What do I do with an unneeded carseat?

Old December 31st 03, 03:12 AM
laurie

Default What do I do with an unneeded carseat?

Would a womens' shelter have any use for one? Or any other ideas?
--
Cheryl S.

I was going to suggest a place like WIC, or some other Baby Center that helps
out moms in need.

Do you have a friend that could use it?

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 2.5 years and
Christopher, 8 months
Old December 31st 03, 04:31 PM
Sue

So does this mean you are done having babies Cheryl?

(Yeah I know, personal question, but I was just curious)
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Cheryl S. wrote in message
What do you do with a carseat that is in perfect condition, that you
don't need anymore? My seat has stamped into it that it is good until
December 2007. "They" say not to use second hand carseats, so that
would mean I shouldn't give it to anyone, but it seems a complete waste
to just throw this one away when it has another four years left in it.
Would a womens' shelter have any use for one? Or any other ideas?
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 9 mo.
And Jaden, 3 months

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

Old December 31st 03, 05:26 PM
Cheryl S.

"Sue" wrote in message
So does this mean you are done having babies Cheryl?

(Yeah I know, personal question, but I was just curious)

Oh, yes. Absolutely. Positively. NOT doing this again. I'm thrilled
with my two, and really happy to have had Jaden, but I'm also looking
forward to being out of the baby phase for good.

Old December 31st 03, 06:35 PM
Sue

Oh, yes. Absolutely. Positively. NOT doing this again. I'm thrilled
with my two, and really happy to have had Jaden, but I'm also looking
forward to being out of the baby phase for good.
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 9 mo.
And Jaden, 3 months

Aww. I know what you mean though. After having Kara, I felt done and ready
to move on the next phase of life. )
--
Sue (mom to three girls)