The sad story of Esther Figueroa

Old August 9th 06, 06:02 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
cathyb

Default The sad story of Esther Figueroa

Jan Drew wrote:
"Rich" blathered. Nuttin-but insults.

Your opinions mean squat to me, Richey.

You have not a clue. What my life has been, nor my sense of humor.

But--thanks for proving me correct. This thread *once again*
turned in to personally trashing.

Your expertise.

No, yours, Jan. The first response to Mark's beginning this thread was
you, lying about and insulting someone.

As Rich has said, please do stop falsely accusing others of your sins.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
news
SPAMMER. PROVEN LIAR. HarASSER

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Imagine"

Huh?

It's a cultural reference, Jan. Look up the clause "Imagine there's no
heaven" in Google. Don't forget the surrounding quote marks.

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try.
No hell below us,
Above us only sky.

Only fools (who have been deceived) would that that.

It's from one of the most famous and well-known popular songs of all
time, but I am not surprised that you don't recognise it.

That's correct. I'm not into to well-known popular. Never have been.
Reason. I worked
16-18 hours a day for years. I prefer to listen to songs that make
sense.
NOT songs by fools. IMO.

What a sad, sad life you've led, Jan. Sixteen to eighteen hours with only
the company of preschoolers and your few employees. Those employees must
have hated you, too; You surely didn't turn into a crabby old bitch only
after joining this newsgroup; you've had a lifetime of experience at it.
By your own admission, you've lived your life devoid of music, poetry,
literature, and the other arts. Your only culture outside of your
constipated little business world has been your religion, and you've
demonstrated a remarkable ignorance of that as well. My advice to you is
to turn off your computer. Read great books. Listen to good music. Go to
plays. Take that remedial English course, and try you hand at writing
poetry. All these are fit and joyful activities for a retired person. You
obviously don't share the fun that others of us do in participating in
mha. It's only making you meaner and more bitter. MHA is toxic for you,
Jan. It's time for a cleanse.
--

--Rich

Old August 9th 06, 06:18 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Rich

Jan Drew wrote:
"Rich" blathered. Nuttin-but insults.

Your opinions mean squat to me, Richey.

You have not a clue. What my life has been, nor my sense of humor.

Not a clue? You just said you didn't have time for music because you
worked 16-18 hours a day. When a Shakespeare referrence was made a few
years ago, you didn't recognize it. Nor have you recognized many other
cultural referrences here. Your "sense of humor" is noticably lacking
when you respond to witty remarks with sharp rebukes. You've told us
much about your life, Jan; we don't need clues. Perhaps the most
telling fact you've told us is that you believe you were poisoned by
the fillings in your teeth. You fell victim to some charlatans, and
either don't recognize it or deep down know that you were cheated and
manage to maintain denial to preserve your own sense of self worth. You
have also told us how you were naively taken in by a manipulative felon
prison inmate who knew just what Bible-thumping jargon would jingle
your bells. You've also told us about your poor relationship with your
brother, and your abandonment of your parents in their waning
years.Yes, we do know a lot about your life, Jan, and it has been an
empty one by any standard.

--Rich

Old August 9th 06, 11:08 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
CWatters

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
news
SPAMMER. PROVEN LIAR. HarASSER

It's a cultural reference, Jan. Look up the clause "Imagine there's no
heaven" in Google. Don't forget the surrounding quote marks.

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try.
No hell below us,
Above us only sky.

Only fools (who have been deceived) would that that.

It's from one of the most famous and well-known popular songs of all
time, but I am not surprised that you don't recognise it.

That's correct. I'm not into to well-known popular. Never have been.
Reason. I worked 16-18 hours a day for years. I prefer to listen to
songs that make sense. NOT songs by fools. IMO.

I think Jan must be pulling our leg here.

I went to an exhibition in Ohio a few years ago and right at the top of the
building there was a small circular room with photos displayed on the wall.
Some kids came in and I thought for a moment that my quiet spot was about to
be ruined. In the background the soft music started playing Imagine. The
youngsters went quiet and then started to sing along. It was an incredibly
moving moment that brought tears to the eyes.

Old August 10th 06, 04:48 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"Rich" wrote:

666 is appropriate for you....

Jan Drew wrote:
"Rich" blathered. Nuttin-but insults.

Your opinions mean squat to me, Richey.

You have not a clue. What my life has been, nor my sense of humor.

Not a clue? You just said you didn't have time for music because you
worked 16-18 hours a day. When a Shakespeare referrence was made a few
years ago, you didn't recognize it. Nor have you recognized many other
cultural referrences here. Your "sense of humor" is noticably lacking
when you respond to witty remarks with sharp rebukes. You've told us
much about your life, Jan; we don't need clues. Perhaps the most
telling fact you've told us is that you believe you were poisoned by
the fillings in your teeth. You fell victim to some charlatans, and
either don't recognize it or deep down know that you were cheated and
manage to maintain denial to preserve your own sense of self worth.

Ahh. This was the beginning of the trashing. I know no such thing.

You have also told us how you were naively taken in by a manipulative felon
prison inmate who knew just what Bible-thumping jargon would jingle
your bells.

I told no such thing. In fact, Manuel calls me every week. He has regained
his weight, and is doing well. This is August. Last year he was told he
had three
months to live. I still believe in miracles--from GOD.

You've also told us about your poor relationship with your
brother,

And I have also told how that has changed.

and your abandonment of your parents in their waning
years.

Wow! I did not tell that. That was Richard H Jacobson.
Proven liar and harraser. It was also told by trash mouth Andrew Kingoff.

More proof you believe liars.

Yes, we do know a lot about your life, Jan, and it has been an
empty one by any standard.

--Rich

Your and the *gangs* standards.

Matter of FACT, I just visited the nursing home today to see the sister (she
has MS
and can't even turn over in bed) of the angel nurse that is caring for my
mom.
They said you are so funny. You always bring cheer here.

I could tell you what is going on in my life right now. However, that is a
waste
of my time.

Believe whatever you wish, Richey. What you have just posted is LIES.

Do prove your claims. Show us where I said the things that I just refuted.

You cannot.

Old August 11th 06, 11:02 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"cathyb" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
"Rich" blathered. Nuttin-but insults.

Your opinions mean squat to me, Richey.

You have not a clue. What my life has been, nor my sense of humor.

But--thanks for proving me correct. This thread *once again*
turned in to personally trashing.

Your expertise.

No, yours, Jan. The first response to Mark's beginning this thread was
you, lying about and insulting someone.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/34e39b95de...

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...stProbert.html

OLD news. Bored--again Disbarred attorney. With an INSANE need to argue.

As Rich has said, please do stop falsely accusing others of your sins.

LOL!!

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

[...]

The sad story of Esther Figueroa Mark Probert Kids Health 18 August 13th 06 10:25 AM
Birth Story of Sophie Jade Sarah Breastfeeding 5 February 11th 06 10:21 AM
Birth Story of Sophie Jade Sarah Pregnancy 3 February 8th 06 05:09 AM
eScrew [email protected] Pregnancy 0 December 20th 04 12:07 PM
Review: Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (***) Steve Rhodes General 0 June 16th 04 01:02 AM