introduction

Old October 21st 04, 01:54 PM
lm

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 06:42:49 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"V" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
news:iuBdd.36218$qU.34122@clgrps13...

"V" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
news:STmdd.20418$_u6.3850@edtnps89...

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

You obviously do not consider other posters ideas, feelings,
thoughts.
I was not telling you what to do.
Now I will simply have to add you to a blocked list and
unfortunately,
even if
you have something interesting or newsworthy to read, I won't see
it.
That is sad.

What's eating you Vicky?
I thought it was an innocuous enough thread at a time when nothing
else
was
going on.

Dennis

I'm going to go for the tasteless response because dammit I feel like
it.
think no one's eating her, hence the hostility.

Kat, driving down Wayne Gretzky Drive do you remember that flashing
sign
in
the winter? I don't know why it struck me at this moment. lmao

Christine

Christine, that was a tacky response. I have zero hositility. My sex
life
is
actually no ones business. Keeping yours private would probably benefit
those
with weak stomachs.
Vicky a.k.a V

Oh but I do think you're hostile, it's quite apparent.

Christine

Not a bit.
Tired of the lack of single parent support issues and hostile are two
separate
things.

Well how about instead of complaining you post some topics? Be a part of
the solution instead of the problem.

How about give it a bloody rest.

lm
Old October 21st 04, 02:09 PM

"CME" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

[...]

I have. Not recently, though. Perhaps I will do that.

Old October 21st 04, 02:10 PM

wrote:

"V" wrote in message

[...]

I agree.
Last post regarding this issue, on my behalf.

Old October 21st 04, 04:33 PM
Tiffany

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:27:32 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"Tiffany" wrote in message

OK Paul..... are you playing the ~Lets see how many posts it takes for
Tiff to become jealous game~ ????

And that would be one. lol

Christine

I'm just glad I'm not hearing how much I really want PaulF and can't
have him cause he's all hers.

She shares better now.

'Kate

Interesting that I don't remember ever laying claim to Paul.... if he were
mine, he wouldn't have time to flirt with other women, he would be to busy
in bed with me. lol

Old October 21st 04, 06:57 PM
Karen O'Mara

"CME" wrote in message news:STmdd.20418$_u6.3850@edtnps89...
I'm going to go for the tasteless response because dammit I feel

like it. I
think no one's eating her, hence the hostility.

Kat, driving down Wayne Gretzky Drive do you remember that flashing sign in
the winter? I don't know why it struck me at this moment. lmao

No one's eating her?!...

oh what an icky, trashy response. It's not funny. It's offensive. It's
out of line and ugly.

For criminy's sake, apologize. I hope some of the men who think you're
so darned cute back me up on this one.

Karen
Old October 21st 04, 06:58 PM
Karen O'Mara

"CME" wrote in message news:FvBdd.36219$qU.14170@clgrps13...
Sorry I was in one of those moods. lol

lol? What an apology.

Karen
Old October 21st 04, 06:58 PM
Karen O'Mara

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...
ROTFLMAO

Charming man you are.

Karen
Old October 21st 04, 07:10 PM
Tiffany

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
"CME" wrote in message
I'm going to go for the tasteless response because dammit I feel

like it. I
think no one's eating her, hence the hostility.

Kat, driving down Wayne Gretzky Drive do you remember that flashing sign
in
the winter? I don't know why it struck me at this moment. lmao

No one's eating her?!...

oh what an icky, trashy response. It's not funny. It's offensive. It's
out of line and ugly.

For criminy's sake, apologize. I hope some of the men who think you're
so darned cute back me up on this one.

Karen

I don't see it happening.......

Old October 21st 04, 07:14 PM
P.Fritz

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
m...
"P.Fritz" wrote in message
ROTFLMAO

Charming man you are.

BIG YAWN

Karen

Old October 21st 04, 07:20 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message
I'm going to go for the tasteless response because dammit I feel

like it. I
think no one's eating her, hence the hostility.

Kat, driving down Wayne Gretzky Drive do you remember that flashing sign
in
the winter? I don't know why it struck me at this moment. lmao

No one's eating her?!...

oh what an icky, trashy response. It's not funny. It's offensive. It's
out of line and ugly.

For criminy's sake, apologize. I hope some of the men who think you're
so darned cute back me up on this one.

Karen

I don't see it happening.......

Considering she apparently thinks oral sex 'icky', I don't see it either.

Introduction J Costello Single Parents 1 January 28th 04 09:18 PM
Online Interview Introduction Susan DeBord Pregnancy 0 December 8th 03 03:42 PM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 01:35 AM
introduction silivrenglaur Pregnancy 10 October 9th 03 05:05 PM
Introduction Catheleijne Berck Breastfeeding 3 July 15th 03 01:42 PM