Germans Tired of Hearing About The holocaust.

Old January 13th 05, 05:58 AM
Roger

Default Germans Tired of Hearing About The holocaust.

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message 1188495.Uj5cTnpMCT@FreeBSD:

William Daffer wrote:

Friday, January 07, 2005

According to a new poll, 62% of Germans are tired of hearing about the
three hundred thousand Jews killed during the Second World War, while 52%
believe that Israel's treatment of the Palestinians is not fundamentally
different from the Nazis' treatment of Jews.

This is what the report actually says.

http://www.canada.com/components/pri...4-2f8bee64e397

"According to a new poll, 62% of Germans are tired of hearing about
the *six million Jews* killed during the Second World War..."
[emphasis mine]

Lying about such things only shows how desperate you are, Tommy.

Yes, but my number is closer to the truth.

But you lied, pathetic ignorant hypocritical lying little child.

And in

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c?dmode=source

You opined that: "you lied once, I will believe nothing more you have
to say. Uh, Get it?"

Or does that only apply when it's someone you don't like that you're
pretending has lied?

The Google message is set to expire -- hey babychild, did you know
that Google doesn't keep NoArchived posts forever, but that they are
available for a week in order to facilitate discussion?

I quote the entire message below, so that it is archived anyway -- and
I'm sure that now that you have admitted lying (not that we needed the
admission) you will be seeing it quite a bit in the next few days.

Care to start admitting your lies now, and stop running away every
time your rank irrationality has been pointed out?

Get it?

quote

From: Tommy
Subject: Meet the New Sheriff.
Newsgroups:
alt.non.racism,soc.culture.african.american,alt.co nspiracy,alt.revisionism;,alt.parentibg.solutions
1ziDd.724843$nl.417565@pd7tw3no 4300380.Z1HfcquAL4@FreeBSD

1105104323.e1570c2796866f15cac2feb8e59f4180@bubba news

4202690.2JkDLZmfYJ@FreeBSD

1202023.MluQFPoWN4@FreeBSD

1711563.AdnaOVOdkK@FreeBSD

Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 19:47:38 -0500

Roger wrote:

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message 1711563.AdnaOVO...@FreeBSD:

Roger wrote:

My point was rather that the pathetic ignorant hypocritical lying
little child has absolutely *no* room to be talking about the
academic failures of anyone else, since zie has amply documented the
complete failure of the American school system in zir own person.

And my point is that you're one of the dumbest ****s to ever hit
Usenet!

And yet I *still* regularly send you to the showers, stinging from the
pounding you've just taken -- or to the horizon when you run away...

Showers eh? Not my thing man.

Explains the smell and lack of social skills...

The word " showers " would be a euphemism for 'why' you follow me around
Usenet and not Kurt Knoll.

Because I yet harbour hope that if you get embarrassed enough you'll
actually learn something and stop posting dishonest nonsense?

Most of the stuff I post with regards to the Holocaust is from
Weber/IHR-website. You claim he's dishonest and call his writings
nonsense.

He calls the writings on Nizkor lies & nonsense..... So, lets play
Judge
Judy, two people come in the court room with two different stories.
How are
we to tell who's telling the truth & who isn't.

Well, if she were to look at Nizkor and see pictures of soap - She
would
say, you lied once, I will believe nothing more you have to say. Uh,
Get
it?

Once again, I put it to you, pathetic ignorant lying little child:
what does it say about your online behaviour that you're too ashamed
to have your mother know about it?

You dumb *******!
You got that: 'Lady Chatterly Bot' running in alt.non.racism, due to
your ignorance.

Really? Exactly *how* did *I* do this?

You responded to it dumbass.

No, I didn't.

You must have.

So you don't have to disturb your delusions or admit that once again
you shot your keyboard off before you had any facts?

Nope

Sorry, reality doesn't agree with you.

How do you think it got to alt.non.racism?

Well, since *you* are the one that originally cross posted the article
in question...

It hits on bk-response.

And it was *your* article that invoked such a response.

You could have cut alt.conspiracy out of your response.

You knew damn good and well that is was running in
alt.conspiracy, No doubt it will hit alt.revisionism and
alt.parenting.solutions.

Ummm ... babychild? It already *was* in both of those, without action
on my part.

The hell you say! It has never run in a.n.r or a.p.s

LOL -- you don't even bother to check, do you:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0fe91a2778d003

or

http://tinyurl.com/4wlj5

Which thread was started by (wait for it...) that pathetic ignorant
hypocritical lying little baby, and cross posted to
alt.feminism,soc.men,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.e ducation and
soc.culture.usa.

What about it?

Directly contradicts your assertion that it had not been in a.p.s.

It's not rocket science, babychild.

One of the things that I'm into is Rocketry, I know some of the
science
behind it. I could go pro but the stupid CPSC is holding me back. Not
sure
why, But ATFE restricks permits for rocket Chemicals. For some reason
you
have to be 18 to even apply for the permit to get the cool stuff to
build
your rockets. More proof of Zog not wanting kids to reach their
potential.
I bet if I were a black kid they would say have at it. If they would
deny
the chemicals to a black kid, the dude could call Al Sharpton, he
would
make a fuss and the black kid could get what he needed.

and in alt.rev:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...b?dmode=source

Check the dates, babychild, then throw me another tantrum.

Well?

Or are you afraid Google is going to steal your IP address, too?

Way toooooo gooooo moron!!

Have you figured out why you can't get to Moolette yet?

Moolette is a game idiot. If I want to play games I will fire up the
X-box and play Halo.

Moolette is the box from which I'm posting, and which you have shown
yourself incapable of getting into, your childish boasts to the
contrary notwithstanding.

Moolette? Is that what you call your computer? I was thinking of you
telling me to test the security on the IP that shows in you header.

No, the challenge you originally made was that you would change the
wallpaper on my desktop.

Yes, and you mine.

I made it even easier for you: I gave you
the name and location of a file and the name of the computer on which
it resides.

It reisdes on the IP that you're posting from, Yes?

And you *still* can't tell me what the contents of that file are...

Of what file? I said you get into my system - you change the desktop
wallpaper.

/quote