Child Support Gold Diggers

Old April 10th 06, 06:29 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

Default Child Support Gold Diggers

What would happen to men if they were unable to support their
children? What if the tables were turned?

Exactly! I even as a woman, can ask that same question? Did you know
that in many states, even if a man does not have a job, he has to claim
40 hours a week at Federal minium wage? But, if a woman does not work
that many hours or does not have a job, she does not have to claim the
same? Does that sound equal to you?

Old April 10th 06, 06:48 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

wrote in

But I don't agree with fathers should pay more when a women chooses not
to work. What would happen to men if they were unable to support their
children?

The only answer these lame brain legislators can come up with is throw
everybody in jail!
It must be really tough to sit around, feeding from the public trough & make
hard decisions all day? LOL

Old April 10th 06, 06:55 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

I'm in Louisiana and i'm not sure how it works exactly. But it sounds
like child support is a requirement from the father. Unless the mother
makes more money which is never the case.

We've done fine the past 2 years with no child support involved. She is
having a boob job done Auguest, they just bought a 45 foot cigar boat
and livin' it up. But now all of a sudden I'm going to have to pay her
money?

I'm no fool, I know that whatever I pay will just be more 'FUN' money
for her. It won't be spent on my son. But its not like she needs it,
they have plenty of funds. The state looks at her as a zero income
parent but she has her name on the bank account to someone that makes
6000 a month. Its not his money to support my son, its THEIR money for
HER to support HER son too. I mean really... who gets married and says
'i'm not buying YOUR KID an ice cream.. you need to get child support
to do that"

It really does make me mad... I mean hell. What happens if for some
reason I quit my job, or if I get fired? I guess we both can't provide
so we just use tax money for food and welfare?

I guess I'll know more after I speak with my lawyer today. I guess even
if I had sole custody I'd still have to pay her X amount of dollars for
the time my son is with her,, since she is a 'zero income parent'.

While I am rambling. She has a total of 5 kids.. 1 of her kids lives
with her mother in a different state but her mother has no legal ties
to the child. No adoption or anything. Why isn't she being hit up for
child support? Since the state is the one putting me on trial why arn't
they going after my ex for that??

Old April 10th 06, 11:24 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

Default Child Support Gold Diggers (Long)

"DB" wrote
wrote
Just a stupid legal question here....how would someone who has no money
left over after supporting a "first born child" go about such a
discrimination lawsuit? Lawsuits cost money....money that these
familys do not have left over.

Good point, but that's what organized groups are for!

Kind of ironic, we have a Government that is supposed to protect it's
citizens,

==
Sortof. It was intended to protect the capitalists (money) from the
government *and* the citizens.
==
yet we need an organization to protect us from that same
Government. LOL

==
That's what the Bill of Rights was for (as well as the separation of
powers).
==
Where did they miss the point of Equal Rights for all, not special rights
for some?

==
The idea was to make it *sound* like equal rights. Our founding fathers had
the dilemma of not
trusting government, at the same time, not trusting the populace. What we
ended up with was an exercise in
keeping them both in line. Genius, but slightly imperfect. The government
ended up protecting money better
than protecting citizens.
==

Old April 11th 06, 04:18 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Because women can do no wrong.

Old April 12th 06, 03:53 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"Beverly" wrote in

If it were a class action, there may be an attorney willing to do it
on a contingency basis. The first thing to do would be to convince an
attorney to take the case and many would be unwilling to try......

Hmmm, wonder if there is any divorced lawyers been raped by the CS System?

Old April 12th 06, 04:39 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

In alt.child-support DB wrote:

: "Beverly" wrote in

: If it were a class action, there may be an attorney willing to do it
: on a contingency basis. The first thing to do would be to convince an
: attorney to take the case and many would be unwilling to try......

: Hmmm, wonder if there is any divorced lawyers been raped by the CS System?

Yes. Sort of (alimony though).

My old neighbor was a family law attorney. He had a wife and 4 kids. She
ended up screwing the school janitor (15 years her senior). 'Left him and
the kids to have a "fun time" and divorced him. He ended up having to pay her
$3,000/month to perpetuate her adulterous relationship.

If anyone could get out of it, he could but he couldn't.

There's really something wrong with the whole picture.

b.