obnoxious people

Old December 29th 06, 11:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default obnoxious people

1. This is not a "site" it is a usenet newsgroup.

2. If you can't handle scrapping, stay out of CPS issues.

3. You say you came to seek "help for others" against CPS.
Use your pull, your "inside connections".

4. You say CPS has things to offer? So did Stalin and Hitler.

5. If I want help fighting CPS, the LAST thing I need is some
"apologist" for the crappy system.

6. Did you think you thought of something new?

7. It has never been about "saviours" helping parents, it's self help.

8. You said "If you are close to reunification and things are going
wrong on CPS's end don't rock the boat too hard or they will
keep your kids longer, I know this from past experience."

Welcome to NAZI Germany! But don't rock the boat!

Is that the best you can think of?

Why don't you learn to atakhallam Arabie?
Just imagine what good you could do in IRAQ!

Fish or cut Bait, Bayta!

Bayta wrote:
I have to say this, I came here looking for ways to help people that
have had problems with CPS.
A little background, I used to be a foster parent but have since quit
because I can no longer stmach some of what is going on. I feel for
the children that are legitimately abused but can no longer foster. I
saw many things that really put the hairs up on the back of my neck.

Now, I go from site to site checking out various articles etc. I
thought this site might be a good place to learn something but all I
have seen is idiots accusing other idiots. Today I came here hoping to
find articles etc and find it spammed by idiots making it impossible
for those that truly need the information to ferret it out.

Personally I don't care if you are CPS or not, CPS has things to
offer as do the parents that have dealt with cps. So if you have good
solid advice to give give it otherwise shut up.

You all claim to want to help parents but all I see is accusations
geez, give it up already. Ignore the ones that make the idiotic
comments and stay on task. That is the only way you can help parents.

All you people looking for advice if you are smart you will look in
more then one place and weigh your options. If you are close to
reunification and things are going wrong on CPS's end don't rock the
boat too hard or they will keep your kids longer, I know this from past
experience. Everyone else just ignore the obnoxious people and start a
new thread so some of us may learn something from everyones experience.

Thank you for listening

Old December 29th 06, 11:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
1. This is not a "site" it is a usenet newsgroup.

This isn't piece of fruit, it's an apple.

2. If you can't handle scrapping, stay out of CPS issues.

3. You say you came to seek "help for others" against CPS.
Use your pull, your "inside connections".

Everyone can learn, dingleberry.

4. You say CPS has things to offer? So did Stalin and Hitler.

???

5. If I want help fighting CPS, the LAST thing I need is some
"apologist" for the crappy system.

Look how well your do-it-yourself choice has worked.

6. Did you think you thought of something new?

???

7. It has never been about "saviours" helping parents, it's self help.

SIX YEARS of self help!!!

No end in sight!!!

8. You said "If you are close to reunification and things are going
wrong on CPS's end don't rock the boat too hard or they will
keep your kids longer, I know this from past experience."

Welcome to NAZI Germany! But don't rock the boat!

Is that the best you can think of?

It's a fact that shouldn't be ignored.

Old December 29th 06, 03:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
1. This is not a "site" it is a usenet newsgroup.

Apparently she was using web based reading.

As long as you've been reading, and posting here you are unaware of web
based readers?

2. If you can't handle scrapping, stay out of CPS issues.

You don't "scrap" with new posters coming here seeking information and
or help, Greg. You attack them, just as I warned the poster early on you
and your cronies would do.

There are socks here, Michael and you, attacking this poster almost from
the start.

There is Betty, Dan, and Myself, each of which has offered advice and
support to this newcomer, a former foster parent, who you might notice,
has started off by dissing CPS, and a parent. Asking for advice about
CPS to protect her children from them.

And what do you do? And Michael, with his "don't let the door hit you in
the ass on the way out?"

And then of course there Dennis socking away.

3. You say you came to seek "help for others" against CPS.
Use your pull, your "inside connections".

In other words, with all you years of vast and half vast knowledge
attained by your gallant struggle with CPS, you won't offer this person
-- who could have been, if I understand her opening posts explaining her
situation and disaffection with CPS, an ally for you and your crew, you
insult and attack her.

Good going there Greg. We welcome and support a parent, you attack
EXACTLY AS I HAVE POINTED OUT SINCE I DECIDED TO EXPOSE YOU TWITS FOR
WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.

4. You say CPS has things to offer? So did Stalin and Hitler.

So anxious to attack a newcomer asking for help you missed this: "I used
to be a foster parent but have since quit because I can no longer stmach
some of what is going on."

Brilliant Greg and crew. Just brilliant.

5. If I want help fighting CPS, the LAST thing I need is some
"apologist" for the crappy system.

In other words if someone comes here and makes any statement that
appears to be the least even-handed, YOU presume and attack them for
being an "apologist."

Please point out the system apology in this, the only statement in her
post NOT critical of CPS, "Personally I don't care if you are CPS or
not, CPS has things to offer as do the parents that have dealt with cps."

Are you saying CPS has absolutely nothing to offer? Please explain.

6. Did you think you thought of something new?

One just never knows. There's always something new, if not generally
then specific to her case, or to her state. Or even a new approach that
might be very powerful in fighting CPS.

But then you've exhibited, continuously, that you do NOT want to learn
anything from anyone that does not support your bias.

7. It has never been about "saviours" helping parents, it's self help.

This group? Nonsense. You ****ants even go so far as to "save" by
suggesting promoting a case to TPR level so it will be tried on
constitutional grounds.

Tell me, do you work in a lawyers office and are here promoting business
for him?

8. You said "If you are close to reunification and things are going
wrong on CPS's end don't rock the boat too hard or they will
keep your kids longer, I know this from past experience."

Welcome to NAZI Germany! But don't rock the boat!

Did you miss the "too hard?" Let me see now, as boat rockers go I'd say
you are a too hard boat rocker to the tune of six years.

Is that the best you can think of?

Why would you think that and ask that obviously rhetorical question
presuming the answer?

Why don't you learn to atakhallam Arabie?
Just imagine what good you could do in IRAQ!

Doin' a Michael on us, are yah? Quick googling up a bit of information
and pretending to be an expert? RR R RR RR R what hapless twits.

Fish or cut Bait, Bayta!

If you presume one is your enemy, and treat them as such, Greg, guess
what you get.

Well that's one more for the parent and parent's rights loving crew
here. Keep up the good work, Greg.

Welcome Bayta.

Happy to have you here. Stick around and watch the fools for a bit of
comic relief.

0:-

Old July 19th 07, 07:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:-]

Default Is THIS the behavior of a family rights advocate, or ... obnoxious people

More like what Greg claims CPS workers behave like?

Judge for yourself. I THIS a family rights advocate, or someone out to
destroy the family rights movement by rejecting and mistreating, by
insult and rudeness, new folks offering help.

This is typical of Greg's "greeting," not just to folks offering help,
but to the families themselves that come here.

In other FR groups he's even suggested people get arrested to test
laws unrelated directly to child protection WHILE THEY ARE ENGAGED
WITH CPS, OR HAVE JUST BEEN.

He's also given LEGAL advice without a license, to force the state to
take you and your family and children to TRIAL. That means the endgame
trial of the TERMINATION OF FAMILY RIGHTS.

Is THIS what family rights advocacy groups need?

I can't help but wonder just how many innocent souls first meeting him
didn't check his posting background, bought his dangerous advice and
lost their children. Certainly HE would not admit to it here.

But we've seen similar advice cause people to be jailed and lose their
children by TPR.

At the first opportunity to take legal action against creeps such as
this we should act.

An attorney for one of those families baited and lab ratted in the
same manner as Greg's advice, that ATTORNEY is suing some of the
thugs.

Exactly what needs to happen. And PUT their lying dangerous family and
child risking asses in jail.

Welcome to Greg's World.