I need help tracking down a this deadbeat asshole !

Old January 25th 05, 02:25 AM

In
posted on Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:02:56 -0500, J. Peter Mugaas
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:12:56 GMT, wrote:

[snip]
Hmm, well, I wouldn't disagree with the abortion option, I
do believe that anyone in the world has a innate right to
approach any genuine support group for help and advice.

Some on the group might want to offer practical suggestions,
but I don't believe that anyone on any support group has any
right to be deliberately hostile to a person seeking advice.

The person posted to the wrong support group. There probably is a
more relevant newsgroup that could've been more helpful (it's the
poster's responsibility to find the right one).

There may well have been, but a poster has a right to try to
maximize their chances by posting to several groups. Any of
the groups you mention might have someone with specific
experience in tracking someone, or could recommend a
specific service for doing so.

I also suspect that the original poster may have been trolling by
pitting one newsgroup against another by cross-posting to
contradictory newsgroups. Look at the groups the original message was
cross-posed to:

alt.child-support
alt.support.childfree
alt.support.divorce
alt.support.single-parents

That's the crux of what's going on. While I've been following this
thread, I've hesitated to reply to it before because I suspected a
troll and yes, my news reader does warn if you are cross-posting a
reply.

I don't believe that it is troll behaviour to post to more
than one newsgroup. Not everyone identifies the group they
are posting from and contactable on.

If someone posts something on the above groups I may wish to
answer the post or follow the thread. The only way that I
can ensure that my post reaches them is to crosspost back.

Crossposting is relatively common on most usenet groups, and
I fail to see why alt.support.childfree should be so damned
paranoid about it.

Now if someone is trying to sell a product or service on
usenet and crossposting to 15 or 20 unrelated groups hoping
to find a customer [or a sucker] then there may be some
reason to complain.

There are groups devoted for the sale of items, and I would
object to anyone trying to flog a product or service on a
non-sales group such as any of the above.

The original poster was rightfully flamed for choosing the wrong
newsgroup and she had EVERY opportunity to know that this is not the
right group (we haven't been hiding it from anyone).

Sorry, I still maintain that anyone looking for help on any
group pretending to be a support group should not be flamed,
as we don't know their motive for posting.

.....Whether they are a clueless newbie or not.

All those people you mention have absolutely nothing to do with this.
This was either a troll attempting to get people riled up for their
own sick pleasure

An unwarranted assumption. Why should crossposting get
anyone riled up?

I could probably set up a filter on Forte Agent to
automatically mark any crosspost as read or block it
entirely, but I see absolutely no reason to do either.

or some clueless newbie who really doesn't know any
better and needs to learn the hard way.

I agree that there are many people on many newsgroups who
need to be flamed or embarrassed into acting like human
beings, but I do think we should try to be a bit more gentle
with obvious newbies and give them the benefit of the doubt.

It doesn't really take long to get a good idea how long a
person has posted on usenet under a given name.

Why should a group want to get a reputation for being a hate
group?

If alt.support.childfree is so damn fussy about crossposts
they should convert to a moderated group or exchange
messages by email. The world is _not_ going to operate for
the convenience of this group.

This reply restores the thread crossposts. Why attempt to
talk behind others backs, Peter?

IMHO, if you and/or others are going to criticize the
original poster, she has a right to know of your
speculations on her motives.

Regards,
"nilkids"

---
I once had an open mind until people used it as a trashcan.
J. Peter Mugaas E-Mail:

http://www.wvnet.edu/~oma00215/

Old January 25th 05, 03:03 AM

In posted on
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:43:16 GMT, The Dave© wrote:

Kari wrote:
Again, kill your kid, then yourself, then ****
the bodies.

How does that work, genius?

Interesting question, that!

Isn't there an old military joke along the lines of an
officer lecturing to his troops
"No, no, men. First you rape, then you pillage, then you
burn the village!"

Or perhaps Kari has some special talents that the rest of us
lack? Or special Satanistic powers?

Or perhaps she is talking of rape in the afterlife, not
this life?

Please do post details, Kari, am sure that all of us
following this thread would like to hear your answer to the
question posed by "The Dave©" .

Some of us do like to try to learn from usenet, after all!
:-)

Regards,
"nilkids"

Regards,
"nilkids"

Old January 25th 05, 03:40 AM

In posted on
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:29:16 -0400, ChildFree Abby wrote:

Mandy Smith wrote:
Oh, I had no idea that Kari had family in the UK too. And yes while you're
at it, you can get on your knees and bow down. When I was with Michael F.
O'Shaughnessy he did tell me how the British stole food from the Irish
during the "potato famine". He said he was going to join the IRA, I hope he
did at some point. That would have been the one good thing he did with his
meaningless life. Because he sure hasn't given his daughter one dime, or
ever written letters and cards to know that he loves her. Which is almost
free by the way. For a man that walks around with a box of $100.00 Cohibas,
and the finest clothes and vehicles, that's pretty selfish.

And you bought all this bull****? Hook, Line and Sinker? Did he offer to
sell you a bridge, too? My Dawg, you make me wonder just how stupid
someone could be and still remember to breathe, much less fornicate.

You are dumber than a box of hair. You are a disgrace to the human
species.

There, there, Abby, calm down! Firstly, even intelligent
people have been known to make major mistakes, usually as
the result of excessive optimism.

Secondly, do you think that Vietnam was a wise decision?
Would you want to go on record as claiming that the
administrations involved in the conflict or the American
voters who supported them as "dumb"? Don't you think that
"misled" might be a more tolerant term?

Even some of the people posting on this thread have some
people on it whose intelligence is pretty questionable.

Some still accuse me of being anything other than a male
in both sex and gender. Many hate Christians. Some accuse
me of being a liar.

Not all of these people are on the crosspost threads.
Personally I would have to question the intelligence of some
who only post on alt.support.childfree.

As am in a fairly good mood at the moment, so I won't
mention any names, but am sure that they know who they are.
:-)

IMHO, none of this behaviour shows signs of even average
intelligence, let alone superior intelligence.

The average IQ of humans by definition is 100, and the
distribution follows the traditional bell-shaped curve.

As almost anyone who wants computer access these days can
manage it, we have to expect a certain percentage of people
with moderate to severe problems.

Regards,
"nilkids"

ChildFree Abby

Old January 25th 05, 03:47 AM
DaKitty

"V" wrote in message

"DaKitty" wrote in message
oups.com...

Kari wrote:
Mandy Smith wrote:

That's all there is to it. And
Kari, when you have kids, then you are in a position to say

something to me,
& other moms and dads who try to provide for their Children when a

deadbeat
skips out.

I will always be smarter than you because I prefer to
think with my brain instead of my uterus. Unlike you,
I won't ever burden myself with kids--especially
illegitimate ones.

Again, kill your kid, then yourself, then ****
the bodies.

Kari...NOT SORRY

When the next deviant crime occurs, we'll know to look for Kari.
Or maybe she speaks from experience already???

I am telling you.....she has got the MO for serial crimes.

No kidding. I can't fathom a normal woman saying such a thing, even in jest.
Someone must have done a number on this one for her to turn out that way.
Looks like sociopathic tendencies.

Old January 25th 05, 05:01 AM
ino paycs

I assure you Kenneth, I'm not Mandy. Posing as someone else isn't my
style.

As for Mandy, my advice for her is, next time she meets a tall dark and
handsome stranger is to keep her panties on and legs together.
Ino PayCS

Old January 25th 05, 06:45 AM
tom c

wrote in message
Don't bother, she won't answer your call dickless.

^Tis a job your better suited for anyway...

Nutered chicken****.

ow I am so wounded by a dickless wonder that's sharp as a bowling ball and
about as bright. What's a matter cupcake, even your hands turn you down for
a date?

Old January 25th 05, 07:03 AM
Rambler

tom c wrote:
wrote in message

Don't bother, she won't answer your call dickless.

^Tis a job your better suited for anyway...

Nutered chicken****.

ow I am so wounded by a dickless wonder that's sharp as a bowling ball

That would be "that's *as* sharp as a bowling ball" - bowling ball.

Rambler
Old January 26th 05, 02:55 AM
Kenneth S.

"ino paycs" wrote in message
oups.com...
I assure you Kenneth, I'm not Mandy. Posing as someone else isn't my
style.

As for Mandy, my advice for her is, next time she meets a tall dark and
handsome stranger is to keep her panties on and legs together.
Ino PayCS

Well, you can understand my suspicions, can't you, Ino? I mean this
Mandy person seemed such a caricature of a woman who thinks of herself as
the poor downtrodden victim of some man. I felt sure she was invented by you
or some other man -- in hopes of either amusing us all or provoking someone
into an unreasoning fury.

And as for your advice to the Mandy person -- you'd better hope that it
isn't overheard by any of those Brazilian women in string bikinis who are
lounging around near you on Copacabana Beach. What would be the point of
tall, dark, and handsome men like me coming down there if you persuade the
string bikini-ed women to think that way? Keep your advice under your hat!

Old January 26th 05, 04:17 PM
Mandy Smith

I wish there were more people like you in the World DA Kitty. You are a well
rounded person, these days that's rare.

Thanks,
Mandy

oups.com...

Old January 26th 05, 04:22 PM
Veronique

Mandy Smith wrote:

You had better pray that God not strike you dead, for your cold,

black heart
Kari. That's probably why he gave you a Sterile womb, because he

knows that
you would go Susan Smith on your children.

So Mandy, ol' gal, if god loves children so damn much, why'd he give
them to Susan Smith?

V.
--
Veronique Chez Sheep