DCF Vs. Parents: Unfair Tactics?: Judge's Rebuke Of Agency WorkerRenews Concerns About Child Welfare Cases

Old July 20th 07, 11:06 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

Default DCF Vs. Parents: Unfair Tactics?: Judge's Rebuke Of Agency Worker Renews Concerns About Child Welfare Cases

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:19:03 -0400, American Greed
wrote:

0:-] wrote:
Some day, Dan, ask me for the archive of all your similar "system
suck" responses about CPS.

I've collected them for the fun of it.

And every time Greg or Dennis has claimed you support CPS, I just go
find another of your commentary like this below, that proves what a
"system suck" you actually are R R R R R R RR R R R R .

It's quite an impressive body of work, that archive.

Kane

Kane - can you explain to folks why our hero Danno was
collecting information on ASCPS posters ?

I had no idea he was?

What do you see in my comments above that would make you think that?

I did notice Greg trying to a lot though. Mostly they caught on
quickly enough to what you two actually are.

What is Dan's 'job' to engage and study posts on ASCPS - with the help
of a government agent?

My collection of posts of Dan had nothing to so with him collecting
any information. It was about posts similar to the one I remarked
about where he criticized CPS again, with factual information, instead
of like you and your buddies do, with lies and misleading bs.

Why does our hero Danno threaten to have ASCPS posters put in prison.

He does? Dan's more likely to point out when CPS workers are put in
prison, fired, or quick working for CPS. Hadn't you noticed? If not
why not?

Don't you disgusting scu8m have any conscious?

Far more than you. You turned someone in here to CPS for posting their
story, isn't that correct Dennis?

----------------------------

BTW, while your at it, figure out who d'geezer is and why he was
"doing my job" as he engaged and studied the posts on this NG, (hint)
take note of the posts he quoted and the commonality of those posts.

Who is he? What job was that? Which posts are you referring to? What
was the commonality?

He may be gone?, but he should NOT be forgotten, unless someone
doesn't care about a government sponsored LENGTHY vacation because
d'geezer can reappear at the drop of a bluster and threat.

As I recall his interest was not here, but on the tpg group. Possibly
I'm wrong about why he left.

Or maybe he's just too busy filling out the paperwork for the next
step.

Against who?

Didn't someone discover d'geezer was posting from a government
computer?

Please note the following quotes,
1) "Isn't it odd that you didn't spend
any time in police custody.......hmmmmmmmmm?"

To whom was he speaking, about what?

2) "Your posts were full of other justification and rationale
for murder and your last comment above would be a "Tom Metzger"
for sure in a court of law."

YOu seem unable to post the links to the actual posts where he said
those things. Why is that I wonder?

3) "The state has very large men with guns, handcuffs,
clubs, pepperspray, and iron bars, to take care of those that
bluster and threaten when they are wrong."

Who was he addressing and about what?

Why would you leave out his reason for saying those things as proven
in the actual posts, Dennis?

Someone should keep his underwear clean and a new toothbrush handy.

Maybe pick up some stationery and stamps.

Are you now threatening someone?

Why beat around the bush, Dennis. Why not come right out and say what
you mean, as yourself?

0:]

Old July 24th 07, 07:02 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Dan wrote
In my experience whether it was a lawyer, police officer, detective,
psychologist or former Assistant DA... when they hear that I help
people fight CPS they ALL started telling me how NUTS the people at
CPS are, based on what they've seen the CPS people do.

hehehe. We know. Everything turns into bizzarro world when Danno shows
on the scenes.

These have been people I've met unconnected to a CPS case I was
working on.

People who've told me what they do or did for a living... and I
mention CPS.

People tell Dan what they do for a LIVING and Dan tells
them that he fights CPS????

Damn peculiar that is!

Joe Blow "I'm a Plumber upstate."
Dan answers "I help people fight CPS."

Is this about the size of it Dan?

Old July 24th 07, 12:30 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Jul 24, 2:02 am, Greegor wrote:
Dan wrote

In my experience whether it was a lawyer, police officer, detective,
psychologist or former Assistant DA... when they hear that I help
people fight CPS they ALL started telling me how NUTS the people at
CPS are, based on what they've seen the CPS people do.

hehehe. We know. Everything turns into bizzarro world when Danno shows
on the scenes.

These have been people I've met unconnected to a CPS case I was
working on.

People who've told me what they do or did for a living... and I
mention CPS.

People tell Dan what they do for a LIVING and Dan tells
them that he fights CPS????

What people do for a living may come up in a conversation, Greg.

Or...

Cops could be in uniform.

One lawyer could introduce me to another lawyer or ADA.

Damn peculiar that is!

Maybe for you, Greg.

Joe Blow "I'm a Plumber upstate."
Dan answers "I help people fight CPS."

I don't imagine there's much of a connection from plumbing to CPS.

Old July 24th 07, 11:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:02:56 -0700, Greegor
wrote:

Dan wrote
In my experience whether it was a lawyer, police officer, detective,
psychologist or former Assistant DA... when they hear that I help
people fight CPS they ALL started telling me how NUTS the people at
CPS are, based on what they've seen the CPS people do.

hehehe. We know. Everything turns into bizzarro world when Danno shows
on the scenes.

These have been people I've met unconnected to a CPS case I was
working on.

People who've told me what they do or did for a living... and I
mention CPS.

People tell Dan what they do for a LIVING and Dan tells
them that he fights CPS????

mention CPS = fights CPS?

Greg logic again?

Damn peculiar that is!

Most certainly if you replace his words with yours. Otherwise seems
unremarkable enough.

Joe Blow "I'm a Plumber upstate."

Okay.

Dan answers "I help people fight CPS."

He does? From where are you drawing this quote?.

I see "and I mention CPS," up there.

Are you hallucinating? If so that might explain some mysteries about
you that I'm concerned about.

And you seem very focused on what you think are my concerns.

Is this about the size of it Dan?

Oh, then you weren't really quoting him. You were in fact making it up
as you went along.

You've saved my shaky sanity, Greg.

I'm not having visions after you, you ARE in fact still a lying little
****ant.

Every now and then I forget.

Kane