Dr. Gastaldo replies to CDC's Homer Simpson (someone writing from [email protected])

Old July 14th 04, 03:16 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Dr. Gastaldo replies to CDC's Homer Simpson (someone writing from [email protected])

DR. GASTALDO REPLIES TO CDC's HOMER SIMPSON (someone writing from
)

Readers,

I received the following sordidly humorous non-responsive email signed by
the "CDC Division of Oral Health"...

My comments are interspersed below ######.

I would like to know the name and title of this CDC Homer who wrote the two
emails from CDC below.

Maybe two separate CDC Homers replied to me?

Sorry for the name calling - but CDC is blithely promoting mass child abuse.

I would like to know the name and title of this CDC Homer.

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Again, my comments are interspersed below ######.