dangers of meeting people from chat rooms, for kids or adults

Old January 8th 04, 01:35 AM
LadySharon811

Default dangers of meeting people from chat rooms, for kids or adults

the following was published by greegor. It seems important. If people have been
murdered from meetings on enema chat rooms, then it is worth knowing about and
being careful. The important thing is to know the risk and be careful

sharon
http://wwwe-lovestories.com

Subject: Advice on correcting a 13yo for drinking/smokingexpulsion from
school
From: (Greg Hanson)
Date: 12/29/2003 2:18 AM Pacific Standard Time
An example of the ministry to the depraved?

From:
(Lifeknox)
Group: alt.soulmates Date:
Thu, Nov 15, 2001, 9:48am (EST+5)
Subject: dangers of meeting enemates in enema chat rooms

I still don't know what is wrong with me. But I am getting
curious.Seemed a lot like a moderate case of IBS, and could be. However
this all started while I was camping in my truck last winter. I never
get sick, but I got a severe lung and sinus infection coupled with the
diarrhea that lasted on and off since then. Probably just some sort of
infection, but it is curious. I live a very healthful lifestyle, had no
sexual or other contacts and almost never get these things. I have
camped out in that truck for several winters and never got sick.

Hitting me with some sort of aresol while I was asleep or placing an
infectious agent someplace on the truck, like a door handle, would have
been very very easy. I always slept at the same place and was right next
to a side walk. It would have been easy to have sprayed some toxin
through an open window and no one would ever be the wiser, not even me.
I didn't make any connection until long after this happened, or suspect
anything. What concerns me is the constance of the symptoms and the fact
that they may have ups and downs, but have remained so long. There are
toxins out there that will do this, but severe lung and sinus infections
coupled with diarrhea that come and go for months without ever ending is
suspicious.

This brings me to the rest of the post. In August, one of the regular
posters to to nozzleville etc., died mysteriously from an embolism.
These too occur naturally, or are an excellent way of eliminating people
without leaving any trace that would show up on an autopsy, expecially
with his recent lung cancer. According to what I read he had just been
out to dinner. Did he meet a lady or someone else from his postings on
nozzleville or another chat group? What type of enbolism was it? Of
course this given his health history could be just a normal thing, but
then again. I got sick just after making some post to nozzleville, and I
and he were easy to find, we published our addresses. No one else did.

Then some spaces below (on another board) a posting about a lady missing
since about the same time was posted. Apparently she may not have been
to work, and has not been heard from for months by her closest friends?
Again perhaps just a coincidence. Apparently this discussion was
repeated in depth on the nozzleville chat group and no one even
responded, or was concerned that their members were disappearing under
what could be suspicious circumstances. After this posting listing the
possiblity that someone may have been murdered, and this was not
reported to the police, the only responses was to accuse the person of
being a doctor they dont like, rather than show any concern that someone
that may have been a regular poster here may have been murdered!

This happened before in the old Esig2chat group a number of years ago.
There was a lady, a leader of a black witchcraft coven in the New York
area that took over the group. She would travel arround the country
meeting people from the group. Many people just never posted to the
group again after meeting her. This as well was never investigated.
I am printing this as a warning to others. What possible motive drives
people to hurt others without any cause? There is a book that explaines
part of this on line about enemas. It seems that people that are abused
in toilet training can have an irrational hatred of people that find
enemas or anything colon oriented pleasant because of trauma in their
own childhood. These people without really understanding why they hate
these people are a real danger. If they meet people who enjoy enemas or
are open about them, they feel anger. If they are abusers or interpret
this anger as righteous anger, they can further intrepret thier anger as
a reason to punish these evil anal erotics.

Difficulty is that on the net, there are groups that meet to discuss
enjoying and doing enemas for pleasure, such as nozzleville. A predator
in a group like this is a fox in the hen house. And it is a double
whammy. The one who was in truth abused, can take retribution to a very
high level. Those in these groups, like most anally orientied people are
retentive. They hide their identity. Even when they warm up and decide
to meet they usually hide what they are doing. Those least likely to
know what they are about is their friends and family. So that they can
easily be sweet talked into meeting in private a person they may not
know at all, and will likely never tell anyone that would be concerned
about them where they are going, or what they are going to do. Also
being a small group scattered over the world they tend to travel to meet
each other. They have a yearly gathering in Las Vegas for enemas,
spankings etc. but this being more a group meeting might not be a good
ground for predators. Private meetings would.

I am encouraging people to be careful about who they meet. There on the
esig2chat group was a lady from NJ that posted a lot on how to kill
people with enemas! The colon is not well protected. It does not let you
know if you are being just given warm water or hemlock for example. I am
very concerned that these groups are being preyed on by a killer, and a
possibly very skilled one at that. I only know three people that have
had problems. Myself, one man that died, and a lady that is possibly
missing. Many others just never posted again after meeting with the
first lady mentioned. Groups are so diverse in location and position
that it would be very difficult to know if more have disappeared.

The man known to have died, if it was not natural, would likely have
been killed using a sophisticated concoction, or injection to cause an
embolism at the end of his meeting with likely a lady. He died a short
time later. Problem is that with an older man, an embolism is very
difficult to prove anything, it is a very effective means of doing away
with someone, or it can be a natural cause.

My window was shot out on a lonely country road, missing my head by at
most an inch or two, and the sickness was just curious. Again no one was
ever found that fired the shot, nor could anything conclusive ever be
proven with a strange illness. The lady as well could just be someone
that changed her lifestyle and got rid of her old friends. Problem is it
is happening too often, and predatory behavior is too easy to do, if
foul play is part of the plan. What can be done to protect against
predators in this sort of situation?

There are people that hate others that take enemas, due to being abused
in thier own childhood. It is quite possible that one of those people is
a long time regular in these groups and can be "snuffing" those people
they hate quite easily thanks to the access of the internet. One missing
person in in NY, and the one that died was Nebraska. Years ago the
people that disappeared from the internet were scattered all over the
country. With the scatter of possible attacks it would be easy for
someone with a mission to kill off enema advocates or users to take
little side trips and never be detected. this is the reason for my
concern.

It is the same with other mass murderers. The singling out of a group
and working an occassional newbe, and those who are more visable and
vocal for an occassional "hit" would be so very very simple to do, it
worries me. This particularily since only two of us actually were easy
to find on the internet, locate and do something with. The man that had
an embolism, had been out. The person in that years ago listed as being
from the NY area had an unusual medical and poison knowledge. She (or
he) could have been capable of doing something to an enema that might
have caused a surge in blood pressure or something else to initiate a
stroke in a final retention enema, so that the stroke would occur after
leaving the meeting place and driving home, which is what may have
happened. It is very unlikely that this would have even been suspected
and probably could not be detected on autopsy.
Old January 9th 04, 12:21 PM
Greg Hanson

Why are you trying to pretend that I wrote it?

Is Jerry having some legal trouble?