introduction

Old October 18th 04, 02:57 AM
Tiffany

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"denanson" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

I am so out of practice

Lessons then, how often would you like one?

With you I would like lessons on a daily bases.

A daily flirt then, I should be up for it if you lend

hand
occasionaly

I can lend a hand..... what should I do with the hand?

Keep it to yourself until an appropriate moment, then

play
your
trump.

Whew...... here I thought I had to work or something.

Thats the other hand ;-)

(I am a massage
therapist ...... lol)

Really? Which oil do you recommend for play?

Dennis

Depends..... do you want to be messy? Do you want something

tasty?

How about both??? ;-P

Then I would suggest using a light olive oil with some flavoring
added.....
say vanilla or almond or peppermint..... you got to play around

see
what
you prefer tasting. lol

How is that for subtle?

Rent a hotel room!
Geesh.

Gee guys..... why the hostility? Would you prefer we bicker and

fight??
LMAO

No. We preferred you would take it offline when it got to the licky

sucky
stuff.

Where did sucking come into play? You guys have good imaginations!

heehee funny how people who want to read more into it always do.

Maybe because that was what was on their minds. Seems maybe we aren't the
one's with the trashy minds. Actually, Dennis was the one who brought up the
oil business so how did you get to be the bad guy here??? lol

Old October 18th 04, 03:04 AM
Tiffany

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
"Tiffany" wrote in message

Then I would suggest using a light olive oil with some flavoring
added.....
say vanilla or almond or peppermint..... you got to play around to
see
what
you prefer tasting. lol

How is that for subtle?

How about nauseatingly off topic and relentless? Take it offline you
guys.

Karen

Yeah, kind of like some of the other **** that goes on around here.

If its so bothersome, why bother reading?

You should just change the subject line or take it offline. That is
usually
the courteous thing to do.
For instance the subject line could be , "hey watch me act all trashy
on
the
newsgroup" or something like that....
lol...

yeah funny..... I should be courteous to folks saying I am acting trashy.

Tiffany, I have been on this newsgroup for a long time and it is pretty
common
knowledge to change OT headers, not to top post, etc. It is okay to have
fun
and pick, flirt, etc., but it was going to the extreme and some people pay
by
the minute. So change your header, or take it offline.It is a simple
request.

Well, I have been on this NG a long time too and have seen flirting at all
stages go on and on and sometimes go to the extreme. That's life. This is a
public forum and it can't be netcopped. Thanks for trying. The only thing
your requests have done is sidetrack the flirting..... it will come back. Do
you really want to see the EXTREME side because it MY opinion, its been
pretty mild.

You see, I don't take kindly to someone trying to tell me what I can and
can't post on a public NG. Your best bet would have been to ignore it. If
you have been here so long, surely you know well enough that this isn't the
first time, it won't be the last. This goes to the other who had comments to
make also, not just V.

Old October 18th 04, 03:17 AM
P. Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[...]

Well somebody had to try and fill LL's shoes..... LMAO

Old October 18th 04, 01:39 PM
lm

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 00:15:43 GMT, "V" wrote:

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[...]

Maybe 'V' should change the thread title to "Watch me act like a stuck up
child" or something like that.

I am far from a spoiled or stuck up child. You were simply asked to take it
offline. If you can not handle it, it is not my problem.

Good lord, a new thread now? I know I remember you guys talking about
kids before. How are everyone's kids doing?

What's everyone going to be for halloween? My 10-year-old is going to
be the grim reaper, my 8-year-old is going to be a pirate. Pirate is
still cute, but how come once they hit double digits every costume is
head-to-toe BLACK? Yah, that's safe for walking around at night.
Luckily he doesn't like to trick-or-treat much -- he likes to see the
little kids -- so he comes back and gives out candy with me.

Anyone have trick-or-treaters with braces? 10-y-o has braces and won't
be able to eat much of the good stuff.

lm
Old October 18th 04, 02:19 PM
Tiffany

"lm" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 00:15:43 GMT, "V" wrote:

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

snipped

What's everyone going to be for halloween? My 10-year-old is going to
be the grim reaper, my 8-year-old is going to be a pirate. Pirate is
still cute, but how come once they hit double digits every costume is
head-to-toe BLACK? Yah, that's safe for walking around at night.
Luckily he doesn't like to trick-or-treat much -- he likes to see the
little kids -- so he comes back and gives out candy with me.

Anyone have trick-or-treaters with braces? 10-y-o has braces and won't
be able to eat much of the good stuff.

lm

Sure he can eat candy...... just keep with the none-carmel gooey stuff away.
My daughter is getting her braces off! She is so excited...... that happens
this Thursday. She pretty much ate whatever she wanted, minus gum, and had
no problems.

Black is scary...... lol. My daughter dresses that way so a costume won't be
much different.

Old October 18th 04, 02:20 PM
Tiffany

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[...]

I was thinking Steve. lol

Old October 18th 04, 02:59 PM
P.Fritz

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[...]

Wanna be net cop 'V' changing the thread title to someone's
name..........how more frikkin childish canyou get?

Old October 18th 04, 03:00 PM
P.Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[...]

Nope...LL........proved by her changing the thread title to my
name.........typical childish move

Old October 18th 04, 03:05 PM
lm

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:59:41 -0400, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

.. .

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[...]

HELLOOOOO?! Halloween? Trick-or-treat? KIDS?

lm
Old October 18th 04, 03:14 PM
P.Fritz

"lm" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:59:41 -0400, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

.. .

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[...]

Maybe you should have changed the thread title to "Halloween" heehee

Sorry, couldn't resist..............

lm

Introduction J Costello Single Parents 1 January 28th 04 09:18 PM
Online Interview Introduction Susan DeBord Pregnancy 0 December 8th 03 03:42 PM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 01:35 AM
introduction silivrenglaur Pregnancy 10 October 9th 03 05:05 PM
Introduction Catheleijne Berck Breastfeeding 3 July 15th 03 01:42 PM