Bra suggestions

Old August 5th 03, 03:31 AM
Larry McMahan

Default Bra suggestions

Elaine writes:

: Any suggestions for slightly supportive but not restrictive
: underwear? It hurts to hold them up with my hands, but it's
: tolerable if I don't touch the nipples at all.

Could make typing at the keyboard a challange. Too bad about
the sore nipples, or you could use the "hunt and peck"
method.

Larry
Old August 5th 03, 04:28 AM
Phoebe & Allyson

Plissken wrote:

"Elaine" wrote in message
Any suggestions for slightly supportive but not restrictive
underwear? It hurts to hold them up with my hands, but it's
tolerable if I don't touch the nipples at all.

You could try a Bravado bra which is actually a nursing bra but is good for
pregnancy as well as it can accommodate expanding breasts. Here is a link:

Hmmmm... The Medela nursing bra might be a better choice --
I found it put less pressure on my sore bits. It's designed
more so the holding you up bits aren't as tightly linked to
the covering you bits. For awhile, I contemplated adding
breast shells to keep the pressure off.

And in the Bravado sizing system, a G cup is at the extreme
top of the size range. I'm in a 34DD Medela, or an S++
Bravado. An M++ should fit a 36G in theory, but there won't
be much room for expansion.

Phoebe

Old August 5th 03, 06:46 AM
Kereru

"Elaine" wrote in message
Okay, I give up. My breasts have been sore enough that I can't
wear my usual bras for more than a week now. I bought a
"barely there" bra at penney's, which gives me significantly
less support than I'm used to, but doesn't make my breasts
burn either. Now my back aches from the additional stress of
dangling breasts.

Any suggestions for slightly supportive but not restrictive
underwear? It hurts to hold them up with my hands, but it's
tolerable if I don't touch the nipples at all.

For reference, I'm normally a 36G, and while they don't seem
to be getting bigger yet - it's got to be only a matter of
time.

Elaine

If you wear a nursing bra you could leave the flaps down while you are home
(to keep your nipples bare) you'd look bizarre but at least it wouldn't
hurt.

Judy

Old August 5th 03, 04:14 PM
The Huwe Family

How about buying a cheep bra that makes you comfortable everywhere else, and
just cut holes for your nipples :-)

Old August 6th 03, 05:08 PM
Shannon

You could always try a nursing bra like playtex where your nipples could be
uncovered if they start to get sore or irritated. They are very supportive
and quite comfortable even for when not nursing. Thats all i wear now, i
have a hard time with alot of bras being so uncomfortable and not fitting
the way i like. They are inexpensive as well. Not sure where you are from
but im in ontario canada and they cost about 17$ each here.

Hope this helps

Shannon
5+weeks to go

Need suggestions for spring break vacation please lizzard woman General 45 February 7th 04 07:28 PM
Need suggestions: toys to bring on airplane for a 1-year-old dodo General 8 January 5th 04 04:47 PM
Anyone think I shouldn't name my daughter Hypatia Artemis? Other suggestions? andrea baker General (moderated) 29 January 2nd 04 01:08 PM
gift suggestions P. Tierney General 9 December 9th 03 05:12 AM
baby bath suggestions dragonlady General 1 July 15th 03 01:48 AM