Hypnotist Joke

Old September 14th 03, 01:29 AM
CME

Default Hypnotist Joke

The Hypnotist

It was opening night at the Orpheum and the Amazing
Claude was topping the bill. People came from miles around to see
the famed hypnotist do his stuff.

As Claude took to the stage, he announced, "Unlike
most stage hypnotists who invite two or three people up onto the
stage to be put into a trance, I intend to hypnotize each and every
member of the audience."

The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew
a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat. "I want you each to
keep your eye on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. Its
been in my family for six generations."

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth
while quietly chanting, "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch
the watch...." The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back
and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of
pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until suddenly it slipped
from the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a
hundred pieces.

"****" said the hypnotist.

It took three weeks to clean up the theater.

Old September 14th 03, 02:25 AM
CME

"CME" wrote in message
t...
[...]

[...]