Gift ideas for boys age 7 (a young 7) ?

Old October 14th 03, 01:41 AM
TwinMom

Default Gift ideas for boys age 7 (a young 7) ?

How 'bout model cars (level 1&2 do not include paint or glue). Dad can do
them with them for some 1-on-1 time. I get lots at Wally World for about
$3-4US and keep them handy for birthday parties, etc. Art sets, crayons,
legos, K'Nex.

Old October 14th 03, 02:13 AM
Twinzmommie

For First
Communions, yes, for Birthdays, yes, but I think the expectations for the AM
of Christmas day is higher than for the other events. BRBR

Oh, I thought the original post mentioned Birthday gifts also. I was thinking
more of that then Christmas. I must be mistaken!

In that case, I bought a Karaoke machine with monitor and a few CD's last
Christmas for the same nephew. It was a huge hit! Great to have around at
Birthday Parties!

Good luck!
Michelle
Mommy to Riley Claire & James Michael

Old October 14th 03, 03:35 AM
KimandJuan

Julie,

I am glad that you mentioned Cranium Cadoo. I have seen it, but wasn't sure
about it. I have Cranium and we LOVE it!!! I thought about getting it for my
nephew. So Chris likes it? How old is he?

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...