And another announcement

Old July 9th 03, 04:20 PM
Catheleijne Berck

Default And another announcement

Truffles wrote:

Congratulations, Cath!

Welcome to the world, little Fenna! :-)

Thank you!

Cath
Old July 9th 03, 04:21 PM
Catheleijne Berck

Shelly wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS CATHY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY FENNA SOFIE

Thanks!

Cath
Old July 9th 03, 04:21 PM
Catheleijne Berck

Em wrote:

"Catheleijne Berck" wrote in message
In my 39+ update I posted on the 3rdwrote I wasn't expecting this baby,
due 7th july, any time soon.

I was wrong.

Saturday the 5th of july, 13:27, my beautiful baby girl, Fenna Sofie,
was born. She weighs 3380 kilo's and is 53cm. Apgars were 9/9.

snip

Congratulations Catherine & welcome to baby Fenna! Pretty name (unusual &
yet not "weird" or too difficult for people to process).

It sounds like despite the transport to the hospital, things went quite
well. Glad you avoided the episiotomy & also that the ob at the hospital
didn't get c-section-happy with you!

Congrats!!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Thanks. I might have been, at one point, tempted if they offered a
C-section or pain meds. I'm glad they didn't even offer :-).

Cath
Old July 9th 03, 04:21 PM
Catheleijne Berck

Ericka Kammerer wrote:

Catheleijne Berck wrote:

Saturday the 5th of july, 13:27, my beautiful baby girl, Fenna Sofie,
was born. She weighs 3380 kilo's and is 53cm. Apgars were 9/9.

Congratulations! I'm glad things worked out well, even if
not the way you originally intended!

Best wishes,
Ericka

Thanks, me too :-)
She's absolutely wonderful!!

Cath
Old July 9th 03, 04:21 PM
Catheleijne Berck

==Daye== wrote:

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:39:11 GMT, (Catheleijne
Berck) wrote:

Saturday the 5th of july, 13:27, my beautiful baby girl, Fenna Sofie,
was born. She weighs 3380 kilo's and is 53cm. Apgars were 9/9.

Congrats!!!

--
==Daye==
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au

Thanks!
Old July 9th 03, 04:21 PM
Catheleijne Berck

Alicia Elliott wrote:

I forgot to mention that I just LOVE the name Fenna! How beautiful and
exotic sounding. : )
-Alicia

Thanks - it's a Dutch name (I'm dutch) butr we chose one we thought
would be easy to pronounce in other languages as well.

Cath
Old July 9th 03, 04:21 PM
Catheleijne Berck

Rob and Laura wrote:

Congrats!! Enjoy her. What a wonderful name BTW!

Thank you :-)
Cath
Old July 9th 03, 04:37 PM
Astromum

Catheleijne Berck wrote:
Astromum wrote:

Congratulations!!!! I don't say this too often, but I really love
the name! I've always liked Sofie, but DH doesn't, and Fenna is just
a beautiful name. I don't hear it very often.

It's from Friesland, though we are actually Brabanders :-)

As are many real Dutch names, originally. I always find it interesting
to know what a name actually means. What does Fenna mean? I know Sofie
means 'the wise one' in Greek, which is why I like it so much.

Sofie we like alot too, but it's extremely popular in Holland right now
so we did not want it as a first name.

Yes, we will have the same problem if we ever have a girl. Our favourite
girl name is sprouting up everywhere! We even met a couple who chose it
as a name should they have a girl. I just hope we will be first...

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)