Execution--the ultimate child abuse!

Old January 27th 04, 03:06 PM
Fern5827

Default Execution--the ultimate child abuse!

Ask the 22 teens who were executed by various states.

Gee, I might refer to that as CHILD ABUSE.

Funny, I don't see CPS coming in.

Gosh, I hope one of these folks is not found innocent. What would the US do
then?

Old January 28th 04, 11:56 AM
Greg Hanson

That's right, Kane, you're a real hoot.

Personally, I think it WOULD be a good way to protest the
execution of kids as WELL as to show how stupid these
""Child Protection"" agencies really are.

I know you will hate this, but to get back to Fern's
point, are you saying that execution isn't the
ultimate child abuse Kane?

How could Child Protection possibly turn a blind eye?

Haven't they seen the financial possibilities for them?
Old January 28th 04, 06:25 PM
Kane

On 28 Jan 2004 03:56:42 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

That's right, Kane, you're a real hoot.

Referring to what?

Personally, I think it WOULD be a good way to protest the
execution of kids as WELL as to show how stupid these
""Child Protection"" agencies really are.

What would be?

I know you will hate this,

I "hate" child abusers. That's about the sum of it. You can pretty
well tell that from my posts if you are paying attention.

but to get back to Fern's
point,

The Asparagus haven't come up in my neighborhood yet. They up in
yours?

are you saying that execution isn't the
ultimate child abuse Kane?

Are you saying that child abuse should be excused because murderers
are executed for crimes committed when they were minors...if that is
the law in the states they are in?

I don't think the two go together, but you keep draggin' that couch
behind you.

How could Child Protection possibly turn a blind eye?

How could you and The Plant sit on your asses making such claims and
NOT be calling CPS in those respective states to lodge a child abuse
complaint? Neither of you mandated reporters, are you?

You don't have to be. You can just be a citizen that has observed what
you believe to be abuse. Call. Get back to us.

Haven't they seen the financial possibilities for them?

Which would be?

The accusations against CPS for not doing some imagined task you
assign to them is typical of phony balogna thinking in the great CPS
reform in the sky movement. If you folks could, or had a reason to,
focus you might get somewhere.

Those that can focus and strive to deal with facts tend to be much
more effective. You silly assholes are helping CPS fail to do its job.

It might have been possible, had CPS not been so underfunded and
understaffed for decades, to have had a more successful intervention
early in the murder's lives. YOU help in making that situation.

Maybe if you soaked your butt in turpentine you could get that couch
unstuck.

Kane
Old January 29th 04, 11:40 PM
Carlson LaVonne

I agree with you, Fern (imagine that)! Execution is the ultimate child
abuse. You don't see CPS coming in because in many states, execution of
children is legal. CPS can only step in when a child has been treated
in a manner that his/her state of residence has determined to be legal
abuse/neglect.

If you want CPS to step in when children are about to be executed, work
to change the law in those states to exclude children from the death
penalty.

LaVonne

Old January 29th 04, 11:50 PM
Carlson LaVonne

It would be helpful if you would quote the post to which you are
responding, Greg. This isn't a coffee party, nor is it live chat. You
are not in a private chat room with Kane. What you post is available to
anyone who chooses to read this ng. Therefore, including quotes and
attributes would improve clarity.

Greg Hanson wrote:

That's right, Kane, you're a real hoot.

Personally, I think it WOULD be a good way to protest the
execution of kids as WELL as to show how stupid these
""Child Protection"" agencies really are.

What would be "a good way"?

I know you will hate this, but to get back to Fern's
point, are you saying that execution isn't the
ultimate child abuse Kane?

Of course we don't know what Kane said, because you chose to cut his
entire post. I suspect Kane thinks execution of children is the
ultimate child abuse. I know I do.

How could Child Protection possibly turn a blind eye?

Child Protection can only intervene when children are suspected of being
treated in ways that the state in which they reside has determined to be
illegal. If a state laws allow children to be executed, there is
nothing Child Protection can do. This isn't rocket science, Greg. But
your statement certainly illuminates your ignorance in this area. Child
Protection does not advocate. Child Protection enforces laws regarding
child abuse/neglect.

Haven't they seen the financial possibilities for them?

Child Protection is not a private organization. This has nothing to do
with financial possibilities. If a state has determined that execution
of children is legal, Child Protection cannot step in.

LaVonne

Old February 8th 04, 07:30 AM
Sara

Greg Hanson wrote:

[...]

Well LaVonne it's obvious that are a Demo-Nazi because you have a
swaztika in your pussy.