Can you bleach a belly button?

Old June 19th 06, 03:36 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Can you bleach a belly button?

The wife wants me to find out if there is anything I can put on her
belly button, while its still sticking out, to fade the darkness of it,
before it pops back in again (we had our second baby last week )

She doesn't have any stretch marks or dark lines, but she is concerned
with the color of her BB.

Thanks for any help - I will relay any tips on to her.

Dean

Old June 19th 06, 05:01 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"DeanB" wrote in message
ups.com...
The wife wants me to find out if there is anything I can put on her
belly button, while its still sticking out, to fade the darkness of it,
before it pops back in again (we had our second baby last week )

She doesn't have any stretch marks or dark lines, but she is concerned
with the color of her BB.

Thanks for any help - I will relay any tips on to her.

I suggest you apply sunscreen to it liberally when she's outside, or else
it's only going to get darker.
Hope that helps.

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Old June 19th 06, 11:10 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"DeanB" wrote in message
ups.com...
The wife wants me to find out if there is anything I can put on her
belly button, while its still sticking out, to fade the darkness of it,
before it pops back in again (we had our second baby last week )

She doesn't have any stretch marks or dark lines, but she is concerned
with the color of her BB.

Thanks for any help - I will relay any tips on to her.

Dean

in all seriousness, people bleach their bottom holes, so i am sure you can
bleach your belly button.

and if that is her only concern, then i am very glad for her, and hope it
stays that way

chris

Old June 19th 06, 11:43 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

The pigmentation will fade with time. Mine eventually rubbed off - it
was like an old tan - as the skin exfoliated at one point, it literally
came right off. However, that didn't happen until a couple of months
after the pregnancy.

Mary

Old June 20th 06, 12:06 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Nina Pretty Ballerina" wrote in message
u...

in all seriousness, people bleach their bottom holes, so i am sure you can
bleach your belly button.

and if that is her only concern, then i am very glad for her, and hope it
stays that way

Wow, you learn something new every day.

Old June 20th 06, 06:46 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"rangitotogirl" wrote in message

"Nina Pretty Ballerina" wrote in message
u...

in all seriousness, people bleach their bottom holes, so i am sure you
can bleach your belly button.

and if that is her only concern, then i am very glad for her, and hope it
stays that way

Wow, you learn something new every day.

Ha, my thoughts exactly! We do lead sheltered lives here, don't we? ;-)

Old June 21st 06, 12:14 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
"rangitotogirl" wrote in message

"Nina Pretty Ballerina" wrote in message
u...

in all seriousness, people bleach their bottom holes, so i am sure you
can bleach your belly button.

and if that is her only concern, then i am very glad for her, and hope
it stays that way

Wow, you learn something new every day.

Ha, my thoughts exactly! We do lead sheltered lives here, don't we? ;-)

Oh Amy, if anyone had heard about it, I thought you would have. lol!!! And
I honestly thought I had heard of most things given one of the groups I hang
out on.

Old June 21st 06, 08:06 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
"rangitotogirl" wrote in message

"Nina Pretty Ballerina" wrote in message
u...

in all seriousness, people bleach their bottom holes, so i am sure you
can bleach your belly button.

and if that is her only concern, then i am very glad for her, and hope
it stays that way

Wow, you learn something new every day.

Ha, my thoughts exactly! We do lead sheltered lives here, don't we? ;-)

Oh Amy, if anyone had heard about it, I thought you would have. lol!!!

Huh! :-P
I should seriously consider using x-noarchive

--
Amy, wondering what sort of usenet reputation she has, and

Old June 22nd 06, 05:32 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

After reading this whole thread I had to research it myself, well cause you
know how that curiousity is....

So
anal bleaching 101 for the uninformed like me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_bleaching

there were lots of other links but I don't think I want to post those.

Cindi

Tender belly button Denise~* Pregnancy 9 June 19th 06 11:25 PM
Another belly button question carlye Pregnancy 1 May 16th 06 03:39 PM
stinky belly button on newborn...??? oregonchick Breastfeeding 16 December 23rd 05 12:08 PM
Does anyone else have a excessive outtie belly button? rach27 Pregnancy 4 March 7th 05 03:32 AM
Belly Button Pain Specialsearcher Solutions 4 January 21st 04 03:28 PM