how to apply a spanking

Old December 22nd 03, 11:07 PM
LaVonne Carlson

Default how to apply a spanking

Lifeknox wrote:

This was posted to a mother who asked advice about spanking her child.

To follow up on what I said before, I don't want to recommend without knowing
what is going on, what to do. It is your choice as a mother, and must be guided
by your own thoughts, those of your daughter, and your husband, as well as
being legal. Some states and contries have made corporal punishment illegal. I
disagree with this, but having my endorsement won't post the bail, if you
violate the law!

Spanking by parents is legal in the US, in all states. Please get your facts
straight before you post. Some countries have made spanking illegal, but if you
are a parent in the US you can spank your child, no matter what state happens to
be your residence. It's sad but true. States vary by definitions of abuse and
how hard you can spank your child, but if you want to spank, the US is the place
to live.

Personally, I'd prefer to raise children without physically assaulting them. I
raised two children and never spanked. How can this be?

LaVonne

Old December 25th 03, 05:40 PM
LadySharon811

Hi, Dr. Knox is no longer available, but he raised 5 children, all of whom are
doing well, well adjusted and a value to their culture and nation. All were
spanked at times, but as he stated earlier, he does not like doing it, and only
did it when he had to for the best interest of the child.

It is all about love. On another group I posted this about love to a young
lady seeking a mate who would fill her needs.

This was written on a board in answer to a young lady that was seeking someone
to care for her special needs in areas of constipation and needing enemas. It
was followed by a response from Dr. Knox advising her to have hope that this
could happen. After his post another person put that men only seek to be nice
to women because they want "to get in their pants" and value only nice looking
women. This is a response to that.

You comments, following Dr. Knox's are certainly strange. If ever a man did not
fit the image you put out, it certainly isn't Dr. Knox. It is a little like
saying all women just love men for their money and what they can do for them. I
am certain there are a few, perhaps many women that are like that, but most of
us aren't. We love, just as men love in a good and caring way. And I think the
overwhelming majority of us are that way.

Dr. Knox comes here and post, as well as other places on the internet to help
other people. He is never discourteous and always give accurate, factual
information. I know when he met his last lady from the internet, they had been
talking on the phone and emailing for months before. He already loved her
before he met her. He told her on the phone before their first meeting that he
would love her as she was, with no changes, and he was true to that for their
entire relationship. She was beautiful in her soul, and promised to serve God
and good with him, to try to make a better world for their presence. She was
beautiful physically as well, but that was never why he loved her. It was her
soul. He never tried to make love to her. They had reasons not to have a sexual
relationship, and he and she always respected that. When she was killed by
someone that did not understand the nature of their love, he blamed himself,
and has never been open to any other relationships because of her death. So K
need not worry about getting together with him. He wouldn't be open to it.

As above he gives advice and seeks to help others. In all the years he has
worked on line to do this he has been alone, except for the time she helped
him. In all of America and the first world, she was the only person that tried
to serve God and good with him that was able to help as was needed. With her
death, what little hope he had of ever serving God, or the 1st world serving
God or good has disipated. He believes he will remain alone so long as he knows
remains trapped in areas of the world dedicated to serving greed and evil,
because no love or good can exist in that environment.

And as far as all men "just wanting in a woman's pants!!!" Only a small
percentage of mature men are like that. When young a lot of men or women are,
or at least they want sex for their own enjoyment. But with maturity, love
becomes far more important. It is better to have a friend with love, than a
lover without friendship.

What K is talking about is important though, compatibility is fulfilling each
other's needs. I know in talking to Dr. Knox that he has had far more loving
relationships in his life with ladies than probably all his detractors combined
have had. (I may be writing a novel that describes this part of his life
someday. I am taking notes to get that ready) A number of his friends have
asked him to write a book on this. However, he says it is not necessary. It is
not his looks, charm, or money that made this happen. It is very simply that he
loves. He cares about those in his life, and he tries to do what is best for
and makes them happy. If you would be a lover, the key word is to love. In his
teens he was no greater success in this area than most men, and the reason was
that he was "just trying to get in their pants" as you say. That turned around
when he realized that the key to happiness is giving happiness not getting it.
The reason he had so many loves in his twenties and early thirties was not what
he tried to get, but what he gave. If you guys, men or women, would follow this
example, you would find your lives much richer. If you will think of your
partner first and seek to love, care for them, and do what is best for them,
as Dr. Knox has, someday you may find yourself as beloved as he has been.

As for K, yes, if you have chronic constipation, then a man that is open to
caring for this will fill your needs better. Now how are you going to fill his,
and bring him happiness?

It is Christmas Day. Jesus is accepted as the prophet of love in Christianity,
Islam and Judaism, as well as most of the other faiths of the world. Wouldn't
it be a wonderful world if in our nations, dedicated to only greed, getting and
keeping and evil, just woke up this morning and were open to love and called
their friends to share that love, rather than just viewing others, as objects
"to get in their pants" or disposal units to sell drugs to rather than let them
have more healthful enemas because that is what is better for the them and all
the world?

Dr. Knox has long opposed corporations because they have no souls and their
only purpose is greed and getting money by any method. This certainly is a
major source of evil in our world, but what if corporations in their incept and
design were designed to serve humanity and the world, and were rated on how
well they made the world a better place? What if? It could be. It is Christmas.
The world can change if love lives again in our world. The world and America
and other nations can serve God and good, if this happened. How can you change
your life to make this happen. How can we change the economic base of our
system to one that serves God and good rather than Satan and evil.

love

Sharon
http://www.e-lovestories.com
http://www.lifeknox.com

Old December 28th 03, 03:55 PM
Greg Hanson

Hi, Dr. Knox is no longer available,

What? How do you trigger your other personality?
Is he in RCMP custody?
Old December 31st 03, 06:18 PM
The Muppet

"Lifeknox" wrote in message
good reply. I had similar experiences as a child, not being beaten, but not
knowing why when my father spanked me. Communication is the key to learning,
not just spanking or avoidance of punishment. I agree. I still think the
spanking when properly used is a good tool with most kids.

For young kids certainly, there is a case for limited use of mild spanking
as a last resort, in order to prevent/deter them from doing something
ridiculously dangerous like sticking their fingers in an electrical socket.

But certainlt this did not apply when I was receiving my beatings at the
age of 12,13,14 and even 15.
Nobody ever explained why it was thought I was doing wrong, it was
just assumed that I knew better and to beat my body until it turned
black & blue would somehow sort me out.

Old January 1st 04, 02:56 AM
LadySharon811

I thought this was explained pertty well in the posting, however, go to
the analysis of a spanking at
http://www.e-lovestories.com
No one should be punished without knowing why it is done. this is very
important, and never should anyone be paddled black and blue. a propper padding
only affects the skin and causes a burning pain of which all residual effects
should fade rapidly
Old January 4th 04, 02:33 AM
Priscilla567890

i hope that someone SPANKS you really hard on your bottom - for nothing -
and makes it APPLY to your age - ANYONE who spanks a helpless child is abusing
a child!!!!! NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SPANK A CHILD - GET AN ADULT!!! WHO IS
YOUR STRENGTH AND SIZE TO SPANK ON YOU - AND SEE HOW IT FEELS!!!!!!!!!
Old January 4th 04, 02:34 AM
Priscilla567890

you are such an idiot - the more i read your article - the more i realize it
- i won't give you another moment!!!!! i just hope that someday someone
spanks you!!!! really hard - you are not perfect - you self righteous
---------!!!!!!
Old January 4th 04, 02:36 AM
Priscilla567890

i hope that someone in the government sees this article you wrote!!!! you are
a criminal beyond words!!!!!
Old January 4th 04, 02:37 AM
Priscilla567890

i am SO impressed - you want to hold them while they cry - you are SO loving
- so caring - YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!
Old January 4th 04, 02:38 AM
Priscilla567890

I HOPE YOUR SONS HATE YOU!!!! AND WHEN YOU ARE OLD AND HELPLESS - I HOPE THEY
SPANK YOU AND SPANK YOU AND SPANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 02:30 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM