Quick update

Old June 19th 04, 12:18 PM
denanson

Default Quick update

wrote in message

Last November 17 a city bus ran a red light and plowed into my car. I
was thrown against the windshield and hit the back of my head against
the driver's side window.

That expains you long absence, good to see you back again.

I'm off everything except Paxil for the depression and
feeling great!

Well on the road to recovery then.

My son is in foster care and doing fantastic.

I am glad that you had the courage to resolve this in his best interests.
He'll be back!

Best wishes, Dennis

Old June 20th 04, 08:38 PM

"V" wrote in message news:J2DAc.6416 We are awesome. They are leaving for a month to see their dad. I start my new
job next week, and finished school, going to go one more year... and still
planning on law school! John is still loving golf and Catie is my little rock
star.
Whew.

You are going to be a gifted lawyer, I'm so glad for you!
Old June 20th 04, 08:42 PM

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message ...
wrote in message

Last November 17 a city bus ran a red light and plowed into my car. I
was thrown against the windshield and hit the back of my head against
the driver's side window.

That expains you long absence, good to see you back again.

I'm off everything except Paxil for the depression and
feeling great!

Well on the road to recovery then.

My son is in foster care and doing fantastic.

I am glad that you had the courage to resolve this in his best interests.
He'll be back!

Best wishes, Dennis

Hi Dennis! When I complete my recovery and get the settlement from
the city for the bus crash, I'd LOVE to come to England. I'm listening
to STING right now, wish I could visit him too, LOL. I want to visit
many sacred places around the earth and visit some of the people from
this newsgroup who I've come to know and love very much over these
years. Single parenthood brought us together and I am so thankful for
the technology that did.

My son forgives me and loves me more now that we live apart than every
before. He is so mature and so much fun when we get together. Life
is such a miracle.

Lorian
Old June 21st 04, 12:32 AM

m...

wrote in message

[...]

Lorian: that makes me so happy to know you are feeling blessed.

Old June 21st 04, 12:33 AM

wrote in message
m...
"V" wrote in message news:J2DAc.6416 We are

awesome. They are leaving for a month to see their dad. I start my new
job next week, and finished school, going to go one more year... and still
planning on law school! John is still loving golf and Catie is my little

rock
star.
Whew.

You are going to be a gifted lawyer, I'm so glad for you!

Thanks!
Four years part time.
Hell, I can do it!
::big breath::

Old June 21st 04, 06:22 PM
Karen O'Mara

wrote in message om...
Hey Karen!

I DID disappear for a long time. I went to "heaven" after the bus
crash and then back in my body, on this polluted earth I have been in
so much physical and emotional pain. It's been a long recovery and a
lot of hard work to face life apart from my son and apart from my dad
and basically forsaking everyone and everything after the accident and
building my life over with very few people from before and meeting
very few new people and figuring out who I am if I am not a single
parent anymore, not able to be a computer technician, and am I going
to heal from head injury sufficiently to become a research doctor
after all. Also, finding out I am not rich and not married to the
love of my life but alone and pretty poor totally sucked. I take a
lot of responsibility for the love that I do have in my life and for
what life I have left I do all I can to live in the moment and enjoy
it, it is not meant for me to suffer. It's good to be back online
again.

How are you and your daughter?

My goodness... am very sorry to hear about the bus crash. Gosh, I hope
you will be given a compensation. I hope you heal and get to feeling
better soon. Thank goodness you weren't killed. I am so glad to hear
that you are alive and are headed in the right way for recuperation.

What happens to your son when he turns 18? I have heard of a group in
SF that helps 18 year old kids who are leaving foster homes. They help
them get started so that they are not faced on the streets. They
provide a subsidized apartment, food, clothing, and (I think) job
leads or continued education. It helps the kids get through to the
independent stage in life.

We are doing fine over here. I wish that my kid had more vision and
drive for her future but I guess she may more typical, than not. I
know I am still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up.

Where do you see your goals, Lorian?

Karen