Hello - A new Parenting website

Old April 16th 04, 04:17 PM
C Thomas

Default Hello - A new Parenting website

Hi

I just wanted to let everyone know about a new parenting website run by
experts in their field. Come have a look and join in with the chat!

www.mumsonline.net

Old April 16th 04, 05:52 PM
C Thomas

They have, if you read through the threads where they introduce themselves.

--
Celeste Thomas
www.mumsonline.net
'Kate wrote in message ...
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:17:03 +0100, "C Thomas"

Hi

I just wanted to let everyone know about a new parenting website run by
experts in their field. Come have a look and join in with the chat!

www.mumsonline.net

If they're experts, why aren't their credentials posted?

'Kate

Old April 17th 04, 08:08 AM
C Thomas

Excuse me!!! I told you to read the threads where they introduce
themselves...if you had bothered then you would see that they are teachers,
doulas, midwives, b/f councillors etc. Yeah its your time and your click,
but its also run for free, all the members and moderators give their time
for FREE...its a support board, a non profit support board. Sorry if that
offends you so much.

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:52:54 +0100, "C Thomas"
They have, if you read through the threads where they introduce

themselves.

Not for nothin' but you made the claim to lure users. So, to get me to
go to the site, you would have to make good on the claim... make it
worth my while... you know, back up what you said. If they are
credentialed, then by whom or what authority? It's all about me... my
time, my click. You want something from me, I want something first.
Make good on your claim. That's all I expect.

'Kate