Toddler keeps pulling bandaid off

Old September 10th 04, 01:01 PM
Stuart Cracraft

Default Toddler keeps pulling bandaid off

Hi -- I have a 19 month old who keeps pulling off the
bandage just under her chin but not on the neck.

Besides distracting her or using mittens, are there any
other methods I can use?

Thanks,

Stuart

Old October 11th 04, 06:33 PM
Mary Gordon

I agree, we tried the liquid bandaid thing and holy cow, that stuff
really HURTS. My 10 year old has really dry skin, particularly in the
summer, and he gets splits in his skin on his toes or the balls of his
feet sometimes if we don't keep on him with the moisturizer. Bandaids
don't work because they aren't comfortable on his feet (as we all know
if we try and bandaid a toe and then walk around with shoes on - not
very comfy).. We were just trying to keep dirt out of the splits, but
ai, yi, yi. Never again with the liquid bandaid.

Like you, I tried it on myself, and just about went through the roof
from the stinging. It also smelled like nail polish. Never mind that
action.

Are there any brands of the stuff that don't cause that kind of
stinging pain?

Mary G.

Old October 12th 04, 02:09 AM
Robyn Kozierok

In article ,
Mary Gordon wrote:

Are there any brands of the stuff that don't cause that kind of
stinging pain?

I'll have to check what kind we have at home. I don't remember it
hurting when I used it, but that was a pretty long time ago.

--Robyn