Positivity is Power (also: A BIRTH CRIME)

Old January 30th 04, 11:21 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Positivity is Power (also: A BIRTH CRIME)

A BIRTH CRIME... See below.

First this...

POSITIVITY IS POWER!

Karen E. Pape, MD has a GREAT "Positivity is Power" site for those whose
babies are affected by the birth crime discussed below!
http://www.tascnetwork.net/karenpapemd.asp

Attention Karen (via ):

I am POSITIVE that as more people learn about the birth crime discussed
below, your profession will stop committing it!

I am also positive that it is a fraud to fail to take simple educational
steps to prevent that which you treat.

Karen, please help me stop the birth crime.

Note: From the perspective of BABIES, working to end the obvious birth
crime is indeed POSITIVITY - but "birth professionals" who are closing birth
canals (and their colleagues and some parents whose babies have been born
with birth injuries!) might try to pretend it's negativity - better left
undiscussed. I disagree of course.

A BIRTH CRIME

"My knees were pushed back behind me but never to my stomach...I was almost
sitting up...[My baby] did get stuck...[My OB] panicked
and did all the wrong things, including walking away from the scene
of...the crime she inflicted on my [baby]..."
--Marie (a pseudonym) to Gastaldo

SUING HER OBSTETRICIAN

Marie (a pseudonym) - just quoted - indicated to me that she is suing her
obstetrician...

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at:

(ALL women suing their obstetricians may be interested in what I have to say
to Marie.)

MARIE:

If you haven't already, PLEASE give the following information to your
attorney...

From your phrase "almost sitting up," it sounds like your OB had you on your
sacral tip senselessly closing your birth canal up to 30%.

(Pulling the legs back while semisitting used to be (may still be) called
"the Bradley Classic" - this is how it was labelled in the Student Workbook
for the American Academy of Husband Coached Childbirth.)

Marie, if you *were* on your sacral tip - it doesn't matter how far your
knees were
pushed back - your OB performed "proper" (BAD) McRoberts maneuver - which
keeps the birth canal closed.

Senselessly closing the birth canal up to 30% is obvious criminal negligence
which sometimes escalates to criminally negligent homicide - i.e. - some
babies die.

Birth-canal-closing "proper" (BAD) McRoberts is pictured in the
2001 edition of Williams Obstetrics. It is also recommended in the American
College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists'/ACOG shoulder dystocia video as
a means of opening the birth canal maximally when the shoulders get stuck -
which is an indirect admission by MDs that they are *knowingly* closing
birth
canals most of the time. (Birth trauma attorneys: See IMPORTANT NOTE
below.)

KEY POINT...

IMPROPER (GOOD) McRoberts maneuver is done with the head of the
bed flat. The mother is rolled OFF her sacral tip so that it can move back
out of the way of the baby. One author said that the woman's knees are
rolled back to her ears so that her vagina is pointing up - as if she will
be launching an astronaut into space from her vagina. The point is,
IMPROPER (GOOD)
McRoberts gets women off their sacra. "Proper" (BAD) McRoberts does not.

NOTE: BAD McRoberts is referred to as "proper" because Robert Gherman,
MD fraudulently said McRoberts was being done "properly" as he used BAD
McRoberts maneuver - as he radiated fetuses to cover-up the crime.

See IMPROPER McRoberts can save tiny lives and tiny limbs...

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR BIRTH TRAUMA ATTORNEYS:

In 2000, the 1995 ACOG shoulder dystocia video mentioned above was
ruled exempt from the hearsay rule -
admissible in court - in Costantino v. Herzog...

See James Nocon, MD, JD (Also: Dateline NBC: Marsden Wagner, MD
v. ACOG (Sunday, Sept. 16)

FINAL NOTE: Both semisitting and dorsal lithotomy - the two most common
delivery positions - close the birth canal up to 30%.

In addition to routinely closing birth canals up to 30%, MDs often
GRUESOMELY
manipulate babies' spines (push with oxytocin; pull with forceps/vacuums)
with
the birth canal senselessly closed up to
30%.

An estimated six babies per day DIE from vacuum-assisted spinal manipulation
alone - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

See USUAL MECHANISM (PS5) in my article, "Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE
chiro legislation - babies be damned..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2135

MDs and MBs: If you must push or pull - and sometimes you must - first get
women off their sacra (off their backs.butts.bums).

All birth trauma attorneys should be presenting this information to juries.

If anyone knows of a birth trauma attorney presenting this information to a
jury - please contact me.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd