Status of the uterus - Darn tired.

Old August 11th 05, 12:43 AM
SuperEeyore

Default Status of the uterus - Darn tired.

=o)

I have so much to share with you all, you have no idea!

Serafina en Tournant *insert last name here* was born at 4:12 am in
the morning on August 9th. 8lbs 13oz, 21 inches long.

The very very short version of the labor and birth story follows:

1. Is she or isn't she in labor?
2. Let me off this darn bed so it will be labor!
3. Decided to "snag the bag" (remember full story and details to come)
4. I declare a bazillion things ridiculous and then proceed to
immediately evict Someone New.
5. Much chaos hits the room after I innocently ask "Does shaking mean
transition?" walk to the bed and proceeds to not listen to the cries
of "Don't push!"
6. Nurse delivers head. Much more chaos hits the room as some random
doctor gets dragged in to deliver the rest of someone new.
7. Birth plan gets tossed out the window because of said chaos. =oP
(again more details to come)
8. Serafina enters the world blessed by a drug-free birth. =o)

By this point a zillion different things happened at once and can't be
narrowed down to a short list. But for as much chaos, confusion,
annoyances, and just plain odd things that happened this night, rest
assured to know that this birth was awesome. Our family grew in the
manor it's accustomed, in grand dramatic epic sort of way.

Laurel
--
birthmom to Bj 4-12-96
mommy to Juliet 4-13-02
Old August 11th 05, 12:57 AM
Jamie Clark

Congrats Laurel! Such a great story! Can't wait to hear details!
Beautiful name, too!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old August 11th 05, 01:12 AM
Emily

Congrats Laurel! Can't wait to hear the
rest of the details :-)

Emily
Old August 11th 05, 01:51 AM

Congratulations,

I hope the long version is more comprehensible than the short.

:-)
Larry

SuperEeyore writes:
[...]

: --
: birthmom to Bj 4-12-96
: mommy to Juliet 4-13-02
: and Serafina 8-9-05
Old August 11th 05, 02:28 AM
sharalyns

Congratulations and welcome to Serafina! What a lovely name!!!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

Old August 11th 05, 02:43 AM
Nan

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:43:38 -0700, SuperEeyore
wrote:

=o)

I have so much to share with you all, you have no idea!

Serafina en Tournant *insert last name here* was born at 4:12 am in
the morning on August 9th. 8lbs 13oz, 21 inches long.

Congratulations!!!

Nan
Old August 11th 05, 03:43 AM
V.

Oh, I'm dying to hear the long version!

Congrats! Her name sounds like either a saint or famous medieval courtesan.
It's beautiful!

Amy

Old August 11th 05, 03:57 AM
DamnOkie

Well within 24 hours of when I posted last to your other thread.

Samantha

news:1123728975.70bb363ef9a1abd60d46e2fb02ee916a@t eranews...

Old August 11th 05, 07:16 AM
KC

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the birth story. Beautiful
name. I had a friend named Serafina when I was a kid. Everyone called
her Seri.

KC