Review: Matrix Revolutions, The (2003)

Old November 6th 03, 05:51 AM
Anonymous

Default Review: Matrix Revolutions, The (2003)

In article
Harvey S. Karten wrote:

THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS
Reviewed by: Harvey S. Karten Grade: C- Warner Bros.
Directed by: Andy Wachowski, Larry Wachowski
Cast: Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss

If you believe that the tag-line aphorism, "Every
beginning must have an end," is on a plane with the
insights of Kierkegaard, Nietzsche and Kant, then
this final episode, "The Matrix Revolutions," will
astonish you with its apercus about
life, love, death, and what-have-you.

==

I saw the movie. It blew goats.
It was an absolute waste of 5$.

"We win, and Neo is Jeebus Khrist."

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Old November 6th 03, 04:57 PM
Alissa

I saw it last night for $6.00.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/B...3/happyjoy.wav

--
Alissa
"You really shouldn't say 'I love you'

"espann" wrote in message
. com...
I am going to go see it today and will cost me $4.50. If I could go see

the
first show of the day it would cost only $3.25 and if I wait until tonight
it will cost $6.25. I try to make only the matinee's.
"Messalina" wrote in message
om...
(Anonymous) wrote in message

In article
Harvey S. Karten wrote:

THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS
Reviewed by: Harvey S. Karten Grade: C- Warner Bros.
Directed by: Andy Wachowski, Larry Wachowski
Cast: Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss

If you believe that the tag-line aphorism, "Every
beginning must have an end," is on a plane with the
insights of Kierkegaard, Nietzsche and Kant, then
this final episode, "The Matrix Revolutions," will
astonish you with its apercus about
life, love, death, and what-have-you.
==

I saw the movie. It blew goats.
It was an absolute waste of 5$.

5 bucks? Where the hell do you live? Its pushing 10 bucks to see a
movie where I live. *grumble*

Mez