Update

Old April 20th 04, 02:33 AM
Tiffany

Default Update

Well, my daughter's father hasn't send any more emails in about a week and a
half. Heck, maybe 2 weeks. She hasn't really said anything. She has been ok,
no major picking at the arms, knuckles look ok. I am sure soon he will
reappear and f--- with her head.

Could be he just has been busy not working and all. We will see.

Still going to take her to talk to someone.

Thanks.
Tiff

Old April 21st 04, 04:17 AM
xkatx

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Well, my daughter's father hasn't send any more emails in about a week and

half. Heck, maybe 2 weeks. She hasn't really said anything. She has been

ok,
no major picking at the arms, knuckles look ok. I am sure soon he will
reappear and f--- with her head.

Could be he just has been busy not working and all. We will see.

ROFL!!! I'm so sorry. I don't really find any of this funny at all, but
just that one line above was enough to actually make me chuckle out loud
over here...

Kinda in the same boat (reading the above line over again... lol) and, if
you don't mind, I'd kind of like to use that sentence if need be. Hope you
don't mind because I do plan to use it if the time comes, but I'll
definitely give you credit for it

Still going to take her to talk to someone.

Thanks.
Tiff

Anyways... I'm sure you, and your daughter, will pull through. You're smart
and by what your daughter has said, it seems like she has a good head on her
shoulders as well. Good luck with everything and if possible, try to not
let the little things get to you!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old April 21st 04, 02:10 PM
lm

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 03:17:08 GMT, "xkatx" . wrote:

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Well, my daughter's father hasn't send any more emails in about a week and

half. Heck, maybe 2 weeks. She hasn't really said anything. She has been

ok,
no major picking at the arms, knuckles look ok. I am sure soon he will
reappear and f--- with her head.

Could be he just has been busy not working and all. We will see.

ROFL!!! I'm so sorry. I don't really find any of this funny at all, but
just that one line above was enough to actually make me chuckle out loud
over here...

Kinda in the same boat (reading the above line over again... lol) and, if
you don't mind, I'd kind of like to use that sentence if need be. Hope you
don't mind because I do plan to use it if the time comes, but I'll
definitely give you credit for it

Funny, we could use the same line 'round here.

lm
Old April 21st 04, 02:18 PM
Tiffany

"xkatx" . wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
[...]

Glad to give you a chuckle. It is funny but pathetic too. If one can't
laugh in the face of torment, then one won't make it through life. lol

Old April 21st 04, 02:32 PM
Lisa

news

"Tiffany" wrote in message
[...]

Funny, that's me BEING that same line 'round here.

Lisa

Old April 22nd 04, 06:39 PM
Tiffany

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Ahh, speak of the devil. He sent an email today. He is getting an apartment
paid for by the state. Going to school, compliments of the state, you get my
drift. The whole email talks about him, he doesn't even ask her how she is
doing. Part of me feels as though I am subjecting her to this mental abuse
by not preventing it.

Old April 22nd 04, 09:55 PM
P.Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Ahh, speak of the devil. He sent an email today. He is getting an

apartment
paid for by the state. Going to school, compliments of the state, you get

my
drift. The whole email talks about him, he doesn't even ask her how she is
doing. Part of me feels as though I am subjecting her to this mental abuse
by not preventing it.

You know, that is what really drive me nuts about all these guvmint programs
(besides the facct they have no constitutional mandate) They reward BAD
behavior. If you save money for the kids college, you get no financial
aid, but if you don't save a penny, there is the guvmint to help you out.
Same thing with welfare, do the irresponsible thing, havea kid, get more
money and services. Drink yourself into a stupor every night and never
work, guvmint will get you a new liver....

My rant for the afternoon :-)

Old April 22nd 04, 11:04 PM
Tiffany

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[...]

I totally agree. By the sounds of it, he is getting grants and living
expenses, ect. I go to school and I get loans, luckily. I pay mine back, he
doesn't. WTF? Of course, now he has a baby on the way so unlike Sage, he can
claim this child. He hasn't gotten a new liver yet but all his other
extensive health care has been taken care of. All a result of thinking one
can fly for real when high.

Old April 23rd 04, 01:59 AM
Tiffany

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:55:22 -0400, "P.Fritz"

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[...]

On educational programs, in general, I'd have to disagree. I do have
money set aside for my children's education, BTW. To maintain
competitiveness, US businesses need well educated workers. High school
isn't enough anymore in this technological, specialized world.
Additionally, if the people who have it to give their children provided
all the graduates needed, then educational programs wouldn't be
necessary. Why would you want to penalize an exceptional, hard working,
talented individual because he or she was born into poverty?

'Kate

He might be referring to my ex who wasn't born into poverty, he is getting
all this help although he hasn't/doesn't work and has a criminal record and
is a drug abuser.

Maybe not! I should let Paul defend his comments.

Old April 23rd 04, 03:12 PM
P.Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[...]

I have no problem with merit based assitance,....a reward/incentive for
doing something right, but simply giving people money because they don't
have it so they can go to college, by taking it from those that do......via
taxes is completely wrong.

If businesses need the specialized workers, they should step up to the
plate, not expect the guvmint.....i.e. tax payers to foot the bill.
Secondly, there are far too many colleges and graduates. There are
countless occupations that do not require a college degree, and far to many
people with degrees that are useless, in a field so overcrowded that they
will never use that degree, or in an area that a degree is not necessary.
Universities continue to offer such programs because they are inexpensive to
run, are popular and make them money.