POWA Signature 577 (also: Paul Connett, PhD is behaving weirdly)

Old September 1st 05, 05:15 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default POWA Signature 577 (also: Paul Connett, PhD is behaving weirdly)

POWA SIGNATURE 577

Please sign the Protect Our Water Alliance/POWA petition to get the
cumulative poison fluoride out of America's drinking water.

Go to: http://petition.powalliance.org/index.html

Please write in your comment: "See the comment that accompanies signature
577."

If you've already signed - get someone else to sign and mention signature
577. Please do it today.

PAUL CONNETT, PHD IS BEHAVING WEIRDLY

Paul Connett, PhD obviously suspects serious sometimes fatal child abuse
(suspected battery against children is child abuse; osteosarcoma is
sometimes fatal)...See the quote below.

Paul is recommending that people petition Congress.

I agree with his recommendation (see above); but disagree with his failure
to urge people to contact law enforcement when they contact Congress...

FACT: AS PAUL INDICATES, THERE IS EPIDEMIOLOGIC EVIDENCE THAT BOYS MAY BE
DYING BECAUSE THE CUMULATIVE POISON FLUORIDE IS IN DRINKING WATER - and CDC
now admits the poison works TOPICALLY - it doesn't even need to be in the
drinking water.

When people write to Congress, they should urge their **Members of
Congress** to contact law enforcement.

That's what I wrote when I signed the petition.

Again, please write in your comment: "See the comment that accompanies
signature 577."

HERE'S WHY LAW ENFORCEMENT SHOULD BE CONTACTED...

Paul Connett, PhD says:

"The very meager (if any) saving in tooth decay cannot possibly justify this
violation of our right to informed consent to medication or the risks of
harmful side effects, which now appear life threatening (osteosarcoma in
young males)."

I am astonished...

Boys may be DYING from "fluoridation" - yet Paul Connett, PhD ignores the
fact that state attorney generals - not Congress - should be immediately
stopping poisoning of public drinking water.

Why should state attorney generals act?

The common law doctrine of informed consent indicates that violation of the
right to informed consent is a CRIME - battery.

The common law doctrine of informed consent indicates that even
administration of GOOD medicine without consent is a crime/battery.

NOTE WELL:

The common law doctrine of informed consent indicates that even if the
cumulative poison fluoride PREVENTED osteosarcoma - "fluoridation" without
consent would still constitute mass battery.

WHY is Paul Connett, PhD failing to urge people to urge the Members of
Congress to contact law enforcement?

I believe all boys about to have a limb amputated because of osteosarcoma
would want people contacting LAW ENFORCEMENT - in addition to contacting
their Members of Congress.

Paul is playing with death - ignoring a powerful tool called law
enforcement.

POSSIBLE REASON FOR PAUL'S SILENCE

The public drinking water crime is so obvious and massive (see The Fluoride
Deception [2004]) - it is possible that the fluoride polluters have hired
Paul Connett, PhD to do everything possible to keep the matter out of the
criminal justice system.

Just a guess - but I think I am right - although I hope I am wrong.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS Two members of Paul Connett, PhD's "National Dream Team" (Gene Burke and
Crystal Harvey) indicated my idea of asking Members of Congress to contact
law enforcement was "terrific!" (Burke) "great!!!" (Harvey)

See Dropping Dead From Fluoridated Water...

Copied to: Paul Connett, PhD via

Copied also to: Paul Connett, PhD's "National Dream Team" via:

,maureenj@ pacbell.net,mtncentre@ao
,taylorgenemoore@y
,gmitchell@creati vect.net,rollinsarah@imt
, ,
,fowler670

Paul says that people who join his "National Dream Team" will be "sharing
ideas with the national team and providing us with valuable feedback."

Either my idea of people urging their Members of Congress to demand that
state attorney generals simply do their job and immediately stop the obvious
mass water poisoning crime (POWA Signature 577) is not a "terrific!"
"great!!!" idea - or Paul Connett, PhD is simply/mysteriously ignoring two
of his "National Dream Team" members.

As I've previously noted for Oregon Atty Genl Hardy Myers...

THE TRIPLE KICKER (Attention Oregon Atty Genl Hardy Myers):

1. CDC now admits that the cumulative poison fluoride ("fluoridation") works
TOPICALLY - the cumulative poison fluoride doesn't even need to be in the
water. See
www.fluoridealert.org. If people want the poison for their
teeth they can brush with poisoned toothpaste. (Fluoridated toothpaste is
indeed poisoned. Every tube in America carries a poison warning. To read
the poison warning, see www.aquasafe.us.)

2. Fortunately, CDC's Agency for Toxic Substances and
Disease Registry/ATSDR "work[s] with states and other federal
agencies to prevent exposure to hazardous substances from waste sites."
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/DRO/r 1.html

3. "Fluoridation" is the hazardous substance hydrofluorosilicic acid (w/
arsenic and lead) from phosphate fertilizer waste sites/scrubbers being
injected into America's water supply. (Some municipalities are using "pure"
poison - sodium fluoride.)

Oregon Atty Genl Hardy Myers: Please immediately stop the mass battery/
mass administration of medication without consent.

WORK WITH CDC...

Again...

Please sign the Protect Our Water Alliance/POWA petition to get the
cumulative poison fluoride out of America's drinking water:
http://petition.powalliance.org/index.html

Please write in your comment: "See the comment that accompanies signature
577."

If you've already signed - get someone else to sign and mention signature
577. Please do it today.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "POWA Signature 577 (also: Paul Connett,
PhD is behaving weirdly)"