credit fix

Old April 18th 05, 01:07 AM

Default credit fix

on 1/31/2005 my child support order was vacated
since then i ws able to get it cleared off my experion and
equifax reports but transunion refuses to take it off but
rather shows the account closed with a zero dollar
amount but shows 120day late payments for the last 36months i won in court
on a $26,000 order and
never paid anything yet it is bad credit.this has caused
me and my wife and kids to be homeless and move from ca to co since i cant
pass a credit check to get an apartment it seem that if you owe u better pay
but if they make a mistake and you dont owe no biggie
its not them that gets hurt

Old April 19th 05, 06:19 PM
William Barger

Bad credit caused you and your family to be homeless? Please!

We delete Bad Credit Steven R. General 1 July 27th 04 12:59 AM
Child tax credit Rose D. General 1 March 10th 04 11:28 PM
Child tax credit Tamara Single Parents 21 November 22nd 03 12:51 AM
Interesting article about recent rulings Steve Child Support 6 October 1st 03 09:00 AM
Advance Child Tax Credit check question Tracy Child Support 30 August 6th 03 03:36 AM