Will Cheerios increase milk prod?

Old January 16th 04, 04:54 AM
AlenasMom

Default Will Cheerios increase milk prod?

"Sara" wrote in message
Lucy wrote:

"Sara" wrote in message

Sara, accompanied by the sleeping-through-the-night-oh-my-god

barnacle

Just read your sig and I'm so happy for you!!!!

Thank you! I'm so happy. Sleep: it's like taking Zoloft, but without
the teeth grinding...

Now we need to figure out how to get everyone in the correct bed. The
past week my husband and the barnacle are sleeping in the bed, and
I've been on an air mattress in the other room...

--
Sara, accompanied by the cribs-are-for-other-people barnacle

Ahh kids... the world's best birth control. DD has been sleeping on the
diagonal lately... between DH and I... if one of us moves, she wakes up,
screams and it takes about 20 minutes to settle her back down.

Old January 16th 04, 06:04 PM
iphigenia

Dawn Lawson wrote:
Sara wrote:
Meeeee, every day!

Yup, and I don't use a cup of sugar to every cup of oatmeal, either,
nor even a half cup per cup.

Ewww
I hate oatmeal, though, so if I were going to eat it, I'd have to make it
more like candy to be able to choke it down!

--
tristyn
www.tristyn.net

Old January 21st 04, 05:09 PM
Em

"Sara" wrote in message
Larry McMahan wrote:

Cheerios are processed and the first ingredient isn't even oats. One

large
bowlful a day for breaskfast should be enough. I like it cooked as a
porridge,
but Monika eats it uncooked with milk and chocolate power (bleh!).

Eew. But I eat it uncooked with raisins and yoghurt, which I suppose
some people might find unappetizing.

Ah. That reminds me that I used to eat it uncooked with milk and honey when
I was a kid. It was fairly tasty that way. (especially the bites where the
oats were stuck to the outside of a big glob of honey :-)

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 4 months old today!