yeast infection symptoms

Old November 19th 04, 05:56 AM
Schontz

Default yeast infection symptoms

What are the typical symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection?

Also, are there any good home remedies?

Thanks

Old November 19th 04, 02:43 PM
Nan

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:56:25 -0800, "Schontz"
scribbled:

What are the typical symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection?

Also, are there any good home remedies?

Thanks

My main symptom has always been intense itching.
Plain yogurt will help the itching, and acidophilus (sp?) which is
available OTC is one treatment method.

Nan

Old November 19th 04, 11:36 PM
Jan Wilson

"Schontz" wrote in message
What are the typical symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection?

Also, are there any good home remedies?

Thanks

I found great info on home remedies for yeast infection, symptoms, etc. at
couple websites. Hope this helps ...

http:\\www.home-remedies-yeast-infection.com

http:\\www.fwhc.org/health/yeast.htm

- Jan

Old November 20th 04, 07:22 PM
Kay Sepan

The best yeast infection treatment (vaginal) is probably bought at the local
drugstore. Monistat is good. Also good is Donneboro Solution. It comes in
tablets that have to be dissolved in boiled water. It is basically aluminum
in solution. It does work, but you have to apply it on cotton balls to the
area and make sure the cotton balls are removed. For someone who is new at
treating in that area, I think the Monistat is a better solution.

Old November 20th 04, 11:24 PM
Gymmy Bob

You come into a alternative health NG and post to use something full of
aluminum?

You're a ****ing moron and I guess we can expect othert good things from you
now.

ink.net...

Old November 20th 04, 11:24 PM
Nan

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:24:12 -0500, "Gymmy Bob"
scribbled:

You come into a alternative health NG and post to use something full of
aluminum?

snip unnecessary obscenities

Uhm, it's been cross-posted from misc.kids.pregnancy as well.

Nan
Old November 21st 04, 05:47 AM
Mum of Two

But the OP did ask for natural home remedies....
Personally, I try to reduce my intake of heavy metals through whichever
orifice.

--
Amy,
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Old November 21st 04, 01:38 PM
Nan

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:47:35 +1300, "Mum of Two"
scribbled:

But the OP did ask for natural home remedies....
Personally, I try to reduce my intake of heavy metals through whichever
orifice.

I understand that. It doesn't justify Bob's obscenities towards the
person that posted about the Monistat, though. MKP isn't a natural
health only ng, so I was trying to point out that the person may not
have "come into a natural health ng".

Nan

Old November 21st 04, 04:42 PM
David Wright

In article ,
Nan wrote:
On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:47:35 +1300, "Mum of Two"
scribbled:

But the OP did ask for natural home remedies....
Personally, I try to reduce my intake of heavy metals through whichever
orifice.

I understand that. It doesn't justify Bob's obscenities towards the
person that posted about the Monistat, though. MKP isn't a natural
health only ng, so I was trying to point out that the person may not
have "come into a natural health ng".

Gymmy Boob was dropped on his head in the delivery room and he's never
been quite right since. He also apparently is unfamiliar with the
whole concept of cross-posting.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Old November 21st 04, 08:04 PM
Mum of Two

"Nan" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:47:35 +1300, "Mum of Two"
scribbled:

But the OP did ask for natural home remedies....
Personally, I try to reduce my intake of heavy metals through whichever
orifice.

I understand that. It doesn't justify Bob's obscenities towards the
person that posted about the Monistat, though. MKP isn't a natural
health only ng, so I was trying to point out that the person may not
have "come into a natural health ng".

You're right, I was just being pedantic.