Hooray! We made it!

Old September 20th 04, 10:38 PM
Sarah Vaughan

Default Hooray! We made it!

Survived the move with almost everything still intact, including the
tattered remnants of our sanity. And, after nearly two weeks of faffing
around while the ISP & phone company blamed each other for the delay,
we're _finally_ back on broadband. Thanks to everyone who wished us
luck for the move!

Right - now I've got about a million posts to catch up on. Oh,
well.....

All the best,

Sarah
--
"I once requested an urgent admission for a homeopath who had become depressed
and taken a massive underdose" - Phil Peverley
Old September 21st 04, 04:08 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Sarah Vaughan wrote:

Survived the move with almost everything still intact, including the
tattered remnants of our sanity. And, after nearly two weeks of faffing
around while the ISP & phone company blamed each other for the delay,
we're _finally_ back on broadband. Thanks to everyone who wished us
luck for the move!

Hey, I had been wondering about you. I was hoping that your move was
going OK. Welcome back!
Old September 21st 04, 03:50 PM
Kaybee

I am happy to hear that you made the move. I am not looking forward to our
move in a couple of months.

Welcome back
Kay
Eva 9/2002