Pictures of my Boy!!

Old July 10th 03, 12:51 AM
Shelly

Default Pictures of my Boy!!

http://photos.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0UxBs7PLZgIGY32jbtbJ MN8E0w5yzaoXd1Zi6LnVKKZPFnfZnY*VxwBsrZ79wuf0lF5cy1 BOLt47*OMc68y7j2AgnJ8upa9s0Wg$$
--

Shelly
Mommy to Zachariah
January 24, 2003

Old July 10th 03, 02:01 AM

"Shelly" wrote:
http://photos.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0UxBs7PLZgIGY
32jbtbJMN8E0w5yzaoXd1Zi6LnVKKZPFnfZnY*VxwBsrZ79wuf 0lF5cy1BOLt47*OMc68y7j2
AgnJ8upa9s0Wg$$

Awwww, how cute! Perfect child, beautiful family. Very, very heartwarming
slide show. (luv the blue shoe) Thanks for sharing. ( : Dennis
Old July 10th 03, 06:59 AM
Joy

Shelly,
I really enjoyed the pictures of Zach! What a cutie. I noticed in
one of his pictures that he was wearing a DBB. Does he have clubfoot or
is he wearing it for another reason? It just caught my eye and made me
kinda curious. My oldest was born with a clubfoot four years ago, and
she wore the same brace to maintain correction after casting. I
especially loved your family picture! Very sweet.

Joy

http://community.webtv.net/joybelle15/ROSESCLUBFOOTPAGE

Old July 10th 03, 04:22 PM
Shelly

Joy,

Yes he was born with a clubbed foot. He had a bunch of casting as well.
Although I'm concerned that the foot that was clubbed is smaller than the
other. Do you have trouble finding shoes for your DD? Thank you for the
complements of my son he is our pride and joy. BTW how long did your DD
have to wear her DBB? Zach has to wear his for 2 years!!! Thanks again!!

--

Shelly
Mommy to Zachariah

Old July 11th 03, 03:05 AM
Kari

Thanks for sharing, I love seeing pics of everyone's babies and kids He's
adorable.

Kari
mom to Kaylie (7) Noah (4) and #3 due Sept/Oct

"Shelly" wrote in message
.. .

http://photos.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0UxBs7PLZgIGY32jbtbJ MN8E0w5yzaoXd1Zi6LnVKKZPFnfZnY*VxwBsrZ79wuf0lF5cy1 BOLt47*OMc68y7j2AgnJ8upa9s0Wg$$
--

Shelly
Mommy to Zachariah
January 24, 2003

Pictures Of Bonnie X-Posted (one of her spare thumb) Tori M. General 13 July 23rd 04 12:01 AM
ideas for taking pictures sher General 3 July 10th 04 06:17 AM
new pictures Kari General 7 June 11th 04 03:23 AM
make a calendar from your digital pictures. [email protected] General 0 November 30th 03 06:49 PM
Digital pictures [email protected] General 0 October 3rd 03 04:40 PM