Ain't no such thing as DEATH

Old July 8th 03, 04:56 PM
Bob Reed

Default Ain't no such thing as DEATH

"Byron Canfield" wrote in message
news:MwBOa.5795$OZ2.1056@rwcrnsc54...
"svanier" wrote in message
Byron Canfield wrote:
"svanier" wrote in message

Jack Harrison wrote:

What is all this rubbish doing on a newsgroup like this?

And judging by the cross postings, on a lot of others as well.

It was far too long for anyone to get beyond line one in any case.

Jack

*****SPV.....Jack, first of all, who gives a **** what you think?
Second, this is a Higher Consciousness workgroup and we can handle all
comers.

And does your mother know that YOU'RE using the computer? Higher
Consciousness? In a pig's eye1

*******SPV.....What are you 12 years old?

You have betrayed your age by falling back on the infantile "I know you

are,
but what am I" expression. You have no higher consciousness -- you have no
consciousness at all. You are a troll. Go troll somewhere else, bozo.

Please try to ignore the infantile rantings of the resident guru here in
alt.consciousness.4th-way. He really means no real harm but his insecurities
force him to lash out at those who appear to have a better handle on things
than he does. His hackneyed worn out responses will repeat ad naseum if you
take up an exchange with him.

Old July 8th 03, 05:05 PM
Bob Reed

"svanier" wrote in message

Byron Canfield wrote:

"svanier" wrote in message

Jack Harrison wrote:

[...]

*******************SPV....Silly little boy, I am Shiva Destroyer of
dreamworlds.

You're a little girl daydreaming in her dollhouse of imagination and lies.

Old July 8th 03, 05:58 PM
svanier

Bob Reed wrote:

"svanier" wrote in message

*****SPV.....Nananana........

Old July 8th 03, 06:17 PM
svanier

{^I^} wrote:
Hello to you all :-)

Could you please stop crossposting?

Thanx.

{^I^}

*******SPV.....When you get to college you will learn about anal
compulsive retentiveness. It one of Freud's terms for someone that is
complusively neat and must have everything in it's place.

Old July 8th 03, 06:22 PM
Bob Reed

"svanier" wrote in message
Bob Reed wrote:

"svanier" wrote in message

Byron Canfield wrote:

"svanier" wrote in message

Jack Harrison wrote:

[...]

Good comeback. I'm sure everyone who reads this will automatically become a
master and be instantly enlightened.

Old July 8th 03, 08:23 PM
Jack Harrison

"svanier"

must have everything in it's place.

Why the apostrophe in "it's"? Is this some new form of English grammar of
which I am unaware?

I've enjoyed this incredibly stupid thread - so petty and trivial it has
actually been relaxing. Keep it going. It's harmless fun.

Jack

Old July 9th 03, 07:44 AM
Byron Canfield

"svanier" wrote in message
Byron Canfield wrote:
"svanier" wrote in message

Jack Harrison wrote:

[...]

Ah! It all becomes clear, now. Still, his chain seems so temptingly
yankable.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

Old July 9th 03, 07:44 AM
Byron Canfield

"svanier" wrote in message
Bob Reed wrote:
Please try to ignore the infantile rantings of the resident guru here in
alt.consciousness.4th-way. He really means no real harm

*******************SPV....Silly little boy, I am Shiva Destroyer of
dreamworlds.

Nah -- it's just a wet dream. Wake up, wipe yourself off, and go back to
sleep.

Old July 9th 03, 07:44 AM
Byron Canfield

"svanier" wrote in message
Bob Reed wrote:
You're a little girl daydreaming in her dollhouse of imagination and

lies.

*****SPV.....Nananana........

Oh, such clever repartee. You're just a jewel, svanier -- fake, but a jewel.

Old July 9th 03, 07:44 AM
Byron Canfield

"svanier" wrote in message
{^I^} wrote:
Hello to you all :-)

Could you please stop crossposting?

Thanx.

{^I^}

*******SPV.....When you get to college you will learn about anal
compulsive retentiveness. It one of Freud's terms for someone that is
complusively neat and must have everything in it's place.

And you, svanier, have obviously lost any semblance of anal retention, given
the crap you spew about the newsgroup.