Good-bye and Thank you for all the fish...

Old July 10th 07, 09:47 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Xdatinelia[_2_]

Default Good-bye and Thank you for all the fish...

Just a good-bye here.. I lost my son at 5 weeks and one day to sids.
Larry, who'se last name I can not remember atm, you were most helpful this
round of breastfeeding and my last round of breastfeeding (My daughter is 2
1/2 now).

Wishing you all the best.
-Brenda

Old July 11th 07, 01:00 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Flowergirl

"Xdatinelia" wrote in message
Just a good-bye here.. I lost my son at 5 weeks and one day to sids.
Larry, who'se last name I can not remember atm, you were most helpful this
round of breastfeeding and my last round of breastfeeding (My daughter is

2
1/2 now).

Wishing you all the best.
-Brenda

I am so sorry for your loss Brenda.
Is there a SIDS support group where you are?
hugs
Amanda

Old July 11th 07, 01:42 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Xdatinelia wrote:
Just a good-bye here.. I lost my son at 5 weeks and one day to sids.
Larry, who'se last name I can not remember atm, you were most helpful
this round of breastfeeding and my last round of breastfeeding (My
daughter is 2 1/2 now).

Brenda, I'm so sorry to hear this.

Anne
Old July 11th 07, 03:01 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Chris

On Jul 10, 4:47?pm, "Xdatinelia" wrote:
Just a good-bye here.. I lost my son at 5 weeks and one day to sids.
Larry, who'se last name I can not remember atm, you were most helpful this
round of breastfeeding and my last round of breastfeeding (My daughter is 2
1/2 now).

Wishing you all the best.
-Brenda

I am so sorry for the loss of your little angel, Brenda.

Old July 11th 07, 01:11 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Suzanne S

"Xdatinelia" wrote in message
Just a good-bye here.. I lost my son at 5 weeks and one day to sids.
Larry, who'se last name I can not remember atm, you were most helpful this
round of breastfeeding and my last round of breastfeeding (My daughter is
2 1/2 now).

Wishing you all the best.
-Brenda

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Suzanne

Old July 11th 07, 05:59 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Workingmom

Xdatinelia skrev:
Just a good-bye here.. I lost my son at 5 weeks and one day to sids.
Larry, who'se last name I can not remember atm, you were most helpful
this round of breastfeeding and my last round of breastfeeding (My
daughter is 2 1/2 now).

Wishing you all the best.
-Brenda

Oh Brenda....

There are no words. My tears fall for you and your family.

Tine, Denmark
Old July 12th 07, 03:44 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
cjra

On Jul 10, 3:47 pm, "Xdatinelia" wrote:
Just a good-bye here.. I lost my son at 5 weeks and one day to sids.
Larry, who'se last name I can not remember atm, you were most helpful this
round of breastfeeding and my last round of breastfeeding (My daughter is 2
1/2 now).

Wishing you all the best.
-Brenda

I'm so so sorry. Wishing you lots of strength.

-C

Old July 13th 07, 12:39 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Karen

Xdatinelia wrote:
Just a good-bye here.. I lost my son at 5 weeks and one day to sids.
Larry, who'se last name I can not remember atm, you were most helpful
this round of breastfeeding and my last round of breastfeeding (My
daughter is 2 1/2 now).

Wishing you all the best.
-Brenda

I am so, so sorry, Brenda. Looking at my baby, I don't even want to
begin to contemplate how devastating your loss must be. I hope you have
a few good memories of him which you can treasure. Lots of hugs to you
and your family,
Karen

Go Fish? Kim Single Parents 12 March 30th 06 02:54 PM
Heh heh heh... Fish! xkatx Single Parents 15 March 6th 06 11:20 PM
fish Don and Lucille Pregnancy 2 October 4th 05 10:41 PM
The good oil comes from fish Roman Bystrianyk Kids Health 0 June 30th 05 07:49 PM
fish Sara General 17 August 5th 04 12:16 PM