere you able to try side-lying or hands
and knees or squatting? Th[ese latter] positions increase the
amount of space available for your baby by [up to] *30 percent*!
That's a *lot* of extra room! There are dozens of little
things that can make a *huge* difference in your birth,
but unfortunately many caregivers either don't know about
them or don't suggest them."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Hillary Israeli, DVM humorously replied:

"Whoah. Ericka is channeling Todd."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Ericka replied:

"Yeah, I know--scary isn't it? Still, I think the
evidence is pretty clear that it works ;-) I think it
helped me significantly, at any rate!"
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Larry McMahan said:

"Hillary! If you would have noticed, I think you would realize that
there are a LOT of us around here who are channeling Todd.
Or, as I am more inclined to believe Todd is channeling
the collected wisdom of the newsgroup. ;-)"
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Larry,

Ericka euphemized in her "channeling": "[U[nfortunately many caregivers
either don't know...or don't suggest..."

I don't euphemize. I state outright: It is CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE for MDs to
close birth canals up to 30%. Their criminal negligence sometimes escalates
to criminally negligent HOMICIDE - i.e. - some babies senselessly DIE
because MDs "either don't know...or don't suggest..."

Do any of my fellow "channelers" DISAGREE that it is criminal negligence for
MDs to close birth canals up to 30%?

I call for pardons in advance for MDs. (MDs are just academic prime cuts
forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical
school.)

I have suggested that Pres. GW Bush's Practicing Physicians Advisory
Committee advise Pres. Bush to pardon MDs in advance.

See Feds (Motsiopoulos/CMS/PPAC/Pres Bush) to help babies?

I have asked FDA to start warning women that MDs are using obstetric tables
to close birth canals....

See FDA Medical Device Report: Obstetric tables (also: Pregnancy low back
pain/Lordex Spine Institute)

I wish EVERYONE would "channel" this info to the feds!

I think 100% of babies would want them to...

THIS JUST IN FROM MEDICAL NEWSWI The feds collected a record-setting
$1.6 billion from providers, suppliers and others they suspected of ripping
off the Medicare and Medicaid program in fiscal year 2002. "This is the
largest return to the government" since enforcement was dramatically stepped
up in 1996, the Department of Justice and the Department of Health and Human
Services brag in their 2002 Annual Report for the Health Care Fraud and
Abuse Control Program.

Released Oct. 6, the report tallies the results of enforcement activities
undertaken by the DOJ and the HHS Office of Inspector General. The results
for 2002:

- prosecutors filed 361 criminal indictments for health care fraud;

- 480 defendants were convicted for health care fraud-related crimes;

- 1,529 civil cases were pending, 221 of them newly filed; and

- HHS excluded a whopping 3,448 providers and suppliers from Medicare and
Medicaid.

The exclusions involved Medicare and Medicaid fraud, patient abuse or
neglect and license revocations.

To see the report, go to http://www.usdoj.gov/dag/pubdoc/hcfacreport2002.htm

END MEDICAL NEWSWIRE REPORT

WHY aren't the feds going after MD-obstetricians closing birth canals!?

See again: Feds (Motsiopoulos/CMS/PPAC/Pres Bush) to help babies?

I thank Ericka for mentioning the 30% figure AND I thank Hillary for
alluding to the woman who joked about channelling me during her labor.

Hillary, I am sorry you don't think members of my profession are worthy of
the title "chiropractic physician" even though - as I pointed out to you -
the federal gov't and 30 states regard chiropractors as physicians.

Since you hold medical physicians in such high esteem...

Since you want the best for babies...

I think it odd that you don't publicly call for MDs to stop closing birth
canals...

You recently missed an opportunity to do so...

See A 'physic' for Dr. Israeli/'Physic'ian Orac, MD, PhD: Did he get his PhD
out of a cereal box?

Thanks for reading everyone,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 WARNING ABOUT USENET MDs...

Not ONE has joined me in protesting MDs closing birth canals!

See again: A 'physic' for Dr. Israeli/'Physic'ian Orac, MD, PhD: Did he get
his PhD
out of a cereal box?

Jeffrey P. Utz, MD pretends there is no radiographic and MRI evidence that
MDs are closing birth canals.

Jeffrey P. Utz, MD called me a "nut"...

I replied:

"Jeffrey P. Utz, MD is a PUtz!...Sorry for the ad hominem - but not
really...Some babies are dying as you persist in lying...Calling for
peer-reviewed evidence when the facts are so obvious is lying..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2191

To which Jeff replied:

"Very mature! For a two year-old....I don't see anything you say as a
fact... Most garbage is deleted ..."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Jeff can call me a "nut" - call my info "garbage" - and I can't call him a
PUtz?!

Again Jeff - sorry for the ad hominem - but not really...

Some of your peers - the authors of Williams Obstetrics - reviewed and
PUBLISHED my primary fact - to wit - if the woman is on her sacrum it can't
move back...

But they left in their text the obvious LIE ("dorsal widens")...

FACT: Dorsal CLOSES. So does semisitting. MDs *are* closing birth canals
and gruesomely manipulating most babies spines.

Discussion of this medical "garbage" (MDs senselessly closing birth canals)
should never be deleted until MDs stop doing it...

PS2 SACA/Student ACA members (chiropractic students)...

CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY!

Please help me stop this massive SPINAL MANIPULATION birth crime. Ask ACA
to take action.

NOTE: I thought to write to chiropractic students after chiropractic
student BENJAMIN NEUFELD recently invited me to speak at a chiropractic
college...

I replied in part to Ben (slightly edited)...

My PRIORITY (I'm slipping; I must not have mentioned my priority in the
posts you saw) is stopping MDs from closing birth canals and gruesomely
manipulating most babies' spines at birth.

DCs are missing a GOLDEN opportunity to save tiny lives and tiny limbs and
PREVENT more putative vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to
adjust by hand.

I am of course quite flattered that you have invited me to speak at NWCC.

But the grisly biomechanics of medicine's most common delivery positions are
SIMPLE.

I would suggest - instead of spending money to bring me to NWCC...

Spend the money reproducing and distributing one (or more) of my posts there
at NWCC. They may be accessed at:

Spend the money encouraging not just NWCC students but chiro students
everywhere - to encourage FDA to stop MDs from using never-tested medical
devices called obstetric tables to close birth canals and gruesomely
manipulate most babies' spines at birth.

See FDA Medical Device Report: Obstetric tables (also: Pregnancy low back
pain/Lordex Spine Institute)

Here is some chiro-obstetrics-relevant info I've sent on various occasions
to the ACA Council on Chiropractic Orthopedics members listed
below...

One of the stated Objectives of ACA's Council on Chiropractic
Orthopedics is:

"Shar[ing] knowledge with all doctors of chiropractic for the benefit of the
public and the
profession..."
http://www.ccodc.org/council.htm

"Chiropractic Education...include[s]...OBSTETRICS..."
--American Chiropractic Association/ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC and
Cynthia Vaughn, DC
http://www.jamesedwards.com/educate.htm (emphasis added)

"Obstetrics is the art of midwifery...If the accoucheur is a Chiropractor,
he can adjust...thereby preventing disease."
--Dr. DD Palmer, Founder of Chiropractic [1910:789]

Chiropractic physicians don't need to attend births again - don't need to
practice
obstetrics or midwifery - to adjust to prevent
disease!

ACA and BIRTH TRAUMA...

The American Chiropractic Association/ACA says: 1) "[t]he chiropractic
profession recognizes that...birth trauma, may
be [a] common primary cause...of illness in children" and 2) that birth
trauma-caused illness "can have a
direct and significant impact on not only spinal biomechanics, but on other
bodily functions.....Ratified by the House of Delegates, July 1994."
http://www.amerchiro.org/about/policies.shtml

Why is the ACA Council on Chiropractic Orthopedics dragging its feet?

I say again: One of the stated Objectives of ACA's Council on Chiropractic
Orthopedics is:

"Shar[ing] knowledge with all doctors of chiropractic for the benefit of the
public and the
profession..."
http://www.ccodc.org/council.htm

WHY is ACA dragging its feet?!

Why not ask all student ACA members to contact the following ACA
Council on Chiropractic Orthopedics officers who are ignoring this info?

Why not urge student ACA members to urge ACA to immediately forward
broadcast this email to ALL DCs for
whom ACA has email addresses?

Here is how I addressed the ACA Council on Chiropractic Orthopedics officers
before...

ATTENTION: ACA Council on Chiropractic Orthopedics President GARY L.
CARVER, D.C. 4409 Sterling Ave. Kansas City, MO 64133-1854
816-358-5100 Fax 816-358-6565

ATTENTION Vice-President LEO J. BRONSTON, D.C. 1122 Saint Andrew St. La
Crosse, WI
54603-2934 608-782-2225 608-781-2495

ATTENTION Secretary Harold Tondera, DC9119 South Gessner, #201Houston, TX
77074713-988-3223fax - 713-988-5643

ATTENTION Treasurer Dale Hungtington, DC700 W SunsetSpringdale, AR
72764-5434 -
479-751-8154fax - 479-751-5362

ATTENTION Immediate Past President ROGER A. RUSSELL, D.C. 715 Mall Ring
Circle Suite
205 Henderson, NV 89014-6657 702-990-2225 Fax 702-990-7711

Why *is* ACA dragging it's feet?

Chiropractic students are in an enviable position - most haven't
committed chiropractic's Original Sin - X-ray/subluxation Medicare health
fraud^^^. The x-ray/subluxation fraud became optional in 2000 by order of
the same law Congress used to mandate two more years of obviously illegal
mandatory radiation of chiropractic patients.

The state chiro boards are going along the the gag...

^^^See Ufberg, Calif. Chiro Bd perpetuate DC radiation fraud
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/1220

I asked the chiropractic trade unions to take action by the September 2003
ACA House of Delegates meeting...

See Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST - and babies...

But I suspect that too many chiros were paralyzed with fear that their
ongoing (relatively inocuous) radiation crime would be
exposed...

I think my willingness to discuss chiropractic's ongoing (relatively
inocuous) radiation crime is the reason I am still censored from posting
to the Dziuba/Cronshaw (now Zaleski/Dubin) version of chirolist.

Maybe you or some other NWCC student could post this to that list, Ben?

I think perpetuation of chiropractic's Original Sin has something to do with
perpetuation of medicine's obvious vaccination frauds...

In this regard...

Non-MD physicians (chiropractic physicians) won the battle in Wilk v. AMA -
but
they lost the WAR.

Chiropractic physicians lost the protection of the Sherman Act as organized
medicine got VIRTUAL immunity from liability for the mass vaccination
behavior
of MDs...

See US Atty Genl to 'quackbust' CSICOP 'skeptics'? (For PJ Lisa via Tim
Bolen)

It's 2003 and MDs and PharmCos are going back for TOTAL immunity from
liability
- like they did in 1983...

See VACCINATION SUBLUXATION! (Thimerosal: Sen Frist subluxating VICA)

Further regarding perpetuation of chiropractic's Original Sin...

Now Rondberg's WCA is trying to get Congress to AGAIN rubberstamp the
obvious X-ray/subluxation Medicare health fraud!

See Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE chiro legislation - babies be damned...

END post to chiro student Ben Neufeld who asked me to speak at a chiro

college.

The only thing crazier than MDs closing birth canals up to 30% is The Great
Squat Robbery - Western culture robbing children of a fundamental human rest
posture that can double for girls - if it is not robbed - as a fundamental
DELIVERY posture - one that OPENS the birth canal up to 30%...

NOTE: Women do NOT have to squat to open their birth canals the "extra" up
to 30%. Side-lying will do. So will standing. So will kneeling. So will
hands-and-knees... Ask an experienced homebirth midwife.

Regarding The Great Squat Robbery...

When Eve-Line Boule, chercheur associé at CÉPAM wrote:

"[S]quatting was a regular behavior used until the end of the Middle Ages,
and after this period a progressive decrease occurs..."
[Am J Phys Anthropol 2001 May;115(1):50-6]

I replied:

The Great Squat Robbery that started in the Middle Ages starts anew in
elementary
schools every year!

My passion - working to stop the Great Squat Robbery - happens to intersect
with my PRIORITY mentioned above: stopping MDs from closing birth canals...

The Great Squat Robbery was, in effect, used by obstetricians (Gardosi et
al.) to "explain" routine
closure of birth canals up to 30%!

BIZARRE FACTOID: Nobody squatted in Gardosi et al's 1989 Lancet
"randomised controlled trial of squatting."

WHY are we letting our culture rob our children of an innate rest posture as
MDs (Gardosi et al.) use this robbery as an excuse for *another* robbery
that
is totally senseless?

See Sarah Key's huge balls (also: Kids can SQUAT motionless for hours)...

Why *is* ACA missing out on a GOLDEN opportunity to save tiny lives and tiny
limbs and PREVENT more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to
adjust by hand?

I say again:

CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY!

MASS BABY SPINAL MANIPULATION CRIME

In addition to senselessly closing birth canals, MDs are gruesomely pushing
(oxytocin/Cytotec) and pulling (hands/forceps/vacuums) - with birth canals
senselessly closed up to 30%.

ALL pushing and pulling with the birth canal closed up to 30% is gruesome...

Some babies are dying...

MDs are killing an estimated six babies per day with
vacuum-assisted spinal manipulation alone...

See MDs/MBs: If you must pull on baby's head - and sometimes you
must...

Please help stop the massive MD spinal manipulation crime.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to: Student ACA members listed at
http://www.amerchiro.org/about/saca/directory.shtml

Copied to: Immediate-Past ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC at

Jim, I am still a little miffed that ACA leaders tried to censor my
definition of chiropractic from the 2000 edition of Dorland's.

The 2003 edition of Dorland's...

I saw the new definition of chiropractic in the 2003 Dorland's last night.
It looks like ACA leaders (and apparently others) finally offered Dorland's
Chief Lexicographer Doug Anderson the input he asked for in the letters I
asked him to send out to the profession years ago. NOTE: As ACA leaders
tried to censor in 1999, they mentioned the Dorland's INVITATION - but they
forgot to mention WHO STIMULATED the invitation - as well as the fact that
ACA offered NO INPUT when I asked ACA to offer input prior to publication of
my definition in the 1988 and 1994 editions of Dorland's.

There is much good info in the 2003 Dorland's definition of chiropractic -
but Dorland's "straight chiropractic" addition to the definition SUCKS. If
Chief Lexicographer Doug had stopped with "straight
chiropractic....principles of DD Palmer," that would have been good; but
what he said further under "straight c." (presumably at the behest of
BJ-"straights") was simply and demonstrably false. DD *fought* "straight"
chiropractic as practiced by the BJ-"straights" who followed him - including
and especially BJ. BJ-"straight" chiropractic is CROOKED chiropractic - if
for no other reason than the fact that BJ-"straights" pretend that they are
following the straight chiropractic principles of DD...

MORE BJ-"straight" crookedness?? How cool that chiropractic is now
mentioned under the Dorland's definition of SUBLUXATION! Unfortunately
though, there was no mention of NON-SPINAL chiropractic subluxations in the
new Dorland's definition of subluxation.

DD wrote most of his 1910 book for the purpose of *adjusting* non-spinal
subluxations in BJ's thinking! (DD wrote on p. 677: "In his dissertation
on sunstroke [BJ] loses sight of one of the principles of Chiropractic,
namely, that disease is but the result of functions performed in too great
or too little degree. He says: 'A person could not have sunstroke unless
there was a subluxation.' An exposure to the sun's rays may cause either
extremes of activity..." [1910:677])

BJs journal (originally DD's) was "The Chiropractor." DD subtitled his book
"The Chiropractor's Adjuster" and put those words at the top of nearly every
page. I suspect that BJ-"straight" VERTEBRAL "subluxation-based" chiros are
responsible for the subluxated Dorland's definition of subluxation... WHY
are "subluxation-based" chiros (and "neuromusculoskeletal" ACA leaders)
ignoring the non-spinal subluxations that have MDs closing birth canals and
gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines - sometimes killing or
paralyzing - and causing more SPINAL subluxations than DCs will ever be able
to adjust by hand?

See ACA's verbiage about "birth trauma," quoted above.

THE DEFINITION OF "PHYSICIAN"...

I know DD did not consider chiros "physicians" because (as he noted)
"physic"ians give "physic." ("A physician is one who gives physic, a
medicine man." [1910:695])

EARLY "PHYSIC"IANS USED "PHYSIC" TO EMPTY BOWELS OF FECAL MATTER...

Original "PHYSIC"IANS were so called because they mostly administered
"PHYSIC"
to empty bowels of fecal matter. The art of medicine and of therapeutics was
NAMED after the administration of "physic" - "a medicine, esp. a
cathartic." -
"cathartic...causing emptying of the bowels." [Dorland's Illustrated Medical
Dictionary 29th ed. 2000]

"Physic"ians later expanded to emptying MINDS of "fecal matter" ("repressed
material") as in, "catharsis...purgation [emptying the bowels, as by a
medicine...in psychiatry, release of ideas, thoughts, and repressed material
from the unconscious..." [Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary 29th ed.
2000]

"Physic"ians ANTI-COMPETITIVELY and ANTI-SCIENTIFICALLY profited from the
administration of "physic" - and - I SAY AGAIN - they expanded the "physic"
notion to include hypothetical "release" of "material" from the unconscious
mind.

(I think this is where "physic"ian neurologists split from "physic"ian
psychiatrists.)

"Physic"ians are STILL anti-competitively and anti-scientifically profit
from
the administration of "physic" - mothers and babies be damned.

"Physic"ians have a history of practicing QUACKERY (unproven therapeutics)
all
the while CENSORING non-"physic"ians by calling THEM quacks.

WHAT is the difference between an MD "physic"ian psychiatrist ("Quackbuster"
Barrett?) releasing hypothetical "material" from the unconscious mind - and
DC physician orthopedist releasing/mobilizing hypothetical vertebral
subluxations?!

Whatever the difference, when it finally became clear that MD-"physic"ians
were
just as quack-like as non-MD physicians (chiropractic physicians)...a jury
trial was engineered called Wilk v. AMA...

Wilk v. AMA got underway (1983) as organized medicine and PharmCos were
petitioning Congress (they failed) for total immunity from liability for the
mass vaccination behavior of MDs...

Wilk v. AMA started up again (1986) when organized medicine and PharmCos
AGAIN
petitioned Congress - this time for LESS immunity from liability for the
mass
vaccination behavior of MDs...

See VACCINATION SUBLUXATION! (Thimerosal: Sen Frist subluxating VICA)

This latter post discusses the Exclusion Day vaccination fraud which ACA
should officially oppose because MDs are promoting vaccinations by
endangering VACCINATED children.

I have asked CDC-funded Vaccination Maximum Cheerleader Deborah Wexler, MD
to as MD-obstetricians to stop closing birth canals and help stop Exclusion
Day vaccination fraud.

See CDC puppet (Wexler's IAC) promotes Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud...

Chiropractic physicans seem to be going along with the newer "nicer" medical
gag called CAM...

Which brings me (finally) to my "physic"/KEY POINT: MDs are
trying to own the word "physician" and use it (in laws and regs) as a way to
determine who gets paid and how much for SUPPOSEDLY identical services.

MDs are claiming (for example) that they should get paid more for diagnosis
and treatment of
musculoskeletal problems - the current focus of chiropractic physician
practice
- even though MDs are demonstrably "inadequate" in this area of practice.

See INADEQUATE in Freedman KB, Bernstein J. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1998
Oct;80(10):1421-7 (PubMed abstract excerpt): "A basic familiarity with
musculoskeletal disorders is essential for all medical school
graduates...[S]eventy (82 per cent) of eighty-five medical school graduates
failed a valid musculoskeletal competency examination. We therefore believe
that medical school preparation in musculoskeletal medicine is INADEQUATE."
[emphasis added]

See also: medical testimony in the 1987 Wilk v. AMA case. (One can buy a
book about
the Wilk v. AMA case authored by one of the plaintiffs, Chester Wilk, DC at
.)

(Perhaps new DCs would also fail Freedman et al.'s "valid musculoskeletal
competency exam"? I doubt it - but of course I'm biased, being a chiro
myself!)

One thing is for su Medical school preparation in musculoskeletal
medicine
SUCKS!

I say AGAIN:

CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY!

MASS BABY SPINAL MANIPULATION CRIME

In addition to senselessly closing birth canals, MDs are gruesomely pushing
(oxytocin/Cytotec) and pulling (hands/forceps/vacuums) - with birth canals
senselessly closed up to 30%.

ALL pushing and pulling with the birth canal closed up to 30% is gruesome...

Some babies are dying...

MDs are killing an estimated six babies per day with
vacuum-assisted spinal manipulation alone...

See MDs/MBs: If you must pull on baby's head - and sometimes you
must...

CHIROPRACTIC EMERGENCY!

JAMES EDWARDS, DC...

Jim, I hope ACA will finally join me in working to stop the obvious MD
spinal manipulation crime.

AND I hope ACA will help me in my efforts to get chiropractic physicians
included in Dorland's definition of physician.

Dishonest professional descendants of bowel emptiers ("physic"ian MDs)
should NOT be closing birth canals and going for a monopoly on the power
word "physician"!

Gastaldo's assignment for ACA: FIRST officially declare opposition to the
obvious MD-"physic"ian spinal manipulation crime against babies - then get
the definition of physician changed in Dorland's...

Or work on these matters simultaneously as I am doing here...

CORE IDENTITY OF CHIROPRACTIC...

PAUL CAREY, DC (via )...

World Federation of Chiropractic/WFC President Paul Carey, DC recently asked
people to nominate themselves for a TASK FORCE ON CHIROPRACTIC IDENTITY, as
in:

"Recent studies in various countries show that chiropractors and the public
remain confused about the core identity of the profession, and that this is
a growing and serious problem. In today's small world, identity is an
international issue, and the WFC, at the request of its member national
associations of chiropractors in 80 countries, is establishing a major task
force to lead a broad consultation to address the problem....The 35-member
task force will feature broad representation from the chiropractic
profession: In addition to the three co-chairs, it will include DCs from the
WFC world regions (9); the European Chiropractors' Union (2); and the
international academic and research communities, (8). Up to seven other DCs
who, individually or on behalf of an organization, express interest in
participating in the task force, will also be included, as will one
representative of major vendors to the chiropractic profession and five
public members...Requests to serve on the WFC Task Force on Identity must be
received by Nov. 30. For more details, visit
www.wfc.org or contact WFC
Secretariat Gillian Sloane-Seale at
http://www.chiroweb.com/dynamic/temp/wfc.html

I HEREBY NOMINATE MYSELF. I am unlicensed by choice (one doesn't need to be
licensed to NON-SPINALLY adjust NON-SPINAL subluxations!) so perhaps I don't
qualify to be one of the chiropractic members? I hereby nominate myself as
a public member. I think one of the other public members should be
chiropractic's greatest supporter:

California's brand new Governor ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER...

Governor Arnold now has the power to pardon California MDs in advance.
Again, MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most
powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

Governor Arnold: Please pardon MDs in advance and thereby save tiny lives
and tiny limbs and PREVENT more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be
able to adjust by hand.

Sorry to be harsh but... ALL DCs don't support PREVENTING vertebral
subluxations are ethically challenged. I personally think it's just DC
leaders who are dragging their feet. Student ACA members - you haven't
committed any Chiropractic Original Sin yet (see above) - lead and the rest
of the profession will follow - and the tiniest chiropractic patients will
finally benefit from non-spinal chiropractic - worldwide...

Copied also to: ACA Member Brian Zaleski, DC at .

Brian, please copy this to the censored version of chirolist
) and to the ACA and CCA listservs

***This post be instantly archived for global access on the
UNcensored version of chirolist...

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Arnold! (also: Channeling Gastaldo) (also:
chiros/SACA/WFC) (also: Warning about usenet MDs)"