Kane EXPOSED his STUPIDITY in public again Social WorkerGuilty In Caging Case...

Old March 1st 07, 12:57 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Doan

Default Kane EXPOSED his STUPIDITY in public again Social WorkerGuilty In Caging Case...

Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

The "look up" for me, is not about "activity" of an individual IP addy,
Doan. It's a service that looks at volume from an IP, and it doesn't
'count' individual postings. It's looks at averages and volume against
world wide figures. Hence a few postings wouldn't even move the needle.

Oh! What a tangled web we weaved, Kane. Here is what you said not long
ago:

"The reason I used 'Alina's' addy, and MY OWN, is because I am quite sure
I've used mine for Email, and I received an email from "Alina" within
the last 30 days.......Alina.

And yet EMAIL traffic logging did not detect it."

Now you turned 180 degree around and said that it doesn't count
individual postings!!! WHAT A PATHETIC STUPID LIAR you are, Kane!!!

Doan

Old March 1st 07, 05:07 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

Doan wrote:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

The "look up" for me, is not about "activity" of an individual IP addy,
Doan. It's a service that looks at volume from an IP, and it doesn't
'count' individual postings. It's looks at averages and volume against
world wide figures. Hence a few postings wouldn't even move the needle.

Oh! What a tangled web we weaved, Kane. Here is what you said not long
ago:

"The reason I used 'Alina's' addy, and MY OWN, is because I am quite sure
I've used mine for Email, and I received an email from "Alina" within
the last 30 days.......Alina.

And yet EMAIL traffic logging did not detect it."

That's called bait, Doan.

I've told you that before. Don't turn your back on me when I make what
appears to be an obvious mistake. I usually want to take you somewhere.

You keep forgetting. I keep relying on you damaged emotional base.

Sameol sameol.

Now you turned 180 degree around and said that it doesn't count
individual postings!!! WHAT A PATHETIC STUPID LIAR you are, Kane!!!

That's not 180 degrees, dummy.

It's the path I put you on.

So you would focus on it, like you do on ad hom, as a way to escape from
the real issue.

That there is NO ISP listed for Alina's IP number.

There is for ALL the rest of us.

Interesting, eh?

That's because the tracking of e-mail traffic by a magnitude survey
service doesn't do a "whois" on an IP but on a range of assigned IP
addresses the ISPs use...

And if the exact IP number falls outside, by the suffix numbers....the
ones on the end, we have a FICTITIOUS number being used to route
internally for anonymous services providers.

I don't care if anyone uses those, I'm just amused at "Alina's" need for
one.

Someone appearing to be not well versed in these matters.

Someone unlikely to need anonymity, unless that someone is someone else.

Doan

You don't have a leg to stand on, stupid.

Never did. I had you from Alina's second or third post.

And you'll go right where I want you when I want you there.

Especially when you think you won't.

What do you think we learn working with cons and mentally ill dangerous
teens, stupid?

If we couldn't predict them and direct them we'd be DEAD. I'm not.

And I taught others how to stay alive and still do the work.

Come on, entertain us some more, Doan the Deceitful.

0;
Old March 1st 07, 06:19 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Doan

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

The "look up" for me, is not about "activity" of an individual IP addy,
Doan. It's a service that looks at volume from an IP, and it doesn't
'count' individual postings. It's looks at averages and volume against
world wide figures. Hence a few postings wouldn't even move the needle.

Oh! What a tangled web we weaved, Kane. Here is what you said not long
ago:

"The reason I used 'Alina's' addy, and MY OWN, is because I am quite sure
I've used mine for Email, and I received an email from "Alina" within
the last 30 days.......Alina.

And yet EMAIL traffic logging did not detect it."

That's called bait, Doan.

Nope! That's called a STUPID LIAR being caught! Hihihi!

I've told you that before. Don't turn your back on me when I make what
appears to be an obvious mistake. I usually want to take you somewhere.

Hahaha! It's funny that when you caught lying you turned and said it a
mistake. You are too predictable, Kane. And STUPID too! Hihih!

You keep forgetting. I keep relying on you damaged emotional base.

Sameol sameol.

Hihihi!

Now you turned 180 degree around and said that it doesn't count
individual postings!!! WHAT A PATHETIC STUPID LIAR you are, Kane!!!

That's not 180 degrees, dummy.

It's the path I put you on.

Hihihi! Your STUPID LIES will lead you to nowhere!

So you would focus on it, like you do on ad hom, as a way to escape from
the real issue.

That there is NO ISP listed for Alina's IP number.

Yes, there is. You just too STUPID to know it.

There is for ALL the rest of us.

Interesting, eh?

That's because the tracking of e-mail traffic by a magnitude survey
service doesn't do a "whois" on an IP but on a range of assigned IP
addresses the ISPs use...

Hahaha! Another "mistake", Kane. You are just STUPIDLY funny!!!

Doan

Old March 1st 07, 07:56 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Doan

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

The "look up" for me, is not about "activity" of an individual IP addy,
Doan. It's a service that looks at volume from an IP, and it doesn't
'count' individual postings. It's looks at averages and volume against
world wide figures. Hence a few postings wouldn't even move the needle.

Oh! What a tangled web we weaved, Kane. Here is what you said not long
ago:

"The reason I used 'Alina's' addy, and MY OWN, is because I am quite sure
I've used mine for Email, and I received an email from "Alina" within
the last 30 days.......Alina.

And yet EMAIL traffic logging did not detect it."

That's called bait, Doan.

So that's a DELIBERATE LIE, Kane.

Doan

Old March 1st 07, 08:26 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

The "look up" for me, is not about "activity" of an individual IP addy,
Doan. It's a service that looks at volume from an IP, and it doesn't
'count' individual postings. It's looks at averages and volume against
world wide figures. Hence a few postings wouldn't even move the needle.

Oh! What a tangled web we weaved, Kane. Here is what you said not long
ago:

"The reason I used 'Alina's' addy, and MY OWN, is because I am quite sure
I've used mine for Email, and I received an email from "Alina" within
the last 30 days.......Alina.

And yet EMAIL traffic logging did not detect it."

That's called bait, Doan.

So that's a DELIBERATE LIE, Kane.

Nope. Not a lie at all. What part would be a lie, Doan?

Looking at an issue from different perspectives is lying, Doan?

Or is that your diversionary Trumpet sounding again, out your ass?

Doan

Still can't provide a logical explanation, can you, for all of us having
identifiable ISPs on that e-mail volume tracking site, but Alina not
having one....hmmmm?

Want to do all you can to dance away with every diversion you can dream
up, just as you do when your arguments are exposed for the **** lies you
spew, right?

Now give us another dodge, little boy.

0:]

Old March 1st 07, 08:45 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Doan

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

The "look up" for me, is not about "activity" of an individual IP addy,
Doan. It's a service that looks at volume from an IP, and it doesn't
'count' individual postings. It's looks at averages and volume against
world wide figures. Hence a few postings wouldn't even move the needle.

Oh! What a tangled web we weaved, Kane. Here is what you said not long
ago:

"The reason I used 'Alina's' addy, and MY OWN, is because I am quite sure
I've used mine for Email, and I received an email from "Alina" within
the last 30 days.......Alina.

And yet EMAIL traffic logging did not detect it."
That's called bait, Doan.

So that's a DELIBERATE LIE, Kane.

Nope. Not a lie at all. What part would be a lie, Doan?

So which part is the truth, Kane?

Looking at an issue from different perspectives is lying, Doan?

Well, you made two contradictory statements. Both cannot be true.
One of them has to be a lie! Which one, Kane?

Or is that your diversionary Trumpet sounding again, out your ass?

Hihihi! Your mouth is trumpetting!

Doan

Old March 1st 07, 09:02 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

[...]

Answer my question above, Doan.

And no, they aren't contradictory. One is about leading you to the
information, the other is about other information added to it.

Stop playing the fool.

Both cannot be true.

If they are contradictory.

Please show how information about what an anonymous proxy service IS,
and how a tracking service for email volume and magnitude contradict
each other.

You are just, as usual, running your lying scam, Doan.

One of them has to be a lie! Which one, Kane?

First prove they contradict, Doan.

Until you do, it's impossible for it to be a lie.

So?

Or are you just going to continue to make up things as you go along,
like "contradictory?"

What a silly ass you reveal yourself to be.

Or is that your diversionary Trumpet sounding again, out your ass?

Hihihi! Your mouth is trumpetting!

I don't key in posts with my mouth, little boy.

You are just practicing your usual lying and diversions, and I gave you
a bolt hole to see if you'd use it.

You did. Instead of answering my actual question.

You'll do it again when I ask you to prove the contradictory nature of
my two statements and posts, Doan.

You always do.

You are funny.

I see, once again, you passed on the question below.

Sure looks like you have conceded I am right, Doan.

Just like you always do by dodging the real questions and working on
answering the unimportant diversionary ones.

You and Ken, birds of a feather.

R R R R R

Old March 1st 07, 09:09 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Doan

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

The "look up" for me, is not about "activity" of an individual IP addy,
Doan. It's a service that looks at volume from an IP, and it doesn't
'count' individual postings. It's looks at averages and volume against
world wide figures. Hence a few postings wouldn't even move the needle.

Oh! What a tangled web we weaved, Kane. Here is what you said not long
ago:

"The reason I used 'Alina's' addy, and MY OWN, is because I am quite sure
I've used mine for Email, and I received an email from "Alina" within
the last 30 days.......Alina.

And yet EMAIL traffic logging did not detect it."
That's called bait, Doan.

So that's a DELIBERATE LIE, Kane.
Nope. Not a lie at all. What part would be a lie, Doan?

So which part is the truth, Kane?

Can't handle the truth, Kane? Hihihi!

Doan

Old March 1st 07, 09:23 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

The "look up" for me, is not about "activity" of an individual IP addy,
Doan. It's a service that looks at volume from an IP, and it doesn't
'count' individual postings. It's looks at averages and volume against
world wide figures. Hence a few postings wouldn't even move the needle.

Oh! What a tangled web we weaved, Kane. Here is what you said not long
ago:

"The reason I used 'Alina's' addy, and MY OWN, is because I am quite sure
I've used mine for Email, and I received an email from "Alina" within
the last 30 days.......Alina.

And yet EMAIL traffic logging did not detect it."
That's called bait, Doan.

So that's a DELIBERATE LIE, Kane.
Nope. Not a lie at all. What part would be a lie, Doan?

So which part is the truth, Kane?

Can't handle the truth, Kane? Hihihi!

Can't answer the question, Doan? Hohoho!

Doan

Old March 2nd 07, 04:09 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:-]

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:57:04 -0800, Doan wrote:

Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

The "look up" for me, is not about "activity" of an individual IP addy,
Doan. It's a service that looks at volume from an IP, and it doesn't
'count' individual postings. It's looks at averages and volume against
world wide figures. Hence a few postings wouldn't even move the needle.

Oh! What a tangled web we weaved, Kane. Here is what you said not long
ago:

"The reason I used 'Alina's' addy, and MY OWN, is because I am quite sure
I've used mine for Email, and I received an email from "Alina" within
the last 30 days.......Alina.

And yet EMAIL traffic logging did not detect it."

Now you turned 180 degree around and said that it doesn't count
individual postings!!! WHAT A PATHETIC STUPID LIAR you are, Kane!!!

At SenderWatch it does not "detect" as in LIST individual e-mails,
Doan. It calculates a magnitude (read the column headingings, stupid)
by taking a percentage of the total WORLD WIDE EMAIL TRAFFIC FOR THE
PERIOD...one day, or 30 days)

Of COURSE there is no number in the magnitude column, you stupid git.
Unless the source of the IP, the computer that number is assigned to,
is shipping out masses of spam it's NOT going to register enough
PERCENTAGE to trigger a roll-over of the figure under "Magnitude"

The field isn't formatted (defaulted) to WHOLE NUMBERS, dummy.

Or it wouldn't show the default "0.0"

You looked right at it and thought, "no number, no mail sent."

IT'S NOT A WHOLE NUMBER COLUMN, YOU STUPID LITTLE GIT.

And it's irrelevant to the purpose I used this site for...to detect
the presence of a NON EXISTENT IP number assignment.

A fictitious IP.

Meaning it's anonymous.

NO ISP LISTED IN THE DATA ON THAT PAGE FOR THE IP NUMBER LOOKUP.

Stop being stupid, stupid.

Yet for all others BUT Alina, there WAS and ISP listed.

The fact WE had no 'tics' under "magnitude" means NOTHING but that we
just aren't spammers.

Man you are stupid.

"Traffic MAGNITUDE" + "0.0" MEANS PERCENTAGE of the world TOTAL, you
blithering IDIOT...

....not a whole number count of each individual email posting.

Doan

Kane