My c/s date booked!

Old May 25th 04, 03:33 AM
Alissa

Default My c/s date booked!

Well I'm nearly ready, got my c/s date (8th June 8am!) booked DD into
childcare so DH can come to the birth, bag is 1/2 packed as DD keeps
unpacking it as I pack...14 days to go...yippee....Hopefully I'll have a
very boring birth story to post when I get home....
anyone want to guess his size?
DD was born 38+1 weeks at 3.7 kgs after 5 weeks of blood pressure.
This time C/s at 38+6 , no BP and I am huge!
My guess is 4.1 kgs..
Alissa

Old May 25th 04, 02:55 PM
Coccinella

How exciting Alissa!

Love
--
Nicky

Proud mamma to Alexandra (03/22/2004)

Old May 25th 04, 03:53 PM
Sophie

It's exciting to know for sure when it will be, isn't it??

Sophie
#4 due July 7, 2004

Old May 25th 04, 05:03 PM
Fer

Alissa wrote:
|| Well I'm nearly ready, got my c/s date (8th June 8am!) booked DD into
|| childcare so DH can come to the birth, bag is 1/2 packed as DD keeps
|| unpacking it as I pack...14 days to go...yippee....Hopefully I'll
|| have a very boring birth story to post when I get home....
|| anyone want to guess his size?
|| DD was born 38+1 weeks at 3.7 kgs after 5 weeks of blood pressure.
|| This time C/s at 38+6 , no BP and I am huge!
|| My guess is 4.1 kgs..
|| Alissa

Wow that is so close now!! I wonder if you are going to be the first of us
June Dates?
Looking forward to reading the brith story --?

Jenn
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-35 weeks!

Old May 25th 04, 06:40 PM
Jill

"Alissa" wrote in message
Well I'm nearly ready, got my c/s date (8th June 8am!) booked

Wow, that's coming quick. Congratulations!!

Jill

Old May 26th 04, 03:14 AM
Daye

On Tue, 25 May 2004 12:33:34 +1000, "Alissa"
wrote:

Well I'm nearly ready, got my c/s date (8th June 8am!)

Congrats! I hope all goes well!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold