FINGERPRINTS ON MOUNTAIN DEW CAN

Old September 11th 07, 10:15 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default FINGERPRINTS ON MOUNTAIN DEW CAN

Cohorts, proud of yourselves?

On Sep 11, 12:32 pm, Borked Pseudo Mailed
wrote:
DONT WORRY, WE WIPED ALL THE FINGERPRINTS OFF OF IT.

RIGHT BEFORE WE PUT STRYC-9 ALL OVER IT!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

WE WERE HOPING BARBARA'S SON WOULD FIND IT AND DRINK IT....THEN YOU COULD
EXPLAIN TO HER WHY HER SON WAS DEAD BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR ****ING
MOUTH SHUT ON USENET.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Borked Pseudo Mailed
Newsgroups: alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:32:54 -0600 (MDT)

DONT WORRY, WE WIPED ALL THE FINGERPRINTS OFF OF IT.

RIGHT BEFORE WE PUT STRYC-9 ALL OVER IT!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

WE WERE HOPING BARBARA'S SON WOULD FIND IT AND DRINK IT....THEN YOU
COULD
EXPLAIN TO HER WHY HER SON WAS DEAD BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR
****ING
MOUTH SHUT ON USENET.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, this shows the voraciousness that the pro CPS crowd will use to
silence their critics and protect their industry.

--
In solidarity,

Michael©

See, this is the stuff I don't condone...at all. If the person that
said that was a friend of mine, off line, in everyday life, I would
tell them that what they did went way over the line in an arguement/
disagreement/fight whatever. Threatening physical harm to any
ESPECIALLY a child is just over the top in my book. Calling names,
bickering, not liking each other's online persona ...whatever. When
it overflows to real life, that's another story. No, I'm not changing
who I agree with or don't agree with here; not at all. But seeing
real life threats of physical violence is just wrong.

Old September 11th 07, 11:58 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"lostintranslation" wrote in message
oups.com...

See, this is the stuff I don't condone...at all. If the person that
said that was a friend of mine, off line, in everyday life, I would
tell them that what they did went way over the line in an arguement/
disagreement/fight whatever. Threatening physical harm to any
ESPECIALLY a child is just over the top in my book. Calling names,
bickering, not liking each other's online persona ...whatever. When
it overflows to real life, that's another story. No, I'm not changing
who I agree with or don't agree with here; not at all. But seeing
real life threats of physical violence is just wrong.

But you should be seeing who the REAL terrorist IS here by now.

Old September 11th 07, 11:58 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Sep 11, 5:55 pm, "freedom"
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, lostintranslation
wrote:

On Sep 11, 5:33 pm, "Michael=A9"
wrote:
Greegor wrote innews:1189545358.448056.24220@t8g200=

0prg.googlegroups.com:

From: Borked Pseudo Mailed
Newsgroups: alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:32:54 -0600 (MDT)

DONT WORRY, WE WIPED ALL THE FINGERPRINTS OFF OF IT.

RIGHT BEFORE WE PUT STRYC-9 ALL OVER IT!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

WE WERE HOPING BARBARA'S SON WOULD FIND IT AND DRINK IT....THEN YOU
COULD
EXPLAIN TO HER WHY HER SON WAS DEAD BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR
****ING
MOUTH SHUT ON USENET.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, this shows the voraciousness that the pro CPS crowd will use to
silence their critics and protect their industry.

--
In solidarity,

Michael=A9

See, this is the stuff I don't condone...at all. If the person that
said that was a friend of mine, off line, in everyday life, I would
tell them that what they did went way over the line in an arguement/
disagreement/fight whatever. Threatening physical harm to any
ESPECIALLY a child is just over the top in my book. Calling names,
bickering, not liking each other's online persona ...whatever. When
it overflows to real life, that's another story. No, I'm not changing
who I agree with or don't agree with here; not at all. But seeing
real life threats of physical violence is just wrong.

I agree. Keep in mind though, there's a good possibility that Ken/Greg is
writing this stuff himself. If you watch closely, whenever he's getting
hammered on some debate (as he is with his phony degree) this sideshow
stuff happens. And a few other points: he's known to use remailers and
deny using them, he's been caught forging....and, he's been caught making
up socks to support himself. It wouldn't be too farfetched to think that
he'd make up socks to attack himself.

And then of course there's the possibility that someone out there simply
enjoys pulling Ken's strings and seeing him dance.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Exactly David.

Old September 12th 07, 01:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Sep 11, 5:58 pm, firemonkey wrote:
On Sep 11, 5:55 pm, "freedom"

wrote:

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, lostintranslation

From: Borked Pseudo Mailed
Newsgroups: alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:32:54 -0600 (MDT)

[...]

Another thing, when kennie is stressed, like you say.. hammered, the
racial posts start. Compulsion? Stressed induced??

Old September 12th 07, 04:36 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

LIT wrote
See, this is the stuff I don't condone...at all. If the person that
said that was a friend of mine, off line, in everyday life, I would
tell them that what they did went way over the line in an arguement/
disagreement/fight whatever. Threatening physical harm to any
ESPECIALLY a child is just over the top in my book. Calling names,
bickering, not liking each other's online persona ...whatever. When
it overflows to real life, that's another story. No, I'm not changing
who I agree with or don't agree with here; not at all. But seeing
real life threats of physical violence is just wrong.

KRP But you should be seeing who the REAL terrorist IS here by now.

Did anyone notice how the "for the record" posts were made
only hours before these terroristic threats?

Almost as if the system sucks knew this was going down today.

Old September 12th 07, 05:08 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Sep 11, 8:00 pm, "Michael©"
wrote:
firemonkey wrote oups.com:

Another thing, when kennie is stressed, like you say.. hammered, the
racial posts start. Compulsion? Stressed induced??

More 'flawless' Vulcan logic from a liar! LOL

The posts that contain the racial slurs and other various attacks are re-
mailed anonymously thus, they could be done equally by anyone. Ken,
myself, Greg and even yourself.

Your assumption and portrayal of it being only Ken, shows how impotent
your logic is.

Standard, trifling, trailer trash bitch.

--
In solidarity,

Michael©

ROFLMAO, have I "touched a nerve" greggie. Your loyalty to kennie
confirms you are greg hanson, give kennie a kiss from us CPS system
sucks, LOL

You know nothing about me.

Old September 12th 07, 05:14 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Sep 11, 10:36 pm, Greegor wrote:
LIT wrote

See, this is the stuff I don't condone...at all. If the person that
said that was a friend of mine, off line, in everyday life, I would
tell them that what they did went way over the line in an arguement/
disagreement/fight whatever. Threatening physical harm to any
ESPECIALLY a child is just over the top in my book. Calling names,
bickering, not liking each other's online persona ...whatever. When
it overflows to real life, that's another story. No, I'm not changing
who I agree with or don't agree with here; not at all. But seeing
real life threats of physical violence is just wrong.

KRP But you should be seeing who the REAL terrorist IS here by now.

Did anyone notice how the "for the record" posts were made
only hours before these terroristic threats?

It was kennie dork, threatening himself.. just wanting to direct us
away from his phony degrees.

Almost as if the system sucks knew this was going down today.

Spoken like the penny thug you are Michael,
BTW...we are always plotting and planning, if fact we all were born
just to make you miserable. In fact all people living today and for
the past 7 generations were born to make little greggie hanson
miserable. Waaaaaaa!
LOL

Old September 12th 07, 05:29 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Sep 11, 11:14 pm, firemonkey wrote:
[...]

Aren't you the one who lives in a trailer greggie boy? I own a condo
dummie

Old September 12th 07, 10:20 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
LIT wrote
See, this is the stuff I don't condone...at all. If the person that
said that was a friend of mine, off line, in everyday life, I would
tell them that what they did went way over the line in an arguement/
disagreement/fight whatever. Threatening physical harm to any
ESPECIALLY a child is just over the top in my book. Calling names,
bickering, not liking each other's online persona ...whatever. When
it overflows to real life, that's another story. No, I'm not changing
who I agree with or don't agree with here; not at all. But seeing
real life threats of physical violence is just wrong.

KRP But you should be seeing who the REAL terrorist IS here by now.

Did anyone notice how the "for the record" posts were made
only hours before these terroristic threats?

Almost as if the system sucks knew this was going down today.

I wonder if there was some dissent at their off Usenet meetings lately?