Excuse me????????????

Old November 15th 05, 04:39 AM
Trial Run

Default Excuse me????????????

I am not complaining...I was answering the question that DB asked of me
and hear me...explaining....that I wouldn't have to work just as hard
not to
be on the street?
I can afford my children...I do it 100%...do you?

Old November 15th 05, 04:54 AM
Dusty

"Trial Run" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well I bet if I don't pay my monthly bills sooner or later, I would go
to jail!!
It has nothing to do with being a CP or a NCP, an adult with expenses
has to pay them.
Are some of them unfair...hell yes CS being the most unfair of all
expenses.
I know all the hog wash about our government and how it rules a life
style. But that same
governement rules my life also...
So if you try really hard not to read between the line in what I am
saying is the fact that
I have to pay 100% of the childrens cost of life, the unfair burden is
throw unto my plate alone.

I was just making a comparison, between the two situations...

No you weren't, you were (and still are) sounding like a run-of-the-mill
rad-fem by claiming that CP's are the one's that take it in the shorts.

Old November 15th 05, 01:37 PM
Trial Run

Yes I was, sorry you seem to read between the lines.
I didn't realize that on this group I represented the CP's as a whole.
Do you represent the all NCP in the world, right here on this group???
Man I hope not!!

I am mearly talking about my own position. I think, I used the word "I"
six times!!

I am not here to give support to one side or the other, if you have
read any of my posts
my very first ones talk about a NCP who is getting the shaft from the
CP and how it upsets me
that this goes on!! Post is "Will she call 911 on me!"
I feel for either parent who is getting the shaft.

Old November 15th 05, 02:07 PM
Trial Run

See what a manly, man you are!! LOL You can't even tell the difference
between a person stating the facts in their case and thinking it is
emotional B* S*!

{Snipped...if Dusty's fingers are typing, it is purely BS!]

Old November 15th 05, 03:53 PM
P Fritz

"Trial Run" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well I bet if I don't pay my monthly bills sooner or later, I would go
to jail!!

Huh? Debtor's prisons were made illegal centruies ago........except that
is unless you are an NCP

It has nothing to do with being a CP or a NCP, an adult with expenses
has to pay them.

It is called being responsible for your decisions.

Are some of them unfair...hell yes CS being the most unfair of all
expenses.

See above/

I know all the hog wash about our government and how it rules a life
style. But that same
governement rules my life also...

Nope/

So if you try really hard not to read between the line in what I am
saying is the fact that
I have to pay 100% of the childrens cost of life, the unfair burden is
throw unto my plate alone.

It is called being responsible for your decisions.......something feminists
abhor......as obviously you do.

I was just making a comparison, between the two situations...

Old November 17th 05, 07:07 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Trial Run" wrote in message
oups.com...
Chris, Dusty, I was comparing what DB posted about the fathers having
to choose between jail and work! Read the first post on this thread.
I changed the wording as it fits for the CP in my case also. Meaning it
is gender equal/CP or NCP equal dumb ****s!!

And you're right, I can afford my child and so can the NCP! So why
doesn't he help pay for them?

Because he didn't bring them into the world...........................
next.

He is the one who begged on bended knee
for me to give birth to his child. My other 2 kids were already 10 & 7,
I really didn't want or need to have more children at the age of 29!

You guys are making me dislike men really fast!! LOL
Glad my BF is thankful for the help I can offer him in his case!! He
wouldn't think to highly of you guys either, and that you are the ones
who screw it up for the decent NCP's. Just like the rad fems I guess
are the ones who make it so you feel the way you do towards me the CP.

Someone please with an intelligent response, what makes it so that a
NCP just doesn't FEEL like paying?

Paying "child support" is tantamount to paying a prostitution fee. Having
sex is the sole act (as a rule) that a man must do before such funds are
extorted from him. The only requirement for the hooker is that she chooses
to give birth. Have sex, pay money.

He can pay, he works, he loves his kids...he knows that I will not take
him back to court to get more...why...because I am just not like that!

Why don't you two try reading everything I wrote instead of only
choosing to comment on whatever you feel is negative!

Old November 17th 05, 02:40 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Chris" wrote in message news:Z_Vef.263$dv.14@fed1read02...

"Trial Run" wrote in message
[...]

OK, Chris, just for the fun of it: Man and woman marry, have children,
andaer gloriously happy until thier youngest is 10 years old. At that point
he gets the hots for his secretary. HE leaves his wife (who has been a SAHM
for 15 years) to run off with Holly Hoohoos. HE does not want custody
because Holly does not want children. Should HE pay child support?

Old November 18th 05, 01:26 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Trial Run" wrote in message
[...]

"Child support" is nothing more than forced extraction of funds from the
producer to the non-producer. In other words, THEFT. If the issue is whether
or not a father takes his biological children into his home and cares for
them, that's one story; but it aint' the same thing as paying "child
support". The fact that the government people protect the mother's right to
keep possession of her own children supports the claim that they belong to
her since she made the sole choice to bring them into the world. Why they
require her to allow the biological father to babysit her children a couple
times a month remains a mystery; especially since it is virtually never
enforced.

Old November 18th 05, 03:49 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Trial Run" wrote in message
[...]

But you didn't answer my question. Should he have any financial obligation
toward the children's upkeep? Or is it ok for him to run off with Holly
Hoohoos and forget that he ever had children?

Old November 18th 05, 05:46 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Trial Run" wrote in message
[...]

Certainly you know the answer to your own question based on the status quo.

But let's assume for the moment there is an entirely different government
imposed perspective on this situation that protects men from women's
choices.

Let's say the government passes laws that says if a man leaves his spouse
for a woman with a more attractive figure like Holly Hoohoos he is justified
to no longer be held financially responsible for Susie's Sagsags. Would
that law be an incentive for Susie to make her body look like Holly's?

Is it really fair to ask a man to stay with a Susie Sagsags or pay for
leaving a bad example of womanhood if he really wants to be with a woman who
presents herself better?

Don't women have the option to dump a man to be with a man they would rather
be with and get paid for doing it? Why shouldn't men have the same option?

Excuse me, Mary????? laurie Pregnancy 18 January 30th 04 12:41 PM
can someone give me some advice? Krystle N Pregnancy 42 January 21st 04 03:38 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Foster Parents 3 December 8th 03 11:53 PM
Researchers admit spanking behavior not rigorously tested Fern5827 Spanking 6 August 2nd 03 06:43 PM
Excuse Me???? Researchers admit spanking behavior notrigorously tested Doan General 0 July 10th 03 06:21 AM