Not good (m/c ment, X-posted)

Old May 20th 04, 07:17 PM
Jennifer and Robert Howe

Default Not good (m/c ment, X-posted)

I'm so sorry to here this I know how much you are looking forward to having
a little one. when its the right the time it will help.

Jennifer
Ariana 8/17/03

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
Dear all,

Let me thank you first for all your prayers and good vibes, I have put
them to good use and am sticking to my chair with gluevibes, fruit juice
vibes and loads of other sticky vibes.

Unfortunately, things have definitely taken a turn for the worse:
yesterday I started cramping when I got home from work, and it was quite
obvious these were the typical come and go cramps I had with both previous
m/c. An hour later the bleeding started, but surprisingly it has stopped
since then. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure this is the beginning of the
end, and I will most likely not make it until next week's u/s.

Today I feel like this isn't really happening yet. At the moment I am
remarkably at peace with it, perhaps because I knew it was coming. Like
last two times the blow will probably not hit until the m/c is complete.
My eternal optimism doesn't allow me to think the worst until it has
actually happened... The cramping is on and off, but not really bad, so I
am at work today, trying to finish up some things I cannot let lie around.

As for why and how, I suspect this was another blighted ovum. Both my
feelings and all the evidence point in that direction, although only
another u/s could confirm it. When it is all over, we'll go and have some
testing done, but my gut feeling is this was just plain bad luck again.

So, BTDT BTTS, I know what's coming and am bracing myself. TIA for all
your good thoughts, I know many of you will be praying and thinking of me.
Don't worry too much if I don't show up here for another couple of days,
I'll be back for sure.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (22m)

Old May 20th 04, 07:32 PM
Joyce

(((((((((Ilse)))))))))))))) I'm so sorry, hun. God makes sure that time
heals all. You will be in my prayers.

Joyce
Mommy to Charles

Old May 20th 04, 07:34 PM
JennP

Oh, gosh Ilse. I'm so sorry.

--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 20th 04, 07:34 PM
Crystal Dreamer

Ilse Witch wrote:
snip
So, BTDT BTTS, I know what's coming and am bracing myself. TIA for all
your good thoughts, I know many of you will be praying and thinking
of me. Don't worry too much if I don't show up here for another
couple of days, I'll be back for sure.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I just want to cry for you. You deserve to have
this baby. I hope it is just a false alarm, and everything is okay.

Good luck ((hugs))

Old May 20th 04, 07:47 PM
kiticat

Ilse Witch wrote:

Dear all,

Let me thank you first for all your prayers and good vibes, I have put
them to good use and am sticking to my chair with gluevibes, fruit juice
vibes and loads of other sticky vibes.

Unfortunately, things have definitely taken a turn for the worse:

(( Oh love, I do feel for you. Im so sorry. {{{{{{{{{{{Ilse}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Sarah

Old May 20th 04, 07:51 PM
Irish Marie

"Ilse Witch"
As for why and how, I suspect this was another blighted ovum. Both my
feelings and all the evidence point in that direction, although only
another u/s could confirm it. When it is all over, we'll go and have some
testing done, but my gut feeling is this was just plain bad luck again.

So, BTDT BTTS, I know what's coming and am bracing myself. TIA for all
your good thoughts, I know many of you will be praying and thinking of me.
Don't worry too much if I don't show up here for another couple of days,
I'll be back for sure.

Oh {{{Ilse}}} this is so ****ing unfair! My heart goes out to you.
Marie -finding it hard to keep up with the ng lately but *had* to reply to
this.

Old May 20th 04, 08:01 PM
Lynn

I am so sorry for all you have had to go through. Try to take care of
yourself and remember you are in everyones thoughts and prayers

Lynn

Old May 20th 04, 08:38 PM
Amy

((((((Ilse))))))
I'm so sorry...this is so unfair...
http://www.missfoundation.org has forums to discuss recurrent m/c and any
sort of child loss with women who've been through it themselves, and also
the stress of a subsequent pg after loss, something you also understand.
I'm going to keep hoping for you until you've had the u/s.

Old May 20th 04, 08:57 PM
Alissa

so sorry to hear this.
Alissa

At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 06:57 PM
Little bad news, little good news Auntie Bubbles Pregnancy 6 December 6th 03 03:27 PM
Good Indian boy names? Ed Pregnancy 3 November 19th 03 03:02 AM
PE/Recess time mandates Donna Metler General 190 October 2nd 03 01:26 PM
50 reasons it's good to be pregnant [email protected] Pregnancy 2 September 9th 03 11:06 PM