Fat Mexican Spammers VS Deadbeat Dads

Old June 4th 04, 03:40 PM
frankjones

Default Fat Mexican Spammers VS Deadbeat Dads

Greatest Tough Man Contest Ever!
Guaranteed Ratings!
Let me call Don King!
Winners get all of their Judgements and Liens Satisfied!
Losers have to pay the winners Child Support AND Alimony!
On the undercard we'll have the Ten Most Wanted Child Support evaders face
off against their hopeless Child Support Enforcement Case Workers in a
Pudding-Wrestle-Off!

Old June 4th 04, 04:50 PM
Bob Hirschfeld, JD

Whoever you are "frankjones" or "cswiggins", you are evidently uninformed
about my ten years of law practice almost exclusively representing fathers
in contested custody and child support cases. My thirty years in
the Fathers' Rights Movement. My earning a law degree at age 43 as
a result of my continuing Fathers Rights work. And my years as the
custodial father of my two, now adult, children. See my web page,
http://www.nolawyer.com to see which side I am on. My moderate,
but admitted overweight, and my primary residence 60 miles South
of the AZ/MX border on the shore of the Gulf of California, do not
affect my continuing earnest dedication to the cause of Fathers' Rights
and active assistance to fathers who represent themselves in Court.
Many of the Fathers I serve first learned about me on the Internet.

May I help YOU?

Bob Hirschfeld, JD
PO Box 696, Lukeville AZ 85341
MX Tel 011 52 638 382 0214

http://www.nolawyer.com/lawtapes.html

lkaboutparenting.com...

Old June 4th 04, 05:39 PM
Bob

frankjones wrote:
Greatest Tough Man Contest Ever!
Guaranteed Ratings!
Let me call Don King!
Winners get all of their Judgements and Liens Satisfied!
Losers have to pay the winners Child Support AND Alimony!
On the undercard we'll have the Ten Most Wanted Child Support evaders face
off against their hopeless Child Support Enforcement Case Workers in a
Pudding-Wrestle-Off!

Dump the body down an old well
Feed her to the pigs
Toss her in the swamp
Find an old mine shaft
Take her "fishing" and use good anchors
6 feet down and plenty deep.
Add her to the coffin at a recent burial
Cremation is slow but effective.
"Spontaneous human combustion" words well for fat pigs.
Shredders and dogs are sometimes effective.
A vacation to Mexico or a Cruise, maybe a late night stroll on deck.
Construction sites have possibilities.
Rural sewage system tanks work too.
Poison can be fun.
Creative forgery and suicide notes.

There are many ways to get full undisputed custody of your child.

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old June 4th 04, 05:54 PM
Bob Hirschfeld, JD

Default Wrong way to obtain child custody

Whoever you are, , I recognize sick humor when I see
it, but
I urge you to help carry on a legitimate cause of changing our domestic
relations
laws so that Fathers will have sole or at least joint custody of their
children through
nonviolent court proceedings. It is easy for a father to become discouraged
by our
present corrupt courts. We must work together for the preservation of the
father-child bond.

--Bob Hirschfeld, JD