Merry Christmas! Anyone remember us?

Old January 2nd 05, 02:41 AM
Cele

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:20:18 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

Hahah you too sound like a perfect match. Congrats!

Christine

We think so. :-)

Thanks.

Cele

Old January 2nd 05, 02:44 AM
Cele

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:38:14 -0000, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"Paul & Cele" wrote

Oh, and if you say, "Yes," does that mean you should set a date? Urgent
replies requested, as the date setting part needs to be got on with if
appropriate..........

And a place.

And send us all an invitation!

Congratulations! (If the answer is yes that is), I can't help you there.

Dennis

Heh. The answer is yes.

Specs to follow....eventually....LOL

Cele
Old January 2nd 05, 02:45 AM
Cele

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:09:54 -0500, "Lisa" wrote:

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"Paul & Cele" wrote

Oh, and if you say, "Yes," does that mean you should set a date? Urgent
replies requested, as the date setting part needs to be got on with if
appropriate..........

And a place.

And send us all an invitation!

Congratulations! (If the answer is yes that is), I can't help you there.

Dennis

Absolutely! Set the date! After all, that's the point of getting engaged,
isn't it?

Congratulations.

Lisa

Thanks! We'll keep you posted. Now to survive the intervening spans of
separation......

I want March to come. OK, really, I want August to come.

Cele

Old January 2nd 05, 02:49 AM
Cele

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 02:30:51 GMT, Alex Nemeth
wrote:

On 28 Dec 2004 06:18:59 -0800, "Paul & Cele" wrote:

Cele: Hi everybody! Merry Christmas. Hope you all had a good one. We
just finally got a net connection in this hotel in Boston, or we
might've wished you all a Merry Christmas earlier.

chuckle After all those "get a room" posts you finally did. :-)

Yup. ;-)

Must have been all that snow tha kept you under "wraps" for this long

Heh. Nah, fact is, we had a monster of a time getting a broadband
drop. I took my laptop for various reasons, but partly because it's a
good games & DVD machine when you've got kids along. But we hoped to
follow this post up sooner, except only the Boston hotel had a drop.
Neither of us has a dialup account and we were just too darned *busy*
to get our act together & go to a net cafe.

I'm home now, though, and Paul & Pete'll be back at their home
tomorrow. So I'm answering 'cause I got here first. :-)

Happy New Year!

Cele

Old January 2nd 05, 02:49 AM
Cele

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 03:23:45 GMT, "V" wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks!

Cele
Old January 2nd 05, 02:53 AM
Cele

Well, we've all made it back to our respective places, after a
wonderful time in New York & Boston. We didn't do a tenth of the
things in either place that we could've, but we had a great time all
the same. Santa came and the kids were well pleased with the results.
Astonishingly, Paul & I had full stockings on Christmas morning as
well, even though we're both well past our first childhoods....and
possibly approaching our second or third. :-)

Thanks to all for your good wishes, & a Happy New Year to all. I hope
you all had wonderful holidays.

Be well, everyone.

Cele
Old January 2nd 05, 11:00 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Joelle" wrote in message

Congrats.

Thanks.

And leave the laptop home for the honeymoon.

Works for me.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 2nd 05, 11:02 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Joelle" wrote in message

We want MPGs & JPG's & real time video :-)

No, actually we don't.

Why not? :-(

It's because I'm old, fat and ugly isn't it?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 2nd 05, 11:03 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On 28 Dec 2004 14:39:02 GMT, oaway (Joelle) wrote:

Congrats.

And leave the laptop home for the honeymoon.

Thanks. :-) We will.

We'll see.

--
Paul Griffiths

Merry Christmas to all (well, almost all) Tiffany Single Parents 14 January 8th 05 08:37 PM
Merry Christmas! Chookie Pregnancy 12 December 28th 04 01:00 PM
Merry Christmas Leanne Pregnancy 6 December 27th 03 06:25 PM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 09:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 09:08 AM