Every child wanted

Old June 27th 03, 06:25 PM
Tracy

Default Every child wanted

"Father Drew" wrote in message
news:aFQKa.172100$eJ2.17812@fed1read07...
Hahaha, no images? I'll spare you the visuals Brad.
You are wrong about the DNA, at least in AZ. There is only a year to
contest if I remarry and a kid is born, but of course I would contest if I
was dumb enough to remarry, especially knowing my little walletts don't

swim
anymore. As for a girlfriend getting pregnate, I would love to be brought
into court to fight it. The first step is paternity establishment.
Obviously I will pass that, then file for sanctions if I incurred any cost
for the DNA test, not to mention any time off from work, pain and

suffering
ect. I'm not worried.

Drew... there is a failure rate. I knew a man who was snipped and his wife
still spit out two more children - their first two were planned. After
their fourth child was born she had a tubal.

It is very rare that the body will heal thyself, but it does happen.

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

-Drew

"Brad" wrote in message
.. .
The nutectomy will only keep you from getting someone pregnant. It

won't
save you from a woman who names you as father of her child, but "doesn't
know where you are." The DA won't try to find you, and a default

judgment
will be made against you. You'll get the tab after it's added up for a
while, and it will be too late for DNA. Have a nice day.

Brad

PS: Please don't post any images of your operation.

"Father Drew" wrote in message
I'm getting mine tomorrow. I wouldn't trust a pill anyway, not on

something
this important. Tomorrow I'm taking the day off to get my nuts

chopped.
Scared to death, but more scared of going though this mess all over

again.
For anyone that has looked into this, it's not a fun thing to go

through.
The doc says it's not so bad, and he got snipped himself, but I don't

care,
anytime you put a knife by the jewels, it can't be considered a happy

time.
They make you shave too, so I'm sure the itching will creep in

sometime
next
week. My package looks like Dr. Phil's head.
I'll be sure to post the details tomorrow night to let you know how

bad
it
is, but I would be wary of the pills.

-Drew

"Brad" wrote in message
.. .
Please post the source of your information about male birth control

pills.
And please be specific.

Thanks.

Brad

"AZ Astrea" wrote in message

The second, and in my opinion most important one, is the male

birth
control pill. It has been decades supposedly in the

making,(although
it's
finally been done, and with 100% effectiveness, but we have yet to

see
it
on
the market), but because it is 100% effective, it again has the
potential
reduce paternity fraud and takes an option away from women and

gives
it
men. Men should be clamoring for the release of the pill.

~AZ~

Old June 27th 03, 06:30 PM
Tracy

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
s.com...
"Father Drew" wrote
I'm getting mine tomorrow. I wouldn't trust a pill
anyway, not on something this important. Tomorrow
I'm taking the day off to get my nuts chopped. Scared
to death, but more scared of going though this mess
all over again. For anyone that has looked into this,
it's not a fun thing to go through. The doc says it's not
so bad, and he got snipped himself, but I don't care,
anytime you put a knife by the jewels, it can't be
considered a happy time. They make you shave too,
so I'm sure the itching will creep in sometime next
week. My package looks like Dr. Phil's head.
I'll be sure to post the details tomorrow night to let
you know how bad it is, but I would be wary of the pills.

By the time you see this, it'll be done, but I can say it really isn't

that
big of a deal. Yes, it's uncomfortable, but it doesn't hurt. I was sore
and moved slowly for about a day, but after that was fine.

wow... you're lucky. When I had my tubel they had to cut through the abs
(small cuts), so I was in pain for a while. I'm not looking forward to ever
having my abs sliced again...

Tracy
~~~~~~~

Old June 27th 03, 08:07 PM
The DaveŠ

"Tracy" wrote
I'm sure the male pill is similar to the female version.
There is a failure rate. Nothing is 100% guaranteed.
Not even sterilization is 100% guaranteed.

That was my thought when I read it, too. Nothing is 100%. You can get
pretty close, though.

Mine (tubal ligation) came with a 1 in every 1200 chance
of failure.

Does that mean some women should worry when they get near their 1200th time?
;-) (ok, I'm kidding)

Old June 27th 03, 08:32 PM
Tracy

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
s.com...
"Tracy" wrote
wow... you're lucky. When I had my tubel they had to
cut through the abs (small cuts), so I was in pain for a
while. I'm not looking forward to ever having my abs
sliced again...

I've heard that it's actually worse for women. Men are so wimpy in this
area. Sheesh! ;-)

Dave, if my bf told me he was getting one I'd throw myself between him and
his doctor as an attempt to stop it! We don't need it, and *I* want that
area left alone. ;-)

For me, the worst part was the embarrassment of two nurses "playing

around"
down there before the doctor came in. They taped *it* out of the way, and
seemed to take pleasure in literally ripping the tape off afterward.
Because of the local, I didn't feel a thing.

ouch! I wonder if that is like having a wax job.

Tracy
~~~~~~~

Old June 27th 03, 08:33 PM
Tracy

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
s.com...
"Tracy" wrote
I'm sure the male pill is similar to the female version.
There is a failure rate. Nothing is 100% guaranteed.
Not even sterilization is 100% guaranteed.

That was my thought when I read it, too. Nothing is 100%. You can get
pretty close, though.

exactly.

Mine (tubal ligation) came with a 1 in every 1200 chance
of failure.

Does that mean some women should worry when they get near their 1200th

time?
;-) (ok, I'm kidding)

I thought about that! I use to tell myself that wish *my* luck after my
1199th time I'd get pregnant. So I thought about keeping track. LOL

Tracy
~~~~~~~

Old June 28th 03, 12:16 AM
TeacherMama

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
s.com...
"Tracy" wrote
wow... you're lucky. When I had my tubel they had to
cut through the abs (small cuts), so I was in pain for a
while. I'm not looking forward to ever having my abs
sliced again...

I've heard that it's actually worse for women. Men are so wimpy in this
area. Sheesh! ;-)

For me, the worst part was the embarrassment of two nurses "playing

around"
down there before the doctor came in. They taped *it* out of the way, and
seemed to take pleasure in literally ripping the tape off afterward.
Because of the local, I didn't feel a thing.

Sounds like they've found a way to vent their anger at the men in their
lives without having to harm their men!! (chuckle--just kidding)

Old June 28th 03, 12:18 AM
TeacherMama

"Tracy" wrote in message
"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
s.com...
"Tracy" wrote
I'm sure the male pill is similar to the female version.
There is a failure rate. Nothing is 100% guaranteed.
Not even sterilization is 100% guaranteed.

That was my thought when I read it, too. Nothing is 100%. You can get
pretty close, though.

exactly.

Mine (tubal ligation) came with a 1 in every 1200 chance
of failure.

Does that mean some women should worry when they get near their 1200th

time?
;-) (ok, I'm kidding)

I thought about that! I use to tell myself that wish *my* luck after my
1199th time I'd get pregnant. So I thought about keeping track. LOL

A common error. The statistic is one in 1200---that doesn't mean the 1200th
time. It can be any number within that 1200!! Ya gotta be careful about
these things!

Old June 28th 03, 02:17 AM
Kenneth S.

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
[...]

We mustn't go off at a tangent, I suppose, but why is it wrong to say
that the more often you do something that carries a small risk, the more
likely it is that the small probability will actually occur? If
climbing Mount Everest is risky, then the more times you do it, the
greater the chance that you'll meet your end up there.

I'd keep counting if I were you, Tracy. And make sure you get it
right. Put a big piece of squared paper above your bed, and mark off
each time with an X. That's sure to prove very romantic, particularly
when you get closer to 1200. It'll be a thrill! And, don't forget
that, if the worst happens, you'll be able to collect the money that is
the subject of this news group.
Old June 28th 03, 02:22 AM
Tracy

"Kenneth S." wrote in message

I'd keep counting if I were you, Tracy. And make sure you get it
right. Put a big piece of squared paper above your bed, and mark off
each time with an X. That's sure to prove very romantic, particularly
when you get closer to 1200. It'll be a thrill! And, don't forget
that, if the worst happens, you'll be able to collect the money that is
the subject of this news group.

butthead... :-p

I'll tell you what... once, only once, did my bf mention having sex with his
ex-wife. He quickly apologized for it. I just looked at him and "acted"
shocked that they had sex! I mean really now... married for over 21 years
and having sex. What is the world coming to? :-)

Tracy
~~~~~~~

Old June 28th 03, 03:52 AM
TeacherMama

"Kenneth S." wrote in message

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
[...]

chuckle Too funny!

I read about a couple who had 3 kids and were content with that, so he got
done. All was well for a while, then she became pregnant. He had healed!!

So, after the baby, she had her tubes tied. A couple of years later--baby
5!! She had come untied!

So he went back and got done again and she had the tubes cut and tied (or
whatever they do) Anyway--pathway is severed, so no more babies, right?

Nope--a few years later--here we go again!! This time she had a
hysterectomy!

Their comment was "God must have wanted us to have 6 kids." chuckle

The article said it was a 1 in umpteen million chance. Imagine the marks
over their bed!