Cut your grocery bill in HALF!

Old July 8th 07, 01:04 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Cut your grocery bill in HALF!

After an absolutely amazing day of grocery shopping (yes, even with
an impatient 2 year old), I can no longer keep my mouth shut about
the incredible savings that I have been receiving this past month. I
signed up for a service called SavingsAngel.com. I had been hearing
about it for a long time on 99.3 JQ radio. The service is local and
based in Holland. Savings Angel matches up thousands of advertised
sales and coupons to get the absolute best deal. The idea is to never
have to go to the store to buy something you NEED and pay full price.
You buy larger quantities when it is on sale and you also have a
coupon. If you follow the link, and scroll to the bottom of the home
page you can listen to the archive of recent radio segments. This
airs on Tuesday mornings and they give the 3 best deals of the week.
There is a two week free trial and also a buy one month get one free
option. I have found this website to have been well worth the
investment! It tells you exactly where to get the coupons and you
never clip them until you need them. There are some informational
videos on the website and I encourage you to explore the whole site.
If you have questions I would be glad to help you out. I do not work
for this website - just a very satisfied customer!!

http://savingsangel.com/amember/go.php?r=1498&i=l1