hello

Old June 27th 04, 03:09 AM
Gordy

Default hello

Hi all,

I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK

--
Gordy....( Oxford, UK)

Website: http://wizzy.linksysnet.com
MSN:
Yahoo: wizzywizard65
ICQ: 302998200

--When Dreams And Day Unite--

Old June 28th 04, 02:09 AM

"Gordy" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK

--
Gordy....( Oxford, UK)

Website: http://wizzy.linksysnet.com
MSN:
Yahoo: wizzywizard65
ICQ: 302998200

--When Dreams And Day Unite--

Welcome Gordy.
Vicky, single mom to 8 and 10 y/o.

Old June 29th 04, 02:57 AM

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 03:09:53 +0100, "Gordy"

Hi all,

I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK

Hi Gordy,
Welcome to the group. There are a number of single parents here who
live in the UK or nearby.

I'm 'Kate... three kids (14, 16, 25). Single parent since '98 and there
seems to be no end in sight. I'm currently attending Grad school. Oh,
and I'm not exactly nice but I answered anyway. :-)

'Kate

Oh Kate yer nice darnit!

Old June 29th 04, 04:07 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Gordy" wrote in message

Hi all,

Hi and welcome.

I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK

Also a single dad and also in the UK.

Sorry it's short but time is an issue for me right now. More later I hope.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old June 30th 04, 03:29 AM

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Gordy" wrote in message

Hi all,

Hi and welcome.

I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK

Also a single dad and also in the UK.

Sorry it's short but time is an issue for me right now. More later I hope.

--
Paul Griffiths

What that you are being 'short'.....::evil grin::

Old June 30th 04, 11:27 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Gordy" wrote in message

I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those

nice
people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK

Also a single dad and also in the UK.

Sorry it's short but time is an issue for me right now. More later I

hope.

What that you are being 'short'.....::evil grin::

Hmm...

--
Paul Griffiths

Old July 2nd 04, 10:15 PM
denanson

"Gordy" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am new to this group and just thought I would say hi to all those nice
people out there. I am a single dad living in Oxford, UK

Greetings from Ireland
Dennis, three boys

Old July 4th 04, 09:10 AM
peter

Hi, My first visit here. Hoping on sharing joys and problems with other
single parents.
Jane Northants ( 14 and 11 )

Old July 4th 04, 10:08 AM
xkatx

"peter" wrote in message
Hi, My first visit here. Hoping on sharing joys and problems with other
single parents.
Jane Northants ( 14 and 11 )

Hi, from Canada.
Mind the top-posting
Welcome, and best of luck! Stick around, no one bites that hard around
here!
~Kat, 2 boys, 3.5 and 4.5 yrs old.

snipped due to top-posting... How evil. lol)

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old July 7th 04, 08:37 AM
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 09:08:51 GMT, "xkatx"

"peter" wrote in message
Hi, My first visit here. Hoping on sharing joys and problems with other
single parents.
Jane Northants ( 14 and 11 )

Hi, from Canada.
Mind the top-posting
Welcome, and best of luck! Stick around, no one bites that hard around
here!
~Kat, 2 boys, 3.5 and 4.5 yrs old.

snipped due to top-posting... How evil. lol)

Hi Kat! Nice to see you posting. I hope that means everything's fairly
calm on the homefront at the moment.

'Kate

Well, for the time being, I hope...
Lots has happened, and now I've gotten my mind off it for a while with work,
and now going to Vegas! I can't wait. I feel so old now, actually, and
I've only been old for just under 2 hours :'(

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?