'Snitch' Branded On Woman's Face: the crime was done in retaliationfor reporting one of the men and woman to Child Protective Services....

Old June 22nd 07, 12:38 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

Default 'Snitch' Branded On Woman's Face: the crime was done in retaliationfor reporting one of the men and woman to Child Protective Services....

'Snitch' Branded On Woman's Face
Police: Woman Kidnapped, Beaten, Her Hair Cut

http://www.kpho.com/news/13547641/detail.html

POSTED: 2:36 pm PDT June 21, 2007
UPDATED: 4:22 pm PDT June 21, 2007
E-mail this story | Print this story
Sign Up for Breaking News Alerts
MESA, Ariz. -- Four people have been arrested in connection with
kidnapping, assaulting and using a branding iron to burn the word
'snitch' on a Mesa woman's face, police said.

Investigators said they believe the crime was done in retaliation for
reporting one of the men and woman to Child Protective Services in
February 2006, which ultimately led to CPS taking away their kids.

"If CPS removes a child from the house, there must be some very serious
allegations," said Sgt. Chuck Trapani of the Mesa Police Department. "So
the children removed, they're in CPS custody, and now they're blaming
this person for what they did wrong. "

James H. Standridge, 34, Jackie L. Getz, 26, and Kibbol A. Avila, 33,
were charged with one count each of kidnapping, aggravated assault and
unlawful imprisonment.

Preston L. Valdez, 21, was charged with one count each of aggravated
assault and unlawful imprisonment with a no-bond status.

All of the suspects live in the Mesa area.

Police said the victim, a 38-year-old woman, called the Mesa Police
Department on June 13 to report the crime.

Officers said an intensive five-day investigation determined that the
group worked together to ensure that the woman would be at a certain
apartment in Mesa.

When the woman entered the apartment, the group assaulted and held her
against her will, detectives said.

The suspects shaved off a portion of the victim’s hair and using a
branding iron, wrote the word “snitch” on her face, then blindfolded
her, officers said.

Her body was also burned with a propane torch, investigators said.

The woman was then placed in a vehicle and driven to a neighborhood
where she was released, detectives said.

A witness noticed the woman stumbling down the street and called police,
according to investigators.

A second witness stopped the victim and waited with her near the road
until police and paramedics arrived. The woman was transported to a
local hospital where she was treated and later released.

Investigators executed a search warrant at the apartment where the crime
took place and found evidence of the crime. They were able to track down
and arrest all four suspects.

Bond for Standridge and Getz was set at $270,000. Avila’s bond was set
at $80,000.

Copyright 2007 by KPHO.com. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Old June 22nd 07, 05:14 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

"If CPS removes a child from the house, there must be some very serious
allegations," said Sgt. Chuck Trapani of the Mesa Police Department.

Did you notice that this cop didn't say the abuse accusation
in this case was for good reason?

The cops stupid and untrue generalization did NOT help.

I sympathize with the motive, but do not condone the actions.

Old June 24th 07, 05:07 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

THE BRANDED WOULD DID NOT CALL CPS, you ****ants.

You get excited and jumble words?
If the previous police incident was a domestic
then why didn't the cop say so?

On Jun 23, 9:59 pm, "0:-]" wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:38:00 -0700, fx wrote:
'Snitch' Branded On Woman's Face
Police: Woman Kidnapped, Beaten, Her Hair Cut

No I have a truly disappointing, for you, fact to make you aware of.
Quick, get Greg's attention. He's going to love this.

THE BRANDED WOULD DID NOT CALL CPS, you ****ants.

She called the cops because the couple were involved in a domestic
assault.

THE COPS FOUND THE CHILDREN AND REMOVED THEM....**** YOU PEOPLE ARE
STUPID, Mac.

Awwww...toobad, you don't get to promote your lies with this one, you
bad little boy. RRRR R R R R R

Unless of course you want to claim the cops (read that story yet) did
NOT find what they say they found.

I'd love for you to do that.

Just one little sentence in this video report, and all your bull****
goes down the tube. Like it usually does when the complete story is
told.

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/2069.html

You're quite a piece of work, Mac.

0:]

Old June 24th 07, 07:48 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

On Jun 23, 11:40 pm, "0:-]" wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:07:54 -0700, Greegor
wrote:

THE BRANDED WOULD DID NOT CALL CPS, you ****ants.

You get excited and jumble words?

Why thank you, Greg. That must have been a trill for you. I typed
"WOULD" when I meant "Women." Just too many hours the last three days
hauling firewood out of the wood lot. Heavy work, that.

And yet on June 22 you posted three times in this thread alone.

If the previous police incident was a domestic
then why didn't the cop say so?

It they were hiccuping when the cops showed up, why did he not mention
that? Or what they were throwing at each other? Or what specifically
they were calling each other?

Those DAMN cops, always trying to put something over on the Greg's of
the world. tsk.

And why, Greg, did YOU avoid the point? That you ****ants nearly
ALWAYS get it wrong.

Let me give you a little lesson in human nature, and the media, and in
fact anyone that makes statements about two categories of subjects:

Individual persons, and state agencies or departments.

The latter you can say anything you want about. No matter how
inaccurate, or for that matter, no matter how great a lie.

Now when it comes to people, such as Don Fisher, you are treading on
very shaky ground, where your ass could end up in jail for certain
lies. Now you, of course, wouldn't do that, so you can assume the
"you" I mention is the universal pronoun. Unless of course you have
been making claims about Don Fisher. Have you?

I don't buy your pretense that Don is not you.

You did claim that you created a "false trail" pointing to
Donald L. Fisher. Breadcrumbs, you called them.

Has your good buddy Donald L. Fisher thanked you
for the attention you have gotten him?

Personally, I believe you ARE Donald L. Fisher of Oregon.

But if you are NOT, you sure have done this poor
other person a terrible disservice by deliberately
leaving a false trail to this poor other person.

Do you think your statement that you left a "false trail"
pointing to Donald L. Fisher would be an important
aspect of any proposed litigation or prosecution?

I think a LOT of people, and particularly a JURY would
want to know why you identified your ""friend"" Donald
as yourself by deliberately leaving a "false trail".

Please tell me some more about these lies that can
get somebody put in jail. I'm interested, really.

Get my drift here?

Don called me today. Seems someone let him know about the new game on
this newsgroup.

Who knows, he may check in here, eventually. Though I doubt it. But he
did ask for my assistance in a certain matter. Possibly we'll discuss
it here. I'm not who or what you think I am, stupid.

Stay tuned.

As opposed to what?

I told you years ago you were being used, but you decided I either was
lying, or you didn't care.

Don's been called a child molester on this ng.

You and your hyena pack have done that to me several times.
So what?

Want to think about your part in the "Don Fisher," saga?

Well, I don't want to OBSESS about it, as in posting three
times in the same message thread in the same day.

I think you're hilariuos Don!

You've all been, (the stupid among you...which is your et al, dummy)
fooled by him, and by myself each in our turns.

But then, it's not that hard with the stupid. Especially the stupid
that are just absolutely sure they are smart.

Tell your buddy to stay tuned too, Greg.

You sure seem desperate for attention.

Have you told your psychologist about this?

Old June 24th 07, 11:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Chas

wrote:

[...]

Yeah - you want to have free reign to abuse whomever you please, but
when it's returned to you in kind, all you can do is whine like a little
girl and threaten like a scared crow.

You're pathetic Don.

Old June 24th 07, 11:53 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Chas

wrote:

[...]

In fact, if you had half the integrity of Mr. Hanson, folks wouldn't
pick on you and call you a laughingstock. Greg has taken your abuse and
false accusations for years and remained civil - you on the other hand
start whining like a baby whenever the truth is told about you and how
you treated your states most vulnerable children.

You're a wreck Don -- belief system of a confused 'tween' -- and a
tremblin coward to boot. Sheesh, where does CPS fins such scum?