May due dates

Old February 3rd 04, 05:13 AM
Mary S.

Default May due dates

Into the second half of pregnancy! So it's all swiftly downhill from
here, eh? How's everyone feeling? Is your body telling you to start
slowing down, taking it a little easier? How is sleeping going -- lots
of pillows stuck into every nook? Bellybutton flattening out yet, linea
nigra, stretch marks? Valentine's Day plans? Are you glowing yet? LOL.

Mary S.

Old February 3rd 04, 05:32 AM
Cam & Shane

I'm feeling great! I'm moving more than ever - it's great to have more
energy. LOL about the pillows and nooks bit - we have soooo many pillows in
our bed you'd think we had five people sleeping in there instead of 2.5. No
flat bellybutton, linea nigra or stretch marks but I'm sure they are on the
way. If glowing is a nice way of saying widening then yes I am. Valentines
Day plans? DH idea of romantic is emptying the dishwasher without being
asked.....

Camille
EDD 17 May 2004

Old February 3rd 04, 06:20 AM
Jill

No more morning sickness! My stomach is popping out some more so is slowing
me down more, I am experiencing tiredness but feeling ok....my body is
telling me to slow it down for sure. I am sleeping with tons of pillows all
around and wishing for a king size bed! It is quite a load, me, my stomach,
my husband, and my cat.

My belly button hasn't changed yet, it's not turnd out, no lines, a few
stretch marks but nothing bad (yet!)....no special valentine's day plans. I
would make him take me and my stomach to Olive garden but my appetite has
gone away again.

I feel ok overall! And am getting excited.

Old February 3rd 04, 04:12 PM
Elizabeth H Bonesteel

In article ,
Mary S. wrote:

Are you glowing yet? LOL.

My dad has been telling me I'm "glowing" since I told him I was expecting.
I'm thinking he's not the most reliable indicator. ;-)

The munchkin is getting quite active, and at my last checkup my weight gain
was right on schedule; so things seem to be going really well.

That said, I have to lie down when I get home from work for at least half an
hour, or I'm good for NOTHING for the rest of the night. My DH took my first
belly picture on Sunday, which he loves, and which made me exclaim "My God,
I'm a whale!" And I had to buy a new bra of the type that should be worn by
a Valkyrie in a Wagner opera.

Things are good. :-)

Liz
EDD 5/22/04

--

"No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings. Man's reason and
spirit have often solved the seemingly unsolvable - and we believe they

Review: 50 First Dates (**) Steve Rhodes General 1 February 23rd 04 01:22 AM
Due Dates Constantly Changed NDakotaQueen Pregnancy 4 February 1st 04 03:15 AM
march due dates rsitter Pregnancy 6 January 31st 04 05:33 PM
April due dates Mary Pregnancy 11 September 12th 03 01:34 AM
September & October due dates Kereru Pregnancy 22 August 31st 03 03:52 AM