Dr. Dubin and birth terrorism by OBs

Old July 5th 04, 09:48 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Dr. Dubin and birth terrorism by OBs

PREGNANT WOMEN: It is easy to allow your birth canal to open an "extra" up
to 30%. See the URL below for instructions.

"Of particular concern to the [International Medical Veritas
Association/IMVA], is the unnecessarily high C-section rate in the U.S. and
other countries, and the entire medical process surrounding birth."
--Mark Sircus Ac., OMD in a post to the Dziuba/Cronshaw/cum/Dubin/Zaleski
censored version of chiro-list

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Mark Sircus Ac., OMD
Executive Director
International Medical Veritas Association
http://www.imva.info
+55-84-246-2475 (Brazil)
+55-84-88195138 (cell)
via ;

Mark,

You said on the censored chiro-list that the "greatest terrorism is medical
terrorism."

Your phraseology reminded me of medical CENSORSHIP terrorism - psychological
violence - as in,

"[Withholding] information by restricting scholarly exchange...[is a form
of]...psychological violence."
--Ralph Crawshaw, MD. Academic sanction: targeting South African science.
JAMA 1989;262(11):1499-1503

You list "Bob Dublin, DC" on your Scientific Medical Board...
http://www.imva.info(Click on "IMVA"; then on "Board")

Could your "Bob Dublin, DC" be Bob Dubin, DC, one of the censors of the
Dziuba/Cronshaw/cum/ Dubin/Zaleski censored version of chiro-list?

When you introduced yourself to the list censored by Dubin, you wrote:

"Dr. Bob Dublin invited me...I am hoping, because of Dr. Bob Dublin's
invitation, to find more enlightened communication and discussion..."

Censor Bob Dubin, DC is silent about OBs knowingly closing birth canals up
to 30%.

Censor Bob Dubin, DC is silent as OBs CAUSE cephalopelvic disproportion then
perform C-sections BEcause of cephalopelvic disproportion.

I mention these things because - again quoting your post to the list
censored by Censor Bob Dubin, DC:

"Of particular concern to the [International Medical Veritas
Association/IMVA], is the unnecessarily high C-section rate in the U.S. and
other countries, and the entire medical process surrounding birth."

Mark, will you find out if Censor Bob Dubin, DC is the same as your
Scientific Medical Board Member "Bob Dublin, DC." (?)

It may be that your "Bob Dublin, DC" is the guy who is censoring me as OBs
senselessly close birth canals and senselessly increase the C-section rate
and gruesomely (sometimes fatally) manipulate most babies' spines. (See the
postscript for further details.)

If your "Bob Dublin, DC" is Censor Bob Dubin, DC, please urge him to stop
censoring me and work to stop birth terrorism by OBs.

DCs are missing a golden opportunity to save tiny lives and tiny limbs and
PREVENT more putative vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to
adjust by hand.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Did you receive my previous Open Letter to you on the subject of OBs
knowingly closing birth canals up to 30%
(
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2613)?

I wrote: For simple PROOF - and simple instructions on how pregnant women
can allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%...

See I ain't no Semmelweis, but...

Mark, regarding the gruesome manipulation of most babies' spines by OBs...

With birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%...

OBs are violently pushing on tiny spines (with oxytocin/Cytotec)
and gruesomely pulling (with hands, forceps, vacuum) ...

Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

Some babies die, some get paralyzed - most "just" get their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed up to 30%.

Further OB birth terrorism...

OBs are slicing vaginas en masse ("routine episiotomy") -
surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything possible to OPEN
birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%.

OBs are also slicing ABDOMENS en masse ("c-section") - surgically
fraudulently inferring they have DONE everything possible to open birth
canals even as they close birth canals.

See Criminal medical CAM at Hawai'i's John A Burns School of Medicine
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2256

Censor Bob Dubin, DC and I dialogued about birth long before he himself
censored me.

Censor Dubin's censorship of me came - when he took over the Dziuba/Cronshaw
chiro-list - years after claiming he wasn't in favor of my censorship back
when I was initially censored!

Soon after my initial censorship, I was sued for one million dollars by
"chiropractic" attorney Michael J. Schroeder, who may still be (will always
be?) an "honorary member" of the largest state chiropractic trade union.

"Chiropractic" Attorney Schroeder sued me in regard to statements I made in
public dialogue with Censor Dubin about Attorney Schroeder's behavior when
10 MD-obstetricians sued to "protest" Attorney Schroeder's Rule 302
prohibiting California DCs from so much as severing umbilical cords...

Whereas after Schroeders "victory" - under Schroeder's Rule 302, DCs clearly
can't sever umbilical cords - but MD-obstetricians can still close birth
canals up to 30% and gruesomely manipulate most babies' spines - sometimes
pulling so hard they sever SPINAL NERVES!

I think the 10 MD-obstetricians sued to "lose" intentionally to Schroeder -
to judicially rubberstamp Schroeder's Rule 302...

See $25,000 for OC chiros for Disneyland antifluoridation work?

One last note: Censor Bob Dubin, DC became president (for two terms) of the
state chiropractic trade union mentioned above - at about the time Attorney
Schroeder sued me - at about the time I was initially censored from the
Dziuba/Cronshaw chiro-list which Bob now censors.

Mark, regardless whether your "Scientific Medical Adviser" "Bob Dublin, DC"
is Censor Bob Dubin, DC.

I hope you will spread the word about birth terrorism by OBs.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This second Open Letter to Mark Sircus, Ac., OMD will be archived for global
access within 24 hours in the Google usenet groups archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Dr. Dubin and birth terrorism by OBs."