Abandoned Mom Seeks Solution

Old October 9th 03, 05:54 PM
ŠkatŠ

Default Abandoned Mom Seeks Solution

"A S" wrote in message
FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT WROTE THIS
LETTER
IT DOES NOT SAY I AM A MOM OR I AM A DAD SO IT COULD BE EAITHER ONE OR
THE OTHER BUT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT REALY SAY I GUESS THE ONLY ONES THAT
KNOW IS THE ONE THAT WROTE IT. SO WHY JUMP TO EAITHER CONCLUSION WHEN
NO ONE KNOWS. THE WHOLE TRUTH BUT THE WRITER

M I N D T H E C A P S ,
W I L L Y A ? ? ? ?
The word is EITHER!! EITHER EITHER EITHER!!! One womAn, two womEn, many
womEn, that womAn, this womAn, these womEn!!!!! The ONLY thing that I
noticed in this garbledygook is that someone needs to take your friggin'
computer - keyboard included - away from you before Kat goes MAAAAAAAADD!
How in sam hill do you spell, "really" wrong?

I must stop now, and I do apologize.

Old October 10th 03, 12:38 AM
A S

Old October 10th 03, 04:39 AM
A S

thankyou for giving me that info. you are right i do need to inprove my
self (need new keyboard this one sticks sorry) . i try to every day to
improve myself. my son does learn good things from me, more from me
than his dad. my son is also haveing problems with speech just as i did
when i was a child but he is getting the help earlier in lfe then i did
i rather start now in getting him the help now then wait tell later like
i had to. i made promise to my son when i was pregnant (his dad was not
in the picture) that no matter what he comes first and no matter what i
had to do to make sure his life was happy and he learns to be a great
man his daddy has let him down to many times i refuse to do the same.

i also would like to say sorry if i insulted anyone in here i did not
intend to and yes when i get writing i do get carried away i sometimes
think faster than i can type or write that is part of my disablity i
always have to try and time myself and teach myself to go slow but it is
hard a times because its like an over load and i do not realize some
times i am doing it. so again i am sorry if i insulted anyone.

Old October 10th 03, 11:13 AM
Paul Griffiths

Ow! That hurt. Must remember to turn the volume down next time I'm reading
a newsgroup. :-(

--
Paul Griffiths

Old October 10th 03, 11:24 AM
Paul Griffiths

"A S" wrote in message

thankyou for giving me that info.

We *are* helpful in here, honest we are. :-)

you are right i do need to inprove my self

I think we all do, always.

(need new keyboard this one sticks sorry) .

No problem.

i try to every day to improve myself.

I wish I could say the same but I have to admit I do occasionally have a few
days off. ;-)

my son does learn good things from me, more from me than his dad.

That your son is learning good things is the crucial part in my opinion.
Good that a lot of them are coming from you but as long as it's happening
somehow that's the main thing. Oh and not learning bad things helps a lot
too.

my son is also haveing problems with speech just as i did when i
was a child but he is getting the help earlier in lfe then i did

It's nice to see that some things improve, isn't it?

i rather start now in getting him the help now then wait tell later like
i had to.

Today is always a better time to start something than tomorrow, I agree.
Shame I don't always put that into practice.

i made promise to my son when i was pregnant (his dad was not
in the picture) that no matter what he comes first and no matter what i
had to do to make sure his life was happy and he learns to be a great
man

Sounds reasonable to me but don't be too short-sighted about it. As 'Kate
says, sometimes we have to accept things getting worse in the short-term on
the basis that in the longer-term things will be much improved.

Look after yourself, in all ways, and you will be much better able to care
for your son.

his daddy has let him down to many times i refuse to do the same.

Whatever you do you won't be able to affect what his dad did or didn't do to
him so don't give yourself a hard time over it. Just do the best *you* can.

i also would like to say sorry if i insulted anyone in here i did not
intend to and yes when i get writing i do get carried away i sometimes
think faster than i can type or write that is part of my disablity

No problem.

i always have to try and time myself and teach myself to go slow but it
is hard a times because its like an over load and i do not realize some
times i am doing it. so again i am sorry if i insulted anyone.

Can't speak for everyone but I can live with this.

Welcome.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old October 10th 03, 01:54 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"occupant" wrote in message
L wrote:

PREFACE:

Hello. My name is L. Peake. I never committed a crime or did anyone

harm,
but somehow my life has turned out rather badly. Without going into

the
details,

Sadly, ever so sadly there are women everyday that are permitting men
to impregnate them.

So it is all the man's fault? Letting them impregnate? LMAO Unless it

was
rape, the woman should be repsonsible for HER body since she is the one

than
may end up pregnant....not to mention the choices she has after

conception.

Some of these men are not necessarily an ideal
spouse.

And just as many women are NOT the ideal mothers.

You have the knowledge, experience and the ability to communicate that
is
so necessary for other young women who might, too, have your misfortune.
Can you not take a moment to say how old you are, how you met your
spouse,
what things your spouse said to you that led you to believe this was a
man worthy of your commitment and even more worthy to make you a mother.
Do you not owe it to every other woman on the planet to tell them how
you
were duped

Give me a ****ing break.

let it suffice to say that I am now raising a child alone, have
lost practically everything, and cannot support us with my meager

earnings.

You have not said what you have lost or how you lost it. You have
indicated you
have a peace of mind in being able to raise your child alone. You say
you
cannot support your child alone on your meager earnings. At a cost of a
hundred
thousand dollars per child it is truly amazing that individual or couple
believe
they earn sufficient money to raise any children at all.

I see you bought into that guvmint propaganda too.

This man
that fathered your child, where is he? What does he do for a living?
What
are his parents like? Are his parents so ashamed of their irresponsible
son
that they have offered you support and assistance for daugher-in-law and
their
grandchild?

Priceless.....suggesting going after grandparents........why not see if

the
great grandparents are alive as well.....they are partly to blame as well.

Nevertheless, I refuse to give up because I have a responsibility to

my
child.

Of course you don't say where you live, what country, what city. There
are lots
and lots of organizations that are waiting for your call to be able to
assist you.
Some religious organziations may try to encouage you to give up your
child because
there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt a child, but you may
wish to
struggle and keep your child rather than put her up for adoption. .

Which, since she is unable to support a child that SHE chose to bring into
this world, would be the better choice for all concerned.

Sounds like lorain in disguise. It sure doesn't sound like she's evolved.

Old October 10th 03, 03:26 PM
A S

Hello kate.

When I sacrifice a lot for my son it depends on what it is , if it is
something like food shoping, rent, clothes, daily living expenses
thoses come first, but if we are in the store he wants a toy if i have
the extra money i will get him something but if i do not then i am
honest with him and i tell him we can not this time becasue we do not
have the money. ( his reply is yamma does lol) most of the time he is ok
with that ( if yamma is not there . sorry i am talking about his grandma
my mom he calls her yamma only because thats what he wants to call her
and my dad is papa) and i do tell him that he does not need somehng
every time we go to the store.
his dad pays $85.00 a week in child suport and he complaines about it ,
he is getting supervised visits once a week for one hour i did not have
to let him see him he fought me on this all the way our wedding date was
set for sept 14th 2002 but one month before the wedding i caught him
doing crack in my car 12:30 am when i saw that i locked him out of the
house and i called the cops. he does not understand what he did was
wrong and thinks i was wrong in cancleing the wedding and calling of our
relationship. i want my son to have a good relationship with his daddy
but if his daddy does not show the effort then i give up.
my son has me and other family that love him with all our hearts. and we
will make sure he gets what he needs to have a great life he will know
that life s not perfect and you do not always get what you want but you
get what you need if you work at it. i will make any sacrifce for my
child his father only thinks of himself and always has it just took me a
while to see that.

sorry so long

Old October 10th 03, 03:28 PM
A S

sorry paul forgot to take it off just hit me next time

Old October 10th 03, 03:29 PM
A S

sorry did it again