ADHD

Old October 20th 04, 11:12 PM

Default ADHD

does anybody have kids with ADHD

Old October 21st 04, 04:42 AM
just me

z mentioned in passing :

does anybody have kids with ADHD

yes, what in particular would you like to talk about?

-Aula

--
My son has taken up meditation - at least it's better than sitting
doing nothing. - Max Kauffmann

---

Old November 4th 04, 05:40 PM
kansasman

"just me" wrote in message ...
z mentioned in passing :

does anybody have kids with ADHD

yes, what in particular would you like to talk about?

-Aula

--
My son has taken up meditation - at least it's better than sitting
doing nothing. - Max Kauffmann

---

I have baby sat kids with the condition- requires some patience, but
when on meds the kids are fine.

Old November 5th 04, 01:07 AM
famille dupuis

I have an article that was published on WEBMD that was sent to me . Would
you like to read it?
My son had a speech disorder with attention deficit and was in special
class. But not anymore. I took aalternative route to the ones that were
almost imposed on me by the doctors. He does very in school , he is in a
regular class.
There is an alternative for our kids. I,m glad I found it.
I would be glad to share.
"kansasman" a écrit dans le message de news:

z mentioned in passing :

Old November 7th 04, 02:32 PM
Snickmere

"famille dupuis" wrote in message
.. .
I have an article that was published on WEBMD that was sent to me . Would
you like to read it?
My son had a speech disorder with attention deficit and was in special
class. But not anymore. I took aalternative route to the ones that were
almost imposed on me by the doctors. He does very in school , he is in a
regular class.
There is an alternative for our kids. I,m glad I found it.
I would be glad to share.
"kansasman" a écrit dans le message de news:
"just me" wrote in message

z mentioned in passing :

does anybody have kids with ADHD

yes, what in particular would you like to talk about?

-Aula

--
My son has taken up meditation - at least it's better than sitting
doing nothing. - Max Kauffmann

---

I have baby sat kids with the condition- requires some patience, but
when on meds the kids are fine.

My son has ADD. We went through over a year of speech, special eduction,
occupational therapy, and behavioral modification therapy before trying the
meds. I'm sure all the other things helped give him tools to use when his
mind was more focused and his behavior less impulsive on the meds. He enjoys
his life much more now. He noticed a changed and his self-esteem improved
dramatically.